iPhone 4 Reception Problem: Multiple Class-Action Lawsuits Filed Against Apple

124»

Comments

• PebsUK
    PebsUK Posts: 41
    via Wordpress

The phone is a pain, coupled with the "hold it differently" issue the call sensor doesn't function correctly meaning calls are continually muted by ear! Still its a lovely camera, shame about the phone part...And as a side issue doesn't work with my 3Gs car kit correctly...

• Navy Seal
    Navy Seal Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

PebsUK, my friend had a problem with the sensor as you state. He reloaded the software from the Apple site and it fixed his problems unfortunatly he did not like the phonr so he went back to his 3gs. Also if anyone in the states has the new phone i would like for them to call me to see if the facetime works. Send me an e-mail at seal815@att.net

• Gmahdi
    Gmahdi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

In the uk u never pay a restocking fee for apple that's so stupid!

• Redonculous
    Redonculous Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

You all are just silly. I got my iPhone 4 today, and it works, just GREAT! I love Apple products. I can do all the usual stuff, but it's better--play games, make todo lists, edit videos, take pictures, etc.

I was just wondering one thing though--can anyone tell me how to make a phone call? I don't appear to be getting a signal. Other than that, it works absolutely GREAT! ;) Who needs a phone, anyway?