iPhone Dev Team Releases UltraSn0w 0.93 To Unlock iOS 4 Baseband 05.13.04, Also Unlocks All Baseband

1235»

Comments

• padrams
    padrams Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi,

I tried couple of times. it did not work at all. Now it worked and so did the unlock as well. Works like charm. Thanks to the developers.......

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone 3gs on 3.1.2 tethered jailbreak by blackra1n, can i just run this on phone as it is or do I need to restore original firmware.

• Who
    Who Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Hi there!
    Help would be really appreciated as Iam a little bit confused with the unlock for the iPhone 3GS on 3.1.3 with BB 5.12.01.

I unlocked my phone with ultrasn0w 0.93 today and was very pleased with the results, however I have noticed that the carrier network logo changed at the top left near the antenna display even though I did not change my sim.
    In the settings, the phone says its on another network though the connection is still established by my regular carrier which sim Iam using.
    Before the unlock it displayed my regular carriers name at the top, as network provider and as connection provider.
    As Iam currently in Japan and have a japanese iPhone the regular carrier is Softbank, which would be displayed at the above mentioned spots in the phone. After the unlock it says NTT Docomo as the network provider, both at the top left and in the settings.
    Does this affect anything at all? Was the phone locked to not display the real network it is on until the unlock?

I can call, surf the net, get mails, have gps and everything, however Iam curious if Iam still in the same old network I used to be before the unlock or if I am roaming and have to pay to be on a net I shouldnt be.

Oh, and I have choosen to use my regular carrier, Softbank, in the network provider settings where you can choose. I cant choose anything else. I have the option to switch to JP Docomo but that does not work and on the other hand I had that option before the unlock anyway.

Please help me clarify this problem.

Regards

• sulist10
    sulist10 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Finally i can use my 3GS, thanks a lot "the real" Dev Team

• Livan
    Livan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hi i wounder if anyone can help me?
    My problem is that i cant unlock the phone.
    i have jailbreak it with ultrasn0w and i go in to cydia to add source ultrasn0w and everything works great. then when everything is finish and i reboot the phone and put in the new sim it says i have to connect to itunes because of the sim card. i do that the itunes says that i cant use the sim. i put in the carrier sim then everything works fine. so why cant i unlock the phone??

i have 3gs 32gb 4.01

• Livan
    Livan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hi i wounder if anyone can help me?
    My problem is that i cant unlock the phone.
    i have jailbreak it with jailbreakme and i go in to cydia to add source ultrasn0w and everything works great. then when everything is finish and i reboot the phone and put in the new sim it says i have to connect to itunes because of the sim card. i do that the itunes says that i cant use the sim. i put in the carrier sim then everything works fine. so why cant i unlock the phone??

i have 3gs 32gb 4.01

• CoolSunny
    CoolSunny Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

on iphone open safari go to website jailbreakme.com and slide to jailbreak

• barry
    barry Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Is it possible to use a jailbroken and unlocked 3GS on IOS 4.0.1 on any GSM network around the world? I plan to use mine in India on Airtel network.

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress

Yes, you should be able to use it on any GSM carrier after jailbreaking it using JailbreakMe and unlocking it using Ultrasn0w 0.93.

• OG
    OG Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

unlocked my iphone running io 4 sweeet>>>>>>>>>>>>

• OG
    OG Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

I can help u.. email me and I'll show u.. tareqg@yahoo.com

• dina
    dina Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hi,
    after I launched Cydia, how could I add the repo repo666.ultrasn0w.com to Cydia.
    Note: I found a meesage on my iphone that "this device has a pending TSS request".
    thank for your help.

• Solution
    Solution Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I have 3gs ios 4.0 jailbreaked with no hassle with jailbreakme.com
    enter from your iphone and its only takes 1 minute... very easy

• jenggo
    jenggo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

how to put *ipa files in 4.0?

• Max
    Max Posts: 62
    via Wordpress

Have a real question!) I have iphone 3G with OS 3.0, baseband 04.26.08. It's already jailbrocken and unlocked. Can you guys plz explain how can I install OS 4 on it, jaibreack it and unlock it. I saw that you can do it if you have OS 3.1.3, but what about my situation? I am new to this, plz help! Thanks in advance!

• iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
  • Max
    via Wordpress

Ok, thanks a lot! But I didn't get that hactivation thing. I am using US Iphone, but right now I am not in US, and have local carrier sim card. Do I really need to get that blank AT&T or any other provider's sim card? May be I can bypass it somehow?

• Max
    via Wordpress

Hello!
    Thank you for replying to my post! I really appreciated to the job you guys do! But in order to update my Iphone I have one more question. How can I by pass that "activation" thing that you wrote about in Jailbreak post, I have US Iphone, but don't have AT&T or Phonebook sim card, and I am not in US right now. I posted this comment few days ago, but didn't get reply.
    Will be appreciated if you''get back to me with the solution!

• iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress

If you can't get the phonebook card then you can probably borrow the SIM from someone who has the official iPhone carrier SIM to activate your iPhone using iTunes.

You will then have to install the patch to avoid the "Different SIM Detected" problem:

http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/08/how-to-fix-different-sim-detected-problem-after-jailbreaking-your-iphone-using-jailbreakme.html

• Susan
    Susan Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

I have a 3G iPhone, 4.0.1 I recently jailbroke and unlocked using Jailbreakme & UltraSn0w. The texting no longer works. Any suggestions for how to fix this?

Thanks!

• PPcko
    PPcko Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Working great - iPhone 3G 8GB, iOS 4.0.2

• PPcko
    PPcko Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Thank you! Nice web...

• TheComebackKid
    TheComebackKid Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Worked on both my wife's and my iPhone 3G!
    Thanks!

• Geno
    Geno Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I got an Iphone 3G with firmware v. 2.2.1(5H11) with the baseband 02.30.03. I am not so sure if my iphone is unlocked. No cydia installed in my iphone. I did not purchase my iphone from legal stores. I bought it in Thailand.

Can somebody help me to update to the new version, because I cannot installed new app.

What should I do?

• Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

how do i install the repo666ultrasn0w.com to cydia

• carolina
    carolina Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

this is great but I do not know how to do it once in cydia, can anyone show me, thanks!

• Nikhil
    Nikhil Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

hi guys !!
    this s Nikhil
    I had ios 4.0 in my iphone 3g
    i downgraded it to 3.1.3
    then i used phone book sim to activate it followed by a jb thru spirit.
    thereafter i installed ultra snow 1.1 in it but its still locked
    i cant use any sim with it
    it says"differnt sim detected,connect to itunes"
    my base band ver is 05.13.04

can u pls guide me to do it properly
    pls help me out

if possible,pls send me the correct procedure or the missing step at khajaunga@gmail.com
    thankyou in advance

• Smooth1024
    Smooth1024 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have a 3g on 3.1.3 I used jailbreakme.com and got cydia went in and got ultrasn0w but it seems like that isnt working it just says no service. can somebody help me with this?

• John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    I have a iphone 3g 4.2.1ios after i jailbroke my phone and update from 5.15.04 to 06.15.00 unlocking with ultrasn0w 1.2.3 i got the signal n gettin incoming calls & out going calls i can’t make call failed” I tried to select manual the network bout nothing…..plz help me out….