iOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking & Jailbreaking iPhone

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Posts: 33
    via Wordpress
    I hav i4 with4.1, sibce there is no unlock , this could be my last iphone... Dropped off buying iphone5,...Bye bye Apple ...sucks
  • Hady
    Hady Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Be patient, did everyone forget about theTrue god of jailbreaking/unlocking? Am sure Geohot will release something after he is doneWith Sony, just to show Dev Team who theTrue Master is..
  • trilingual
    trilingual Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    si! un jailbreak!!
  • trilingual
    trilingual Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    i been thinking of an windows phone!!! but then again i been with apple since 3g days
  • Stiiiiil waiiiiiting
    via Wordpress
    whos wining????Charle sheen or Warner Bro!
  • Lee
    Lee Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    this unlock thing is so fucking up!!!my wife will never talks to me again.
  • Brett
    Brett Posts: 104
    via Wordpress
  • Simon Cowell
    Simon Cowell Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Those of you losers whining about the unlock come up with one yourself. Dev team thanks for all your work. You losers need to drink some Tifer Blood from a sippy cup while standing on your waving a machetes wildly in the air screaming I'm a winner I'm a winner then get it Ratliff on your wwrist
  • Ahmed Alhadrami
    Ahmed Alhadrami Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    OMG>> This is Taking more than expected BUllsh**
  • Hady
    Hady Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Geohot has more talent and skill than the wholeDev Team put together! Just a matter of timeTill he proves it once again. Screw 4.3 and the Unlock, wait for the true master to return..
  • BoYan
    BoYan Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Yo how much cost iphone 4 in CANADA
  • hendrix6969
    hendrix6969 Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    This bites like battery acid on ya nuts, dam greasy sasauge like fiddly fingers, cant unlock iPhone or jb it, this just bites.ahhhhhhhh I am so glad I bought my iPhone from an apple store in Australia factory unlocked.... Got to love holidays,,)
  • DeSang
    DeSang Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I think this unlock will be soon,i hope and thrust Dev Team do it... i'm waiting for a couple days
  • Mn
    Mn Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Some lawyers need to make it illegal to lock a phone to a certain provider. Other countrys like Hong Kong, all phones sold in that country is sim unlocked. Where are the lawyers that made jail break legal?
  • Karro
    Karro Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    i think the problem is the moneyJB bring money but unlock don't.with all this application and that's why the don't make hard work on unlock.so how about pay to unlock your phone and then you will see how many application and method will discovered ,i hope dev team if you will make more hard work on it, then make it unfree, may be this will motivate you guys.
  • vikrebel
    vikrebel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I really.. REALLY!! just want to unlock my iPhone 4 with 02.10.04 Baseband! AHHHHHHH!!!! !
  • jo
    jo Posts: 35
    via Wordpress
    Truly the DUMBS question asked..REAllii
  • vini
    vini Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
  • Bayra
    Bayra Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I don't understand.They said they will release the tool after iOS 4.3 is released (which i understood that they had already got the unlock for 4.2.1 for 02. or 0.3 basebands)but now they say it's difficult.Can't you guys just release the unlock for earlier baseband and firmware?or it was just a empty promises for a while?
  • Got me a 3GS, running 4.2, 06.15.00 bb. Jailbroken thru GP-RC6, unlock via ultrasn0w... I AM VERY GRATEFUL TO THOSE WHO MADE IT HAPPEN, Dev Team, Chronic Team, GeoHot and those other names I can't even spell... When you're iPhone is working after a succesful jailbreak, be happy with what you have and stop getting into Apple's update/upgrade to IOS trap. This is no trivia that whenever Apple comes up with new update, they'll do something about the unlock and/or jailbreak. There is nothing on 4.3 that'll make choose it over my jailbreak... That's all I got to say about that.
  • devteamsux
    devteamsux Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    stfek simone CUZ U AINT GETTING SHYT FROM THEM ANYMORE
  • iSteve Hacker Jobs
    via Wordpress
    Geohot said he could be the first unlocker for iphone 4 on 2.10 or 3.10 BB even He did not start to work on unlock his own iphone 4 yet. He knew Dev Team got nothing yet on unlocking code for iphone 4 and that's what he said from a video he got interviewed on TV sometimes last week. You can check out by searching on youtube recently. Sorry you guys, "no unlock" for iPhone 4 (I got 2 waiting for unlock?
  • verizon
    verizon Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i hate the dev team, u guys can't unlock anything
  • glad to be free
    glad to be free Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    i just sold my iphone 4. i got it in november and still no unlock to this day. i rather take my money and wait for iphone 5
  • BEDAL
    BEDAL Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Well clearly you havent been following the geohots vs Sony law suit
  • Herojig
    Herojig Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Interesting what u said about pngs. I just upgraded my 3G to 4.2.1 so I could read iBooks, but noticed that editing the themes is not so easy - all the related pngs look empty in Preview on OSX 10.6.6. Huh? Anyway, I would like to use my phone as a wifi hotspot in an emergency (up in the hills of Nepal) and it would be nice to know that would work. So I for one looking for Dev-Team's fix for that. Btw, what's all that hatred about...those guys do a great job, and it's free!
  • Herojig
    Herojig Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Can u ship to Nepal? Would love a new phone. But re: this somewhat bogus article above, it's not hard nor problematic to update the baseband to 06.15.00. I just did it on a 3G and it works great. What firmware update has NOT been problematic. And it's Apple's fault for sure, they could have made this much easier for all involved, but I guess the iPhone overlords had other things planned then ease of updating / using / owning.
  • Toni pepperoni
    Toni pepperoni Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    dont hate on hispanics you racist ****, all you (americans white americans since i was born here too) arent even fully americans so stfu.
  • Hacker
    Hacker Posts: 95
    via Wordpress
    well the hacker community has been doing this for a long time and for FREE!!! so stop getting so angry before they charge you triple for being an asshole and 2nd America is a free country people can talk how ever they want we as Americans should have respect for everyone to please god and for people bashing apple remember they made the world first smart phone so everyone went from stupid phone to smart phone thanks to apple and its currently the only phone that has cydia and more hacks then any other phone out there and instead of bashing on them just stop buying there product but apple has my respect for the simple reason that they are inventors and they create something always that usually blows are mind away and technology is advancing because of them and other companies as well are helping too like Microsoft,Google,Linux, these also are great inventors so dont bash on android and Microsoft phones too cuz there great phones i love my windows 7 phone i have netflix and my kickstand to watch my movies and youtube looks better and facebook looks better there style is different and customizing is better cuz u make your app tiles on google images i have my puerto rican flag with Scarface on my homescreen and i dont need cydia to customize its part of the phone you can put peoples faces on the phone where ever u want now thats creative and andriod got that video wallpaper too thats very nice watching goldfishes and stuff moving.on the iphone vwallpaper crashes springboard cuz it is cydia lol i own an iphone 3gs very nice phone too but cydia unstable on most things crash like my video wallpaper and sure i try porting stuff to be like another phone on my 3gs like the htc flip clock but the clock doesn't flip and no animation of clouds the only thing apple has is more apps and majority of them are really stupid the only thing that apple has i like so much is **** for having the apple store for free
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    WTF, Dev Team is such an arse, they keep promising soon soon soon. 3 iPhone 4s with me waiting for unlock.