Geohot Jailbreaks iPhone 4

Comments

• cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress

No one is paying Geohot to release these tools. I'm sure he has a job, friends, and family also. He doesn't live to jailbreak your iPhone for free. I believe he is also working on PS3 stuff to.

So shut up and wait, or learn how to jailbreak it yourself.

• Iphonefanboy
    Iphonefanboy Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

You know... i think he just took a screenshot of cydia on his 3GS, moved it onto his 4G and is just showing it :/

• nicacolo
    nicacolo Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

That's a screenshot, why not post a short video instead? cuz he didn't jailbreak, hahaha!

• Geo rocks
    Geo rocks Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Ranker you say, listen to yourself you are the ranker all of you that are calling him names, irritates me how many stupid people whine all the freaking time, but what good to you ever do for this community? Whine whine whine all you are doing is proving his point correct! Yah I too would not want to waste hard work creating a slick tool to make the average idiot able to jailbreak the iphone4. You think it's easy to crack the code and get control, the do it yourself and shut up. The act of jail breaking his phone is very taugh and is done with very low level tools this is something that only a few can reproduce, to turn that into a tool that anyone can use is still a bunch more work that he does not need to do. I have done my fair bit of hacking, I was happy just to know I could get in, so I never did anything once I was in, in his case he takes the extra time to clen it up and make it a user friendly process, there is lit no additional gratification to him in doing that, he is just a cool dude for taking the time to package and polish it up, then what happens the freaking complaints start coming in, the nagging and then idiots start calling him names like kindergarten kids. So exactl what motivation does he have to help people he owes noting to??? Get a clue I you have nothing positive to say shut your trap you are not helping yourself nor anyone of the guys hoping for a release of a jailbreak. Respect the guy for the genius he is and respect his wishes to not nag him while he decides what he wants to do with the little free time he probably has.

• Geo rocks
    via Wordpress

Perfectly put, courts are for the boys with big pockets if you are in the right, but are not well funded you will go bankrupt before the ruling in your favor ever airs, apple wins regardless of being right or wrong by the laws. Look at the reporter (Jason chen?)that got the early pics of the iPhone 4, his life is all turned upside down and who of the many people that were all over the pictures is helping him out - yes shame on all of us. It's now his own problem and we just turn a blind eye. What if Geohot has found the true unlock, he is being smart not sharing it as ios4 needs some serious pathes to things like Bluetooth, facedetector, Antena strength, integrated mailbox and general os stability, so we know this release is short lived and we will need to get onto the next one soon. I prefer he hold off for now but real wankers bitching is only making the now become a for ever.

• Geo rocks
    via Wordpress

Not true, to win yes, but they don't need to win to bankrupt him Legal fees will eat an individual alive, big corps can insure the legal cost bury him if they wanted to.

• Geo rocks
    via Wordpress

Have you taken a second of your day to listen to yourself what could he possibly have done to you to wish this one him, as much as I think you are total ****, I still would not wish this on you. Get a life, start by geting a shrink to help you put it in perspective, you really need some help!

• FakepicturesRcool
    via Wordpress

I like how it says "Upgrading to 3.1.3? Read This", this is clearly a screenshot taken by a jailbroken iphone and then sent to an iphone 4. We're not that stupid geohot.

• did u upgrade...dumb ass
    via Wordpress

has anyone actually thought that the jail break comes first, then he will probably test it for bugs crashes etc, the finally develop a nice user friendly tool for us to use..... think things take time, if he released a tool and your phone crashed and hung all the time then you'd be really pissed off, so chill and wait.

and to all the twats who mug off and say I donated to him... well I hope he did use your cash to go to Paris and chill the **** out........ as he was the one using his time to develop the jail break not you!!!!

• SUFFERING
    SUFFERING Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

GEOHOT WE MADE YOU HERO AND NOW YOU ARE MAKING US SUFFER. WE ARE IN PRISON NOW AND YOU HAVE THE KEY RELEASE US WITH THE KEY YOU HAVE WE WILL BE THANKFUL TO YOU>
    OTHERWISE IS ITI LIKE WE SAY HERE "I HAVE A GOLD ELEPHANT BACK AT MY HOUSE>"
    What is the use of JB if you can not help us. JUST TO SAY THAT YOUR ARE TALENTED YOUR TALENT IS OF NO USE IF YOU CAN NOT HELP MANKIND>

• SUFFERING
    SUFFERING Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

FACE THE CHALLENGE GEOHOT AND ALL IT IS LIKE CAT AND MOUSE COP AND THIEF APPLE PATCH YOU UNLOCK, THEN AGAIN APPLE PATCH YOU UNLOCK... SEE HOW FAR APPLE CAN GO..... Challenge them

• Salvadorean
    Salvadorean Posts: 46
    via Wordpress

If I were your neighbor, I would jump over the fence and beat the cr@p out of u just like your daddy should!
    sum spankin maybe...
    that's ain't right, to be keeping in suspence your BS!
    In despite of that, I used geohotz jailbreak for the first time two years ago, hehehe!
    In addition, I'd like you to do sum photoshop coaching, you did really good job.
    thumbs up!
    :P

• NRM
    NRM Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I dont think geohot and comex will release their jailbreak tools before apple 4.0.1 release and give apple a chance to patch their exploit

• steven
    steven Posts: 113
    via Wordpress

I bought a iPhone 3GS iOS 4.0 off ebay a couple days ago, I sucessfully jailbroke and unlocked it. Here is what I did:
    First, downgrade iOS 4.0 to 3.1.3.
    Then, jailbreak with spirit.
    Then, unlock with ultrasn0w.
    Then, Install hackulo to use third party apps...
    Finally, a fully jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 3GS!!!

Genuine apple products at discount price! go to www.theAppleDeal.com

• vini
    vini Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Agreed. George, don't brag about it if you don't plan to share it. This just brings out the haters.

• Art
    Art Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

You may as well say there is gold at the end of the rainbow. Until there is actually something I can use, save the tease...

• nobber
    nobber Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

It's Wanker you tool, learn to spell.

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

"yea for geo hot...but all you peons that are not geo hot can go suck **** on your iphone 4. hahahah"

OMG hey guys look what i can do. Jailbreak my i4. But i am not share with anyone because its mine all mine...

OK for real now just had to get that all out...if you go through all the trouble of jail breaking the i4 then props to you. if you want credit take a pic of the phone next to a news paper with the date and cover showing now you have a date you accomplished this amazing task. Nut dont tell the world you did it then say it is not coming. That is bs and makes you look like a ****. I would rather here nothing about it then hearing it is ready to go but i will not share. and dont say he does this to inspire others to work harder..they have been working on making it happen and give it to us when it is done....O and by the way i feel he does owe us something...its all about supply and demand.... he supply the knowledge it is done but say i will not release it and makes a demand for it. if he would keep it on the DL no one would ask when it is coming out...I feel he has been paid off and is working for apple fucking turn coat.

but all i am trying to say is if you have a jail break for iphone 4 and want to share then tell the world about it. but from all of us that dont give a **** about all you hackers and just want the jail break if you dont have a JB you want to share then STFU and keep it to your fucking self

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

"yea for geo hot...but all you peons that are not geo hot can go suck **** on your iphone 4. hahahah"

OMG hey guys look what i can do. Jailbreak my i4. But i am not share with anyone because its mine all mine...

OK for real now just had to get that all out...if you go through all the trouble of jail breaking the i4 then props to you. if you want credit take a pic of the phone next to a news paper with the date and cover showing now you have a date you accomplished this amazing task. Nut dont tell the world you did it then say it is not coming. That is bs and makes you look like a ****. I would rather here nothing about it then hearing it is ready to go but i will not share. and dont say he does this to inspire others to work harder..they have been working on making it happen and give it to us when it is done....O and by the way i feel he does owe us something...its all about supply and demand.... he supply the knowledge it is done but say i will not release it and makes a demand for it. if he would keep it on the DL no one would ask when it is coming out...I feel he has been paid off and is working for apple fucking turn coat.

but all i am trying to say is if you have a jail break for iphone 4 and want to share then tell the world about it. but from all of us that dont give a **** about all you hackers and just want the jail break if you dont have a JB you want to share then STFU and keep it to your fucking self

• Mitch
    Mitch Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

geohot you kick ass! Thanks for everything you have done for the iPhone! I agree, the more people ask I would delay it too!

• Frizzz
    Frizzz Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
  • Eddie
    Eddie Posts: 69
    via Wordpress

omg.. and to think I donated $5 to that guy.. my next $5 will go to Comex.. thank you very much.

• Salvadorean
    Salvadorean Posts: 46
    via Wordpress

GEOHOTZ WHAT'S UP?
    I was jockeying about the last comment, actually there's a lot of dudes make lots of and not sharing donation with hackers, they actually promise to fully jailbreak your iPhone and enabling it to download tons free apps, full games with a trusted software approved by apple whichs is not true.
    Gon on craigslist and, you will see this dudes making lots of profit out if it. They will not show you how they do it anyway that is really messed up.
    Somebody gotta do something about this.

• mouseman
    mouseman Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

geohot can suck it, if i ever see this lil fucker walking the streets... i am gonna kick his skinny little ass and shove my iphone up his ass.

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

The act of spelling correctly is very "taugh" as well. Instead of trying to be a hacker you might have taken some extra English lessons instead. lol

• Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress

again. not free. lot of ppl donated. can't you see he's just an attention seeker? all devs are making tools for free, for the community. and therefore they must realise the crowd follows them only for that reason. If you become arrogant and start claiming you did something, without valid proof and even going further saying you won't release it, you're just asking for trouble. but a stupid kid geohot would not know that. life didn't teach him yet. well until this moment anyway. only fans he's got now are just a bunch of blind ppl like yourself

• MM
    MM Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

you boys are really morons ... he don't charge you for the JB programs, so WTF are you screaming?

• geo snot
    geo snot Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

another ass licking bastard

• iphone 4
    iphone 4 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

yea give all the donations back you freak