iOS 4 For iPhone And iPod Touch: Over 100 New Features Including Multitasking, Folders, Better Mail

124»

Comments

• katsuboi
    katsuboi Posts: 99
    via Wordpress

As you probably know already, redsnow. On a few occasions I have found jailbreak videos on Youtube when I couldn't find any info here.

• unique
    unique Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

can anyone answer if the iphone 4 has custom txt alert w/out jailbreaking?? plz n thnx

• Thekrathree
    Thekrathree Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I'd use an ssh client and backup all my files beforehand tho

• Darius
    Darius Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Yes but the jailbreak will be removed; and the jail broken apps won't work.

• Erica
    Erica Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

LOL. That was so deliciously sarcastic, I think l love you.

• leonardsmummy
    leonardsmummy Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i had this problem I ended up downloading it through the Itunes website using firefox and it seemed to work xx

• leonardsmummy
    leonardsmummy Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

has it actually made any changed to the iphone 3g? other then it looks a bit different it doesnt seem to have done anything else! xx

• properties for sale london
    via Wordpress

it's available right now, just started download. iOS4 will not be able for iPad Users until fall.. In Substitute iPod touch and iPhone Users will have the download...

• D. Eberhardt
    D. Eberhardt Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Anyone else notice trouble getting cellular data after switching from wifi to your cell phone providers network here it's Fido. Once I leave my wifi at home I always having trouble getting a cell network data connection. It takes a while to get one. Like 5 minutes or more easily. The same is true when I switch back to Wifi. The iPhone doesn't want to acknowledge the wifi is connected again and wont download anything. It won't connect to either data network and just thinks about it. This has happened too many times.
    I have never had any issues like this until I downloaded and installed iOS 4.
    Its does seem to run a little slow sometimes, little freeze hiccups here and there. I ham using a 3GS, not a iphone 4. Other than these few issue I love the new OS
    It's a big improvement over the last OS. Just fix a few little things and il be happy.

• sunny
    sunny Posts: 23
    via Wordpress

this is really funny and unique and i kinda feel stupid saying this...........but i cant find the camera app in my iphone3gs, after i upgraded to IOS4.....i even tried searching thru search in iphone but i still cant find my camera app.....can any one help.................?