Unlock For iPhone 4 Will Be Released Only After iOS 4.2.5/iOS 4.3 Is Released

Comments

• kalel
    kalel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    BS we keep hearing this, next to every new FW release date . 1st it was 4.2 FW now its 4.3 next will be 4.5 and so on.i say if you got it send it free and deal with apple after . half EUROPE is waiting for this UNLOCK this id not enough haaa???
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    I Hope we can unlock Iphone 4 4.1 soon
  • Hulk
    Hulk Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    blah blah blah the smae guys promissed us a jailbreak for 4.2.1 before chrismas have we got it.......nooowe got a beta that only works for Mac.....wauw
  • Lavender
    Lavender Posts: 130
    via Wordpress
    Believe what you want...
  • Mister Jailbreak
    Mister Jailbreak Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Unlock is not important at this point to most people I don't think, but the jailbreak HAS to be getting close, doesn't it?
  • Archer
    Archer Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I think Apple might have finally closed all the exploits our enterprising Dev Team could find to unlock the device. It's been fun while it lasted guys but just remember there are several nations, including some in Europe that sell the iPh4 unlocked legitimately and iTunes plays fine with such phones even when you upgrade or restore it online to 4.2.1, the SIM remains unlocked as well so you are free to use any provider. My SIM unlocked iPh4 was on 4.1 and I jailbroken it only because I wanted to use Tethering but now with 4.3 coming soon and offering tethering there really isn't any need for me to keep my iPh4 jailbroken for much longer on old 4.1 firmware is it?
  • Unbeaten
    Unbeaten Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Finally, I have been waiting for an unlock for my Iphone 4 with the 02.10 baseband for over 4 months now. I was afraid I would only be able to use it as an mp3-player. :( But I have new-found hope. If it truly unlocks it I might skip the Iphone 5 as I have yet to use my Iphone 4.
  • flyezz
    flyezz Posts: 42
    via Wordpress
    Iphone 4g failed because of antinna issueIphone 4g failed because Dev team can't unlock itIphone 4g failed because it only lasted 1 yearIphone 4g failed because iphone 5 came year later.Musclenerd (iphone unlocker failed at unlock iphone 4.Dev team failed completely.Chronic Dev team also failed completely.Geohot also failed because he thinks his all thatANYWAY, ever since i got this iphone 4g 32gb in around august with firmware 4.1 i have been waiting for the fucking unlock. i went ahead and bought an andriod phone which is far better than the iphone.i still got my iphone 4 though (been sittin in the closet for 5 months now)
  • Alonso Mosley
    Alonso Mosley Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    "after 4.2.5 or official 4.3 (whichever is last) is out"May I translate this for you dear Author:"MuscleNerd of the iPhone Dev Team has issued an official statement that the unlock for iPhone 4 will be released after iOS 4.2.5 ***AND*** iOS 4.3 ARE released."not or.
  • Mortie
    Mortie Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Why do they always put it off ?I'm thinkin of hackin it myself ...Maybe I could unlock my own ...
  • abubasim
    abubasim Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    If they release the JB before the next iOS update is out then Apple may fix the exploit the JB is depending on... DUH!
  • kei
    kei Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    I personally hate geohot. But he promises not what he does not deliver. And hes the ONLY ONE DELIVERING USER FRIENDLY REAL JAILBREAKS. GEOHOT GETS RESULTS. THE DEV TEAM -DOES NOTHING BUT TALK!-
  • devseed
    devseed Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    End of the line for all IP4 jailbreakers. See all of you when IP5 comes out exploitable. Was right after all in my previous post in 4.3beta. Goes to prove IP4 is most secure IP.
  • not so savvy
    not so savvy Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    What I can't understand is why some people updated even though they knew there would be problems jailbreaking as for the devs they need to sort them selves out and start working together if it's about money I'm sure most people would gladly pay £5 or more.
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
    What the F**k all you sad acts complaining about.Go make a unlock yourself if you cant f**cking wait.If you updated your firmware then your the thick f**k for doing that so nobody else fault but your own.Stop f**cking whinging because your stupidity.It will be released when they want it to not because thick f**k cocks like yourselves want it to be released.
  • BAWA
    BAWA Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    may same people don't upgrade but was coming with that firmware so notthing we can do not because we r stupid
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Now they will just come up with iPhone OS 4.5 for unlock, damn, this is so late, hurry up already.
  • *Ener^
    *Ener^ Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    because there are people who bought the phone with 4.1 installed. RETARD!!!
  • *Ener^
    *Ener^ Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    and I'm talking about iPhone 4 of corse
  • kuck
    kuck Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    I am sorry to read some of the angry comments here in this thread and the reactions of some people is just shocking. We should all be grateful that there are people out there who allow an ihpone to be unlocked and jailbreaked. I have an AT&T iphone 4 as well and I am using it with an unlock in Europe (my only way!). Yes, I would like to be able to upgrade to newer versions as there are some cool new features available, but I am also happy with running my 4.1 version. I can understand that there is disappointment of the news that the unlock will be delayed, but if anyone should be blamed for it, it is Apple in the first place who sell an expensive (but beautiful) piece of equipment and cripples it. Every time a new software release comes out a new way needs to be found to find a loop hole in Apples software and every time it becomes more difficult to find another exploit. It is only understandable that the developers try to keep their current method a secret.People, please be patient and not rude. If you want to take some of your anger out, call the Apple support hotline and let them take the heat! I am not sure, but maybe it will make a difference if more people complain about factory built locked phones.My opinion is that a phone and the service for it should be two separate things.Again, please be grateful for receiving an unlock for free (whenever that might be)!Thanks.kuck
  • Cry babies
    Cry babies Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    For all you cry babies do it yourself if you can't wait
  • iLynk
    iLynk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Wow I never seen a bunch of ungrateful pieces of ****. You guys think the dev team owes you guys an unlock wow if you believe that you can go **** yourself. I swear the dev team and every hacker should of never release the unlock from the beginning if people were gonna be some demanding over a hack that they themselves can't produce. I'll say it once more for all of you ungrateful bastards GO **** YOURSEVES. Thank you
  • Rob
    Rob Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    It's Only An Unlock... Shoulda bought The Phone On The Right Network In The First Place -.-,Jailbreak Is More Important
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    I am sure Steve Jobs is happy to hear you say that. A victory for him.
  • lou
    lou Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    So step on up learn to code and show them how easy it is.
  • Danny
    Danny Posts: 91
    via Wordpress
    What about iPhone 3GS
  • clue-less
    clue-less Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    is there going to be an unlock for iphone 3gs baseband 5.14.2 without upgrading to the ipad baseband?
  • Kumar
    Kumar Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    i can't believe stupid people complain over free stuff. f**k off complainers.
  • Geohot
    Geohot Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    I will release my ip4 unlock by this week.
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Seriously....I've donated plenty of money to them in the past for their efforts...IS THE TRUTH JUST THAT THEY AREN'T ABLE TO???