Unlock For iPhone 4 Will Be Released Only After iOS 4.2.5/iOS 4.3 Is Released

Comments

• Very grateful for the work being done. Still desperate to get an unlock for firmware 02.10.04. Been checking the news feeds everyday for any progress... I bought my iPhone4 used, and planned to unlock it until I found out that it had the impossible firmware. Just sitting tight until the unlock is out.
  • not so savvy
    not so savvy Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    4.1 is jailbreakable untetherd
  • DuDU
    DuDU Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    im sick of waitin' just releas it
  • Robert P
    Robert P Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Brought my Iphone 4 on 4.1 in the States on holiday 4 months ago, locked to AT&T useless in Aus, have rang Apple and AT&T but they will not unlock it, these 2 Companys are a disgrace . I have purchased dozens of Apple products over the years and praised there products to all my friends but now I have just contempt for the small mindedness of Jobs and his Company , Fix this problem if you are big enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Northstar
    Northstar Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    We heard that a lot of times. It was supposed to come long time ago. :((
  • apple sukc
    apple sukc Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Why you guy have to waiting for this stupd unlock....and then IOS 4.3 coming then waiting again. F*** the IOS go for Android one time unlock that all you need.
  • Gabe
    Gabe Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    It's them and our fault in the end, we buy locked phone cause someone claims that it can be unlocked.If from the beginning nobody would tell stories about that, we wouldn't try to save money on it, we would spend a bit more for the factory unlocked one.F**k me, Apple and hackers!
  • StudLeY
    StudLeY Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Got so tired and bored waiting and waiting for the flaming unlock so I decided to spend a little money ($50) and had the iPhone 4 IMEI unlocked via iTunes....what a great feeling it is to see the message appear on iTunes to indicate your phone is now unlocked for all carriers!Highly recommend....as this Unlock story will keep you waiting forever :-)
  • Cock
    Cock Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • Shred
    Shred Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    one thing I am curious about.. will people give a crap about unlock if they are on Verizon? I guess if they wanted to use Sprint?
  • Greve
    Greve Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Some people think people making verbal abusement in here, are som demanding mutherf.... who just want something for free.I dont think that is the fact, they are just like you and me, frustrated.All the time we read/hear that next week, very soon, befor the 15th of january and blabla the unluck will be ready.This can ofcause be very frustrating since many (me included) actually believe that now is the time to enjoy the ultimate gadged (Iphone 4).But sorry, wait some more, be patient hmmm.We are all like small children jumping up and down in front of the candystore, told that now you get free candy.All repect to dev. but why dont you just take fx 5 dollars for each crack/jailbreak/unlock and then work full time with the thing you apperently like.Then i think everything will go alot faster and all us jumping motherf..... can relax and be happy ;-)
  • Greve
    Greve Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    PS: sorry about the spelling, some times my fingers work faster than my brain (or lack of brain if you want :-)
  • Frisok
    Frisok Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Looking forward to finding solution to an updated iPhone 4 with the message 'no service' after jailbreak & update on iTune.
  • Speed2006
    Speed2006 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Not yet legally possible. I've tried. In Sweden, it does not work. If I could I pay for.
  • mOZZ
    mOZZ Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    you guys are idiots what possessed you to update in the first place? This is the same thing that happens every new firmware release.. you guys update to the newest firmware even though the dev team says do not update until it is confirmed safe. then you guys get all pissy about not having an unlock. and if you want to buy an iphone but you dont want to be on an AT&T plan.. then DONT BUY IT untill an unlock comes out. ive actually worked on some iphone hacking and people this stuff takes time and is very complicated. it makes sense that MuscleNerd is waiting. thats only more work for them if they release the unlock now and apple blocks it out in 4.3 or 4.25so calm down idiots. if you cant wait buy 4 more iphones and attempt to make your own unlock for them.. by the end of the day you're probably going to have 5 bricked iphones.
  • lulu
    lulu Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Switching to SAMSUNG galaxy . bye bye IPHONE !!!
  • Speed2006
    Speed2006 Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    We are idiots? Idiot-faced Jerk. I already bought with 2.10.04. And non AT & T. In Sweden, there is no AT & T. And the problem is not that there is no unlock. The trouble is when they promise unnecessarily.How long have promised? Before the appearance of 4.1. I just would be more comfortable if I knew changing my SIM. In addition, I buy the programs. But I do not like the dull look. What I like, that is in Cydia. To do this I need JB.
  • StudLeY
    StudLeY Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Must be country specific then as it is available in the UK to all iPhone 4 handsets on various networks :-)
  • hassy
    hassy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    for all of you who's moaning at dev team you would sell that idea if you where u and now you moaning. any way my question is is it gonna fix my 6.15.00 baseband? ireally hate that baseband
  • Justin
    Justin Posts: 142
    via Wordpress
    Another excuse... I don't think they have the unlock for this, it been so long...they just pushing it back instead of admitting defeat. Anyone know is there a unlock that you can pay for??? Most of us pay at least 600 for the damn phone already, a few more buck wouldn't hurt...I wasted more money on my electric bill by carrying 2 phone...
  • fadfad
    fadfad Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    does the paid solutions work for version 4.1 baseband 2.10.04?
  • ink
    ink Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Hey Guys,I have a Iphone 4, 4.2.1 version, modem firmware 03.10.01Can it be jailbroken? Im on AT&T so I dont need to unlockThanks
  • mike
    mike Posts: 489
    via Wordpress
    I bought 2 iphone 4's off ebay for Christmas before I even knew they could be locked to a carrier.I'm in Canada and they came from AT and T States side.Obviously the seller doesn't want them back so I'm at the mercy of these hackers of merit like the rest of you.Sure hope the venom on here doesn't distract them.Please get er done boys..Thanks
  • apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    all this stuff is FULL OF **** …….. hey Dev-Team, y’all stupid **** mother f***er … y’all screw everything lately. update baseband to 06.15.00, after ipad baseband screw up the GPS and batteries drained, then untethered jb will be release before xmas, then new year …. just say apple won this time big …. and you stupid head got stuck
  • Alberto
    Alberto Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    The paid solution I bought to unlock I4 on 4.1 02.10.04 only works if you upgraded to 4.1 and you have the shsh saved. But I bought my I4 with 4.1 02.10.04. The procedure was to JB with limera1n and then they give you a procedure to downgrade to 4.01/4.02 which I could not do without the shsh saved.I paid 9.99 and got a refund after explaining above matter.
  • wray
    wray Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I am just waiting patiently too... I am ready to get my new phone.
  • wray
    wray Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I Get it people are all impatient.. I dont get them
  • Raghu
    Raghu Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    when this unlock will release ?
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    I think we don't need to be impatient here, I rather have them all the bugs worked out before they release the jailbreak.
  • M4Rty
    M4Rty Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    So... whats happening with the release of new FW? When its gonna be? It would be nice to have unlock for Iphones 4 already, since so many people are awaiting the release of this unlock....