iPhone Dev Team Working On A Solution To Downgrade Baseband 06.15.00 To 05.15.05 For iPhone 3GS, iPh

Comments

• nouman tayyab
    nouman tayyab Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i want to downgrade from 06.15.00 to 05.14.02 baseband in my iphone 3g im using ios 4.1
  • Shaz
    Shaz Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    It is true that upgradation of base band to 6.15.00 vide redsnow has caused GPS of my newboot room 3gs non functional on 4.2.- I have tried every thing out in last two weeks starting from downgrade to redsnow apply about 4 times to get the GPS signals back but remained unsuccessfull - I tried to downgrade to 4.1 with redsnow,tinyumbrella,limera1n and finally with snowbreeze but no had no success till today- I know that Comex will just give me advantage to go to 4.2.1 but till the time baseband will not be downgraded to actuall iphones any of the baseband GPS issue will not be fixed and believe my iphone very handy for those who use GPS for coordinates and ofline maps- I am pleased to hear that Mr Muscle will do something for it and believe me its above .5 M people in world who are waiting for this -
  • Nsereko Joseph
    Nsereko Joseph Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I have jb my iphone 3gs ios,4.2.1,using Redsn0w,but upon trying using ultrasn0w to unlock it,it gets stuck on apple log,am having baseband 05.15.04,Hey Dev team first of all,i send my gratitude to you for your tireless works welldone with that,Well are we seeing something up to help us unlock ios,4.2.1,other than ultrasn0w cozs it doesn't work with me here?
  • Iphonewhite
    Iphonewhite Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Soso, when u using redsnow to jb your 3gs, you must tick the upgrade ipad baseband as well, with this it will upgrade your bb to 6.15, then Ultrasn0w should be able to unlock this, because bb 5.15 did not support by Ultrasn0w,. Hope this will help you.
  • help_please
    help_please Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    can someone please help me restore my iphone 3gs to 4.1. rite now im still on 4.2.1 and my baseband is 6.15.00. i think i saved my shsh blob on cydia. please need help from somebody tethered jailbreak is not really working for me and my gps is freaking dead after i upgrade and jailbreak ( idiot me )i just need a step by step on how to downgrade my ios please.
  • Matthew Etchells
    Matthew Etchells Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i too get problems with facebook and twitter notifications, for some reason i keep seeing that its always addressed to a AZSPORTSFAN, i want my baseband downgraded.
  • HuesoNet
    HuesoNet Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I want my GPS Signal back!!!! :P
  • slick1474
    slick1474 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    hi team.... has this baseband downgrade been given up on or are you guys still working on this? the slience is defeaning.... cheers and thanks for all the good work done...
  • Shane
    Shane Posts: 59
    via Wordpress
    Waiting!!!!!!!!Seems Redsn0w have set us up and laughing at us suckers!!!
  • Jonblaze2000
    Jonblaze2000 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Ultrasnow 2.2 will be coming out tomorrow. Hopefully, it can unlock bb 05.14.04 for 3GS. I've been avoiding upgrading to bb 06.15 because of the warranty, battery drainage, and gps issues.
  • Jimilee
    Jimilee Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I would like a battery drain fix please please please!!!
  • Franc 3Gs
    Franc 3Gs Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Remove all free app's from iPhone and see what happend.I had same problem on my 3gs after an update of free app battery goes out in few houres.Un installing app solved problem.Try it's free maybe will solve your problem to.
  • Tushar
    Tushar Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I have iphone 3g with following specification (Jailbreak & Unlocked)Version : 4.1 (8B117)Model : MbModem Firmware : 06.15.00and facing few problems so i want to downgrade it to Version 3.1.3 and any modem firmware which can be unlocked so please tell me how can i do it...
  • MOhammed
    MOhammed Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Looking forward to this. I miss my GPS. Great work!
  • khan
    khan Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    I am also stuck on 4.2.1 bb 06.15 without GPS. I also dont see the option for internet tethering in my Iphone 3GS
  • dudledu
    dudledu Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have 3G, and 3Gs, updated to 4.2.1 both , I dont know how to jailbreak the 3G , I did grenpoison on 3Gs it was simple but not sure , some applications dont do as it was on old one 3G , I dont know whether is for mac or windows bit confused , how ever I had the old one jailbreak for while but had problems with sound for long time so I didnt wanna do anythink until now when I did reboot to original state, I think the 3Gs is better but just dont know what to use to jailbreak as for windows cant find or just plain confused of searchin the right software I like it as jailbroken but now I feel like is not workin properly so I dont know , let me know if there is anythink at this time , to do 2/26/2011 thanks happy jailbreak I hope
  • Robinson Ogberaha
    via Wordpress
    i dont know how i did it but i think i have found a way to downgrade baseband 6.15.01...i just did it with my friends IPHONE 3g. i upgrade to baseband 6.15 to unlock and found out that push was not working, only for me to downgrade to 3.1.3, then upgraded to 4.1, then did a custom restore with snowbreeze custome ipsw 4.2.1, and found out that my baseband now reads 5.15.01... dont know how, but will try to repeat it again.....
  • dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress
    hi guys my 3gs was running on 4.2.1 os i update bb to 6.15 to unlock. my phone was working fine until it crashed. the i tried to restore via itunes and saw 4.3 os update. only relaising my mistake. now my phone is stuck in recovery mode.ive tried ireb to get out of this but it wont work on jailbroken or un teatherd phones. can anyone sugest whai can do please
  • Spider
    Spider Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I have 3gs, sound comes and goes after i updated with bb 06.15. any advice please :(
  • Hari
    Hari Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    plzzz help me downgrade....my fone is still in he warranty but they wont take it back if its on ipad baseband...i want to downgrade it to normal iphone baseband soo they would agree to take this fone and give me a new one...because this phone is giving me problems...it heats up and stops respondingg very oftenn :(
  • darrel
    darrel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    i am having problems with my gps on bb 6.15.0 would love to know when the downgrade software is available
  • domme
    domme Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • teddy
    teddy Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    its been 5 months since this was promised to be fix.i rely on navfree for my day to day work.getting a navigational device is like having two the same time..please make a fix for this problem
  • teddy
    teddy Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    its been 5 months since this was promised to be fixed.i rely on navfree for my day to day work.getting a navigational device is like having two at the same time..please make a fix for this problem
  • iPhone
    iPhone Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
    Please !! I need my gps back
  • Iphonewhite
    via Wordpress
    I just upgrade my jealbroken 3gs to ios 4.3.2 by using custom firmware with bb6.15, then unlock using ultras0n 1.22, it looks great & most inportant is that it also fix the problem on battery drain off faster, now my 3gs battery atleast can last for 2 days. :-). But the wifi is not stable, most of the time ot can detect the wifi network & also show the correct dhcp ip address, but just can't online.
  • Iphonewhite
    via Wordpress
    I had upgrade my 3gs to 4.3.2 by using custom firmware bb6.15 unlocked by ultrasn0w, it looks like 4.3.2 had fix the battery drain off issue.
  • Ivan
    Ivan Posts: 32
    via Wordpress
    Many frends of mine and me in Russia had upgrade to 06.15.00.It' about 5-7 people. We all waiting for downgrade. I realy need a GPS back! Thanks!!!
  • RamRam67
    RamRam67 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I have an iPhone 3GS on IOS 5. I jailbroke it and was about to downgrade from 5.15.05 to the ipad bb 6.15.00 until I read that I might lose gps. So please as soon as you find a fix for this, please share it. Thanks in advance.
  • RJ
    RJ Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    So what is the bottom line with this downgrade? Is it possible to fix the GPS functionality or not? I unlocked with ultrasn0w to use with T-mobile. Lost locations services and GPS functionality after that. Also, I don't know if this has anything to do with it but after that unlock, I'm no longer able to place calls with the Vonage or Skype apps.