Geohot Jailbreaks iPhone 4

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageGeohot Jailbreaks iPhone 4

George Hotz (aka Geohot), the iPhone hacking expert who had released popular jailbreaking and unlocking tools like blackra1n, blacksn0w has finally broken his silence and published a new blog post to report that he has jailbroken iPhone 4. But please don’t get excited as he is not planning to release...

Read the full story here

Comments

• Miguel
    Miguel Posts: 23
    via Wordpress
  • Armanius
    Armanius Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

i think hes gonna release it after 4.0.1 update...

• ArcadeEyes
    ArcadeEyes Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

so... what now?

i'll go ask him when he's releasing it on his twitter

• swimdude1120
    swimdude1120 Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Wow good job Geohot, kinda hoping you might release it soon.

• Terrell owens
    Terrell owens Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Geohot is a giant tool.

• Craig
    Craig Posts: 178
    via Wordpress

What a Wanker that guys turned out to be.

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

I'm sorry, how much time have you spent on a free gift for Geohot? Don't get me wrong, I would love to jailbreak my 4! But I can't be mad at someone who owe's me nothing, for not releasing his free tool because (insert reason here like: lack of time or interest, being nagged to death, or even just screwing with us is more fun now than screwing with Jobs). Don't be mad at Geohot, be happy for the good time with Blackra1n and hate on Apple's closed architecture.

• Geohot is a loser
    via Wordpress

I always wondered if someone could bs a tool and a douche; it seems you can.

• Pero
    Pero Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

he's a wanker. don't ask him let him keep it for himself. can't care less if it comes from that twat with overgrown ego or few months later from someone else. WHAT A ****!! I know he don't owe us anything and it's his right to keep it. but what **** you have to be to say "I got it but won't give it to anyone else but i'll still tell you because I know now you'll keep asking for it, but the more you ask the less chance I'll release it" What? Boycott that arsehole.

• karl
    karl Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

no ones bought anyone anything i think its just anoying, this website always talks aout jailbreaks and hacks that are yet to be released and especially the purple ra1n and lime ra1n and the iphone 4 jailbreak have taken along time. So i think its just people wondering why we keep getting status updates about jailbreaks and hacks that we dont know much about the actual release

• Dhrumil india
    Dhrumil india Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

All iphone hackers r faill to jailbrake iphone 3gs newbootrom,In 2 day Apple release ios 4.0.1...All hacker r LOSER... .Ha..Ha..Ha

• jose
    jose Posts: 138
    via Wordpress

I think they're going to start selling perminent jailbreak & unlock, since he is now a trusted source people would not think twice, only broke ass beggers would lmfao, I say make a profit off of the hard work, everyone should.
    But they are probably working hard to make it a once time use thing so that scum people wouldn't be able to sell his service from another domain.

I would recommend doing it on a website where you don't have to download, you would pay then it would stream to you're phone then there would be no way that I know of to copy the software you used, but I don't know alot about this stuff lol

• gehot@hotmail.com
    via Wordpress

here i can jailbeak iphone 4g but i wont release to public lol

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress
  • Mr Pato Loco
    Mr Pato Loco Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

F$@k you Geohotz and your Jailbreak We don't need you any more I wasted 20.00 ondonating to help you out F$&k that never again well I can't say never just not to you again . you are not the only smart one out there others are plenty of people out there working on stuff like this and who are free and willing to share there stuff so stop get a life your limelight is over bud . Did I say bud yes I need some well anyways f$&k off geo. Mr pato loco
    E

• crazy Man
    crazy Man Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

Please dont be horrible to him!!! Just because he is not gona release it to the public doesn't make him bad at all. Have any of you guys ask yourself "why" he is not doing it? May be some personal reason or may be because people like "You" keep calling him wanker and all sort of names. Ridiculous, shame in you guys!!!

• Alessandro S
    Alessandro S Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

You don't understand him... GeoHot is COOL! I mean... He's a GREAT... He knows everything about the iPhone. He can do everything... He's a real genius!
    Not like everyone else... Like me and you... He spends his days hacking the devices, because he's a PRO!

So he has the RIGHT to feel superior to everyone else, like me and you. We are nothing, just stupids and ignorants.

He does not waste his time in futile things like spending some time out with friends, dance, party, having sex, etc... No, because he's GeoHot!

(with "just a bit" of sarcasm)

• nobber
    nobber Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

He's a Wanker for dangling the carrot in front of everyones nose, yes, a big Wanker, why brag and then not release? He's done it for more reaction, so here's mine.. "geo, you're a Wanker".

• geocock
    geocock Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i too donated to his work. Looks like he used the money to go to paris to suck some french cocks **** u geocock

• Same I am!
    Same I am! Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I can't even understand why they (iphonehacks) even bothered wasting space on their site to post this b.s. I donate to people all the time, because their hard work is always appreciated - i.e. DevTeam. But I could care less about what this guy is doing.

• phongthan
    phongthan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

It's a waiting game. maybe after apple release ios4 upgrade.

• t76
    t76 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

why dont you people shut the **** up.why dont you people make the jailbreak if you people cant do it,then shut the **** up and let the pro take the time and do you guys a favor.they didnt ask you guy for the money.they do this for free.

• mrklean01
    mrklean01 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Well all I can say is that every one of you that bashed him and went as far as getting racist are assholes, this man has done the jail-breaking community a great justice in all of his work, he is giving it to us for "FREE" and you complain , those of you are the "ASS HOLES" next time you sit your ass on the toilet and take a **** just think did some one give me the toilet that I am sitting on for free, did some one give me the Charmin toilet paper for free to wipe my ass , no so be grateful that he is doing this, bet he starts charging for it you will be bicthin then, go pay for it then there are advertisements on this web site for it, but yet you still wait for him , who the hell is going to boycott something for free , now that's a ass wipe, much love to you Geohot do you and let them them do their selves

• fugeohot
    fugeohot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

if he has no intention on relesing a fix then why even mention it what a faggot.Im taking my ball and going home fu geohot

• Shut up and wait !!!!!!!!
    via Wordpress

People like you piss me off .... Why would
    Anyone want to help you????

• al
    al Posts: 64
    via Wordpress
  • Rip
    Rip Posts: 38
    via Wordpress

What a piece of ****. **** him. Don't even bother making anymore posts about him.

• lol
    lol Posts: 79
    via Wordpress

Then do it !!!!!!!! Lol

• geodickweed
    geodickweed Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

does his cum taste like apples to you cause u must be his life partner