Comments

• Vat
    Vat Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Yes, waiting so much.
  • bora
    bora Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hi, Dev Team, i believe on u that u will release how to unlock iphone4 soon..pls for help...
  • Arun
    Arun Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    What is probable date for Unlock release??
  • ZG
    ZG Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Bye Bye Baby...The real stupid here is the iPhone itself. They don't know at only the last weeks how many people bought android phones. Now I'm on Galaxy S. It's boring to be with a locked phone and wait JBs, unlock weeks long.Bye bye iPhone :)
  • confused
    confused Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    whats the difference between jailbreak and unlocking? please explain.
  • Salman
    Salman Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    PLease release unlock soon!
  • TheAGC
    TheAGC Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I can't believe ppl are rude enough to complain.I bought a 4G to my wife and we are waiting.sure... it takes time... but as long as I can't do this myself, I need to wait and thanks all these dudes that are doing this for us.So guys... really thank you! Juse please boost it... wife is killing me :-)
  • Bam
    Bam Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    unlock... still waiting.... :) please send me an update when unlock is available... tnx
  • Brainystorm
    Brainystorm Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I've been waiting for 2 months now & it sucks. I received my iphone as a gift on xmas coming from the states and it was locked to AT&T. I thought it would be a week or two as they were previously saying that it will be published before christmas. with this news I am really thinking of selling my ip or just throwing it. It is useless :S.to add to my disappointment, the gift was bought full price 600 USD no contract or anything illegal, but guys at Apple & AT&T want to screw everybody, they are not even logic (your iphone won't work if you travel for instance to Europe, then you have to pay those extra high roaming charges or do not use an iphone ---> Silly).I am also not excited to use my ip anymore, it is sitting in front of me for two months, it lost its glamor. I will wait till it is unlocked then sell it for like 450 USD, after that I'll buy an android HTC or Samsung. Something that is mine, my property, something I can do whatever i want with it. No need to jailbreak or unlock or anything similar.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Will this also work on 5.15.04 ?? I'm stuck on 4.2.1 but I don't wanna risk updating to 06.15.00 (Ipad firmware)
  • Kito
    Kito Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Hi Kuck, i support yr idea, people should be more patient here to wait for unlocking confirmation..i believe it will be happened soon....cheer together for our successfull unlock 4.2...anyway, i heard that this version will be released unlock by 13th or 14th Mar-2011..let's wait and see.
  • Steve98uk
    Steve98uk Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Well- I have 2 iphone 4 one on AT&T which is locked (i am in the uk) and still trying to figure out who to talk to to get it offically unlocked- the other is on 3 network (uk) cost me £15 to get it unlocked - seems fair to me-- if the hackers COULD unlock the Iphone 4 and charge a £5 they would make a fortune!! Only wish i could do it myself but am just a thick Englishman!!
  • Van Dong
    Van Dong Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Please dont waiting apple public their new version. I hope you can help us in this month because i waiting too long time from July 2010 to now. How can i do more in future ? Waiting you or waiting Steven Jobs. I hope you can hear our voice. Thank you very much!
  • iphone4
    iphone4 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Did some one know when will relase unlock for iphone 4, where ar thos who sad whe have but most whait to relase ios 4.3 ?
  • Dannysimpson
    Dannysimpson Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Bruce Lee said...Muscle TURD strikes again! go & stick your unlock you poor excuse for a human being!!January 15, 2011 at 2:03 Pm Reply
  • Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    okay so HELP!?I'm nw to all this, but it seemed simple enough to unlock an iPhone you just had to install ultrasn0w from Cydia. So I did, sold the phone, and now the guy i sold it to is saying he wants his money back because "apple hasnt released its firmware yet". What the hell is he talking about?
  • zgirma
    zgirma Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Got tired of those wait so bought the factory unlocked iPhone 4 i will not desire to plug it in the computer everytime I’ll reboot it. Does this thing helps U ? PLEASE MAKE SOMETHING.
  • bunna
    bunna Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    yes, please release the unlock already
  • MDizz
    MDizz Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Im waiting to jailbreak and unlock my iphone 4. Its version 4.3.5(8L1). Theres only the tethered jailbreak available, so everytime I restart my phone i have to jailbreak it again. SOmeones advised I should not unlock my phone until the untethered jailbreak is available. Please help, I am dying to use my phone!