Geohot Jailbreaks iPhone 4

Comments

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

Geohot is by far the best iPhone hacker ever but his ego has definitely grown to big for his own head! I still like and respect him but for him to tease the entire iPhone 4 community by showing that he has already jailbroken the iPhone 4 but will not release it is just plain wrong! If you don't want people bugging you then just go away and stay quiet until your ready to get back in the game. Teasing people and rubbing their noses in your arrogance doesn't help anyone except your ego!

• wft
    wft Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

can we get the title of this thread changed to Geohot is the biggest douch bag on the net ?

• Thank you !!!!! What is wrong with these people???

• Wtf
    Wtf Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

dev team has done it long before that douch bag **** him hes far from the best

• Iphown
    Iphown Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

He is just young, smart enough to jailbreak the iphone and find explits but was unable to handle the fame and was bothered too much by the commenfs of some people. He is just establishing that he did it first for an ego boost before all other tools are releaes. Just look at his pic in tweeter, he looks mad. He is just a kid lookimg for atention now that his 5 minutes are up and he is begining to fade. Also to consider is tha Apple if fighting back as well and they might even have offered something to him in order to cease and desist but that doesnt mean that he can get his last dose of fame by anouncing that hes done it, he did it first and na na, na na na na na, I wont let you have it, its mine, my precios mine mine mine jajaja

Anyway the rest of the comunity is hard at work and only waiting for apples update to fix all the problems and patch initial jailbreaks before they release a new one with a new exploit. Be patient, we will all have something before the end of next week.

• Your all f'in losers
    via Wordpress

Why would anyone think Geohots loser. He has done so much for the jailbreak community and this is the thanks he gets. He most likely just waiting for the right time. And all you are selfish bastards that can all go f*** yourselves.

• Legionofone
    Legionofone Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

This is just a thought... but maybe hes trying to keep apple from what Sony did with the PS3 and screw over millions of customers by removing functionality. But if I was him I wouldn't have said or posted anything, I will say though, he is being a huge douche about the way he's treating his fans and donors.

• Dkhan
    Dkhan Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

Maybe he doesn't want to release because he doesn't want to be sued by apple. Maybe he already has been approached by apple and they said you got us the first time and we will let that go... Do it again and we will sue you. Don't say they can't sue him or the dev team either. They can sue just to screw with them and have no intention of winning... Just the intention of making them lay out a ton of cash to defend themselves against a mega corporation with unlimited wealth to throw at a lawsuit. Even if they beat apple they wouldn't be guaranteed reimbursement by apple for the lawyer bill and it would still be a win for Apple.

• Geohot is a cry baby
    via Wordpress

Dude well said, you are so right, you nailed it. Yep lets just wait and leave the kid alone, he will probably have a tantrum if nobody cares, he is just scared everybody will forget who he is, I mean come on, everyone else doesnt even show his face in their pictures except for him. Definetly a kid crying for attention as his 5 minutes of fame fade in time.

• Wtf
    Wtf Posts: 36
    via Wordpress

Learn to use some punctuation! Jeez!

• Psiops
    Psiops Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Jajajaja the best comment so far and you might even be right with your psicological evaluation jajajajaja

• Jcm800
    Jcm800 Posts: 175
    via Wordpress

Seems he's Fred Flintstone himself.

• tim
    via Wordpress

In order to sue him he would've had to break a law. He hasn't broken any laws and that's why Apple hasn't sued him or any of the Dev Team.

• arode
    arode Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

This is bull...don't rub it in our face if you are not going to release it. You HAD allot of loyal fans that YOU just lost. Don't forget you are not the only one out there...loser!!!

• tim
    via Wordpress

Now that I looked at the pic he posted I think he's trying to trick everyone. He could've easily taken a screen shot from his 3GS of Cydia and synced it to his iPhone 4 through iTunes. He normally posts video to prove it's real not a single pic!

• hyper fire
    hyper fire Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I also think he doesnt want any liability or any cases against him from apple. Why the hell are u guys cursing him?? he owes u nothing. let him be as he is.. u can blame this website for posting this news.

• Wooooo Yeah
    Wooooo Yeah Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

i smell bullshit.

just like his mythical ipad jailbreak which clearly looked like he had photoshopped the cydia icon onto his screen.

Piss off geohot with your pointless updates.

I CAN CURE CANCER BUT AM NOT GOING TO TELL YOU.

• Contradiction
    Contradiction Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

He doesn't owe anyone anything but if he doesn't want people bugging him about a jailbreak then why post evidence that you can and have already jailbroken the iPhone 4? Why not just pretend you are not working on one at all?

• Dave Dischord
    Dave Dischord Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Iphone 4 is riddled with problems. It'd be pointless to release a jailbreak now, when Apple has so much important things to patch up. It'd be a waste of another exploit since Apple would just patch that up, too.

• nomos
    nomos Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

Geohot is a giant baby

• Dkhan
    Dkhan Posts: 24
    via Wordpress

He doesn't have to break a law, they can sue in a civil suit... The only reason I know is I had a similar situation happen to me... My old employer sued me for non-compete. The company moved the case from state to federal court. The judge even threw out their case and said this is completely groundless. So yes, I won, but I was stuck with 7000 dollars in lawyer bills and travel costs.

• Wolverinemarky
    Wolverinemarky Posts: 518
    via Wordpress

i am patient enough to wait for geohot or any of the other devs

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

i think his attitude is bad, but i jailbroken my phone with his blackra1n, yes a bit of a wanker but also very smart and is playing a game with apple more than the JB community.

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

Because it drives guys like "TimW" (below) insane. It is the only revenge he can get. Everyone slandered him to death when he didn't release an immediate answer to 3.1.3 so make them mad on purpose. I wonder what TimW's situation is... did he prematurely upgrade and is frustrated with himself (for not listening and now waiting for a new jailbreak) but blaming Geohot? There are literally thousands of people like that begging, screaming, and whining for a new tool and just because Geohot doesn't say that he has devoted his life to a new jailbreak for this random dude that means that he is not a "real Dev". Give the guy a break. Look at it this way: be nice and maybe he will jailbreak your 5 next year.

• brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

This is why i am freeloader. People like him beg for "donations" and then fuk with u about their work. I am not mad because i have given him nothing.

• Rahul
    Rahul Posts: 17
    via Wordpress

it is all fucking ****
    there is no jailbreak till now only a publicity stunt
    by geohot asshole....(0000000)

• Chosen-One
    Chosen-One Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I agree that people shouldn't keeping on asking geohot when the release date us. But what's the point telling people that iPhone 4 can be jailbroken but not releasing it? I am just glad other hackers like people who released sprit out there so we don't have to be all worked up over geohot's achievement but never gotta share kinda thing.

• Bruski
    Bruski Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

Why are many people in here **** ryding geohot. He's nothing but a pathetic loser. He goes to meeting within the hacking community to see a room fool of people and feel like he has friends. This guy is a loner. He even looks like a **** in his photos. I could give a **** about not ever using his services. Geohot, u ****, listen carefully "dont ask me why, when, or where, because i wont tell u.. But i fucked ur mom.

• Bruski
    via Wordpress

And ur sister.... Ohhhhhhh no.... U do look like a ****. But i, no it cant be. No wonder that ass was so tight. I fucked youuuuuuuuuu..... Nooooooooooo. Ohhhhhhhh shitttttttt. That i understand why ur such an asshole. Sorry people its my fault. I fuckedthe whole family........... Hahahahahahaha

• Bruski
    via Wordpress

Again, Dont ask me why, when and where....... It makes me want to release the details to you less.