iPhone Dev Team Releases UltraSn0w 0.93 To Unlock iOS 4 Baseband 05.13.04, Also Unlocks All Baseband

Comments

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

If it's already jailbroken (and on AT&T or other Apple partner network), just use 3g connection

• Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

Further observations on US 0.93 and WiFi issues. See post above. If you install SBrotator on iphone 3.1.3 with US 0.93 on board, you will also see WiFi issues as described above.

• 4.0?
    4.0? Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Anyone having issues with internet with 3g on 4.0? I am jailbroken/unlocked and can make phone calls/texts but can not connect to Safari. I noticed that there was not a Cellular Data Network/APN setting like 3.1.2. With 3.1.2 all I had to do is type wap.voicestream.com, now I do not have the option nor do I have Internet.
    Any Comments would be great. Thank you

• HI5
    HI5 Posts: 47
    via Wordpress

CAN I KNOW FOMR WERE DID U DOWNLODE IOS4 RESTORE FILE OR CAN U GIVE THE LINK

• MEHUL PATEL
    MEHUL PATEL Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

hey guys m havin 3gs ...but while unlockin 3.1.3 it rebooted n stucked on apple logo so den i tried to restore formware but didnt worked ...but nw when m tryin to restore its restoring on 4.0..so plz tell me if this

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/06/iphone-dev-team-releases-ultrasn0w-093-to-unlock-ios-4-baseband-051304-also-unlocks-all-basebands-since-iphone-os-30.html

can be used for unlockin after i restore to 4.0 via itunes will it unlock my phone
    plz guys help
    m in deep trouble :( plzzz

• MEHUL PATEL
    via Wordpress

and will it work on windows

• MEHUL PATEL
    via Wordpress

u have windows installed in ur laptop or u ve a mac.....

• Nate
    Nate Posts: 58
    via Wordpress

Don't use spirit, many people are stuck without being able to upgrade to 4.0 because there is currently no jailbreak or unlock once you get to 4.0 if you do it using spirit, being at 3.1.2 you have the option to choose many other jailbreaks that will preserve your ability to upgrade and jailbreak... use blackra1n, redsn0w, or pwngetool.. and then ultrasn0w to unlock

• Keri5374
    Keri5374 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thank you thank you thank you....I have my iphone back now.

• Lester
    Lester Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

How did u managed to jb IOS4??

• Alloushi
    Alloushi Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Dude, i really need help, i have 3gs upgraded to 3.1.3 for some month now and its locked, how can i JB it? I cant enter the iPhone its locked, its tell me i need to putt the right sim card, i tink its AT&T and i live in norway, plz help me. Big thanks

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Dude, how can i JB my 3gs 3.1.3 its locked, i cant enter the iPhone. Even spirit cant JB my iPhone, i dunno what to do, plz help me dude, big thanks

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Dude, i have same problem, have u find out how to JB it?

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Have u found some ways ti JB dude?

• Mb
    Mb Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I have read through most of this discussion, but I'm not sure any of them have answered my problem exactly. I have an unlocked US-purchased 3G which was unlocked using BlackRain and was working like a charm in the US. I have resolutely refused to upgrade to anything past 3.1.2 (7D11) and the modem firmware is still 05.11.07. But now I am in Portugal for a month and wanted to have both a voice and data plan on my Vodafone SIM. The voice side is working fine, but VF Portugal says I need to do a RESTORE so that it can change the internal settings/configuration to work with the local data plan. Is it now safe for me to backup my current settings and such before doing the restore? Won't that erase my previous pre-BlackRain backup I created before I used BlackRain to unlock? And if I need to upgrade to 4.0 in order to get VFP data plan working here, when I get back to ATT-land I will still be ok?? Sorry if these are stupid questions, but I had someone help me with my first foray into IPhone Hacks...

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Dude, its wont work cuz its say An activated device: one not stuck on the Connect to iTunes or Emergency Call screen. So how can we activate it before we use spirit, plz HELP!!!

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Plz some 1 help me out of this, i need 2 activate my iphone 3gs 3.1.3 so i can JB it then unlock it, plz any 1 tell me how 2 enter my iphone, its stock 2 itunes. BIG thanks!!!!

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

I have the same problem like u dude, plz some 1 help us!!!

• Alloushi
    via Wordpress

Dude, did u found way 2 JB ur iphone? Cuz i have the same problem like u:(

• Pascoli
    Pascoli Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Answer to shshah@yahoo.com
    Yes you can. I just did that.
    It works.

• vbpakster3
    vbpakster3 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

anyone having tmobile web2go problems after unlocking? mine says i have to upgrade subscription

i have 3gs 4.0 web2go tmobile unlimited

• vbpakster3
    via Wordpress

anyone having tmobile web2go problems after unlocking? mine says i have to upgrade subscription

• vbpakster3
    via Wordpress

• Jax
    Jax Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

IT WORKS! YAY! Here is how I did it.

had 3.1.3 with baseband 05.12.01.

used redsn0w version 0.9.2 with the iPhone1,2_3.1.2_7D11_Restore.ipsw image to Jail break

then

followed the instructions above to unlock namely:
    Here are the steps that you can follow:

1. Launch Cydia
    2. Please add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia. That last “o” is actually the number zero “0”. If you use the letter “o” you’ll get an error.
    3. Then search for ‘ultrasn0w’ in Cydia and install ultrasn0w.
    4. T-Mobile USA users should disable 3G before using ultrasn0w.

This should successfully unlock your iPhone.

and really works!

• Zahoor
    Zahoor Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi every one,
    I JB and Unlocked my iphone 3GS with new bootrom with spirit. It was as easy as 123 for me, As I am new for this. Thanks Dev team and waiting for JB and Unlock ios4 for new 3gs.

• Terence
    Terence Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

I have a 3GS 32gb and want to jailbreak and unlock it. When I bought it from somebody it was bricked and I restored it unfortunately to os 4.0. Is there a way to do the jailbreak and unlock to use for T-Moblie?

• sergio
    sergio Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

will it work if you used sprit to jb your 3gs?

• sdt
    sdt Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I upgraded my iPhone 3 to iOS4. I successfully Jailbroke it using Redsn0w 0.95.b5-4. All went well, though when I installed Ultrasn0w 0.93 to unlock the device, it kills the wifi. This was confirmed by removing 0.93 and wifi becoming functional again. I went throught the install / uninstall twice with the same effect. Any ideas?
    Thanks

• Zurich31
    Zurich31 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Thanks a ton!!
    I upgraded from os 3.12 to 4 (on my iphone 3G) and used redsn0w_win_0.9.5b5-4 and latest version of ultrasn0w (via cydia) all works perfectly... os4 seems a bit sluggish..Also I lost about 4 months of contact info (my bad for not backing up)... just a word for ppl switching :)

• Markie_Mark
    Markie_Mark Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Hi, used spirit to jailbreak, got cydia, downloaded ultrasn0w and installed. Restarted a few times and it says 'waiting for activation - this might take some time'?? with my new network SIM in, not living in the US.... any ideas??