iPhone Dev Team Releases UltraSn0w 0.93 To Unlock iOS 4 Baseband 05.13.04, Also Unlocks All Baseband

Comments

• Arslan
    Arslan Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

I have iphone 3gs unactivated and unjailbroken with FW 4.0, baseband 5.13.04 and bootloader 359.3.2, how can i unlock and jailbreak it?

• nneushanppradhan@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

thanks guys finally i made it because of you................

• jenish2092
    jenish2092 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

hi i have have iphone which i bought it from america & i m currently living in india so if i update & jailbreak my iphone 3g to OS4 how do i unlock it??????????/plzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply...........

• jenish2092
    via Wordpress

hiiiiiiii i have iphone 3g which i bought it from america & currently i m in india so if i update to OS4 & jailbreak it then how do i unlock it so that i could use it with indian carriers?????????????plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply????????????

• Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress

i have a jb ios4 iphone 3g but when im on cydia and im trying to add repo666.ultrasn0w.com it just comes up with did not find repository, can someone please tell me what to do?

• Alloushi
    Alloushi Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

hi abdulrehman can you send me a instruciton as how to unluck to 3gs 3.1.3 5.12.1 iphone my emailk address is alahus78@yahoo.no

• jono
    jono Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

wwwoooooowwwwww guys ur awesome, it works perfectly...thx..ive been unable to use my iphone for like 4 months now but now it works with baseband 5.12

• Shilpa
    Shilpa Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

you guys are geniuses!!! I had updated my kailbroken and unlocked OS from 3.1.2 to 4.0 by mistake and it locked my SIM...silly me! after that, it did not even give me the restore option. I had to revert it back to Factory settings and then use redsn0w and ultrasn0w...and it worked beautifully! I owe you ppl big!!! thanks a ton...for giving it out for free...non-technical ppl like me get very scared to buy softwares and this is like a gift from heaven! thanks all once again!

• Shilpa
    via Wordpress

hi...you need to unlock it using ultrasn0w...it works i have tried...but you need to have internet connection on your iphone to manage from cydia...you have to use a wifi network as your SIM is not in a working mode to allow GPRS....

• Shilpa
    via Wordpress

thats because you need to connect to internet for it...i got the same message first and then, when i connected to a wifi network, it worked perfectly for me...

• cme
    cme Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hi i love reading these forums but im stuck with xtreme prefs and wen i uninstall it crashes setting app xprefs said it backed up my old prefs in a folder i tryd moving everything back and still crashed .will restoring fix my folder issues or am i realy stuck with this app that doe snothing but mess with me iv read so much for the last 3 days im just tired.2g 3.1.3 not sure how to find bb but im on modem firm.04.05.04.please help and be careful downloading packs

• sb@gmail.com
    sb@gmail.com Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi,
    I have JB the OS4 in my Iphone 3G as suggested in this forums.Thanks for that. However i am unable to unlock the iphone as i am unable to connect to wi fi from iphone(my internet issue / not iphone issue).

Would you please please publish steps to unlock the phone without wi fi .
    I am stuck for last two days and have tried all different options. Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks a lot

• jenish2092
    via Wordpress

thank u shilpa i sucessfully jailbroke it & unlocked it....one more question i thing my gprs id nt working... do u know what to do ....plzzzzzzzzzz reply???????????????

• kitti
    kitti Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

WHERE KAN I GET THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD ULTRASN0W????????????????????????

• jenish2092
    via Wordpress

thanks i have sucessfully jaibroke & unlock my iphone but my gprs is not working.............. plzzzzz help?????????????????????

• operaboy
    operaboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Ok I now you guys might get this question a lot! So I bought an iphone 3gs on craiglist brand spankin new hoping to use it on the T-mobile network the person I bought it from updated to IOS 4 that same day I took it to a professional hacker and he said that I would have to wait for a release of the unlock/jailbreak 4.0? Is this true?! I'm just confused as to what I need to do having a new iphone and not be able to use it! Nearly broke my heart! I have not set it up with iTunes should I or would I be able to set it up? What to do? What to do?!

• namgay
    namgay Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I Have 3g iphone, initially unlocked and running on 3 something version of the os. But recently i have upgraded my os to ios4 through itune and now all i get in my iphone is an keypad which says emergency calls. while on itunes i get a statement saying that my sim is not supported. I am not in the USA i am in asia. Can i unlock the phone on os 4 for my local carrier. Anyhelp highly appreciated.

• robdenota@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

I have 3gs 3.1.3 - 05.12.01 - bootloader 6.20 - MC132T - . I've runned UltraSn0w 0.93 from Cydia but even if I can read the carrier ....TIM (ITALY) , when I try to make a call, it says Call Failed but same sim card let me go on the web without problem. Is there something new to do for the unlock of the modem ? Any suggestion , hint is welcome.
    Dev Team , please don't forget to create fixing for the MC132T models.
    Thanks

• Terence
    Terence Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Hello is there any way to jailbreak a 3GS os 4? The iPhone works on ATT when I activated it. Please I would like to jailbreak it and unlock it to use on T-Moblie.

• Manoj
    Manoj Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

dude

it worked for me

manoj

• Sosef
    Sosef Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I LOVE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.....after weeks of trails for mu i-phone 3.1.3 MC, finally with u guys i made it...love u love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:D

• stpauls72@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

Thank you so much, I get back my iphone in life, thank you so so much

• nouman
    nouman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

hey
    i jail break my iphone n unlocked also but when i inseart sim it only receive the calls n make emergency calls only n not able to open menu please help me out from thid problm

• LeetKuba
    LeetKuba Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi i got an iphone 3gs I jailbreaked it when it was 3.1.3 then i updated to the ios4 ore what it was so cydia and instalious and evrythinggot deleted all my cracked apps is still there but im missing cydia idk how to get it back some one please help. You can contact me trought hotmail ore msn (Gabbe-95@hotmail.com) Thx for your time

• abi
    abi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

it says the url is unavailable....pls help

• jdepp
    jdepp Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

use **** 3.1.x from this repo apt.xsellize.com

• Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

While adding Cydia saids 'did not find repository'!! Anybody have an idea what is wrong? I tried several times and there are no typos.

• FakepicturesRcool
    via Wordpress

OMG it works!!!!! I love you guys...!! Where can I donate some money to the well-deserved Dev Team?

• nomos
    nomos Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

works like a charm

• freezepetals
    freezepetals Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I previously bought an iPhone 3Gs v4.0 MC model on 5.13.04 firmware from the Apple Store. Although I still have the AT&T number/sim card, I want to jailbreak and unlock the phone so I can use my T-Mobile sim card. Can I jb using redsn0w beta 5 or jailbreakme.com? Then use ultrasn0w to unlock it? I won't have any SHSH file backed up because it has never been jailbroken before or should I wait it out? Thanks for your time and help! :)