iOS 4.3: Update On Unlocking & Jailbreaking iPhone

Comments

• toiletguy
    toiletguy Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    If I knew there wouldn't be any unlock, I would have left the iphone in the toilet...locked its useless for me anyway... :(
  • Jackson Smuirk
    Jackson Smuirk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    So the word is that the unlock behaved differently on two different T-Mobile sims but he was successful in getting it to work with both. I'm having a hard time understanding why a t-Mobile version of the unlock can't be released since this is what is available. I desperately need to unlock my iPhone for T-Mobile. Please just release what you have and let us tell you if it works with our sims. Thanks!
  • devteamsux
    devteamsux Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    GO EF YOURSELF YOU AINT MAD CUZ YOU AINT GOT NO I4YOU LIKE PEOPLE MAKING EMPTY PROMISES??? DONT TWEET WHAT YOU DONT HAVE PEOPLE EFFIN ATTENTION WHORES
  • divious
    divious Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    The Nev Team Sux and they all need to go back into hiding bcuz the only thing that they deliver on time is LIES, FAKE AND PHONY HACKERS
  • hmorad
    hmorad Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    **** apple and **** the dev team!! yeah i said it.. anyone have a problem?? i'm selling my iphone if anyone wants
  • Goodman
    Goodman Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Unlock is not that important any way.Most people have unlock phones or can unlock via network.It's better time is spent jail breaking then unlock.If you need unlock buy an unlock phone
  • Gog`s
    Gog`s Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • bunker
    bunker Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    forget the dev team, i found a place in chinatown that can do the unlock for the new iphone 4 running on 4.2.1 the price is a little steep but at least i am able to use what i paid $600 for!!!
  • MORON
    MORON Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Finally Dev -team agreed to accept their lose to Apple . I was waiting too long i phone 3GS 5.15.04 base band unlock . There was no hope actually but people believed that Dev-Team promises . Time to Switch Sam sung Galaxy folks !!!! New generation Androids coming !! Why we should be dependent on unlock or high price and slavery contract ?????If we consumers stop buying Apple product, they will loose billions . Time to change !!!
  • Jackson Smuirk
    Jackson Smuirk Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Everyone. Look up the NCK exploit. Looks promising but then again it could just be a cover up for the dev teams mishaps. Their claiming that they are working on a new security hole that will unlock iphone 4 forever!!!!!
  • Dannyboy
    Dannyboy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Happy news on it's way ! New exploit discovered just a few hours ago which hopefully will lead to permanent unlock !!!Http://www.geohot.comLife is good :) :)Let the hackers now do their job for us without any more harassing, and then everyone gets happy at last :)
  • Dannyboy
    Dannyboy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Sorry wrong url Http://www.geohot.caFor news about the exploit
  • Dan
    Dan Posts: 348
    via Wordpress
    He said something like:What happens is that they were sold, as it is possible that they can not find something that they themselves know, speak the same language, if apple paid 2 million of dollars each, not would lose nothing, compared the loss of the appstore, and the devteam and others become millionaires, it is a game of chess, wins the one who has the money (in this case)Thanks Google ( and i live in Denmark)
  • apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress
    WoW..... Goody2312, I read from the top to the bottom, I like your comments the most, you should do something to your comments to make attention from dev-team .... First, guys be a man, when you mad at Dev-team, go **** dev-team, DON'T **** each other ..... second, I bought an iPhone 4 from eBay for $500 and the seller updated to 4.2.1, I've been waiting for a long time, but now I want to tell you this Dev-team, iPhone hacker team or whoever said will release unlock for iphone 4 after ios 4.3 out, I wanna say **** YOU LIAR AND **** YOU LIAR ... I will use it as an iPod for games and music then, **** YOU LIAR
  • Kito
    Kito Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    dear all, so shocked to hear that IOS 4.2 can't permanently unlock!! this is really bad news for Apple's supporter.. does anyone can confirm again if my mentioned above is right?
  • ohyeaa
    ohyeaa Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    fuk this ****... i'm staying with 4.0.1... end of story bitches...lolz
  • Unlock_Watcher
    Unlock_Watcher Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Wow, this is just great. Been waiting for 5 months now to get to use my i4 very patiently but now this? This f**ng sucks! I do appreciate the Dev-team's efforts & hard work but please guys don't make promises you can do. But I still have some hope that there will be an unlock soon...hopefully -___-
  • Big Latin Dick
    Big Latin Dick Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Here jail break my ****!!!
  • pawan
    pawan Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    F****king Unlock using as ipod4 from 6monts investing 49500 rs in the fucking apple which is even eaten by any one else....................dev team work on unlock badly needed.
  • Unlockedphone
    Unlockedphone Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i just received a placement of my iPhone - i had a ios 4.2.1 01.59.00 iphone 4 which broke, so i had to restore it and lose my baseband which sucked but this was the only way i could send it into apple. But i just received a replacement and its factory unlocked!!! but the gay thing is its on 4.3 so i cant jailbreak and have my apps back :( kind of stoked i dont have to go back to At&T
  • iphone4
    iphone4 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress
    Hello can some one know when will relase unlock for iphone 4. Please answer some onn
  • America
    America Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you are going to post on a predominantly English written website and want you opinion to be recognized then you should post in English. Just like if your going to live in America you should speak the newly adopted native language (which is English as of 235 years ago.)
  • supernova
    supernova Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    To those people defending the Dev team esp MuscleTURD!! You know, it's ok to not talk about jailbreak, unlock if it doesn't exist! He could say something like they're still working on it or trying to find an exploit, instead of saying that he's got a jailbreak and unlock for the 4.2.1 and 4.3, but won't release it til 4.3! See, by doing so, he's gaining a lot, he gains fame, monetary donations and his ego is being fed by those praises for being such a great dev (which is really the opposite!).. And those people who's saying something like they're doing this thing to us for free, and that we are indeed getting it for free, well that probably only applies to YOU, whomever you are! We're donating for all their work, and they get a lot of money from those donations, and in my guess they're even getting more $$ from donations than those who's actually developing for applications on the appstore! How do I know?? Well, I'm also a dev and I get donations much more than what I would actually charge for my apps! So, don't be giving these devs excuses like that! I'm not saying that I'm unappreciative for all their hard work, I just hate the fact that they promise and say something for personal gains!! And the fact that they're actually playing most of these people for a fool!! Funny how some people actually believe devs like MuscleTURD and sharif.. They're a joke in the community!! And the worst part is, only some people in the community actually see's it that way! It's sad! Anyway, all I'm saying is DON'T PROMISE/CLAIM SOMETHING THAT ISN'T THERE! PEOPLE ARE NOT STUPID!!!
  • swatdep
    swatdep Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    First of all Pedro, just because you speak a language affiliated with poverty and crime does not make you smarter than me. Secondly, I assume you and yours were forced to learn English, the language of the greatest county in the world when you swam and or climbed your way into this land. Thirdly, since anyone outside of Mexico, Americans in particular have no reason to learn your third world mud people language unless they are looking to score some low priced narcotics or over sized stolen chrome wheels, please post your comments in English on this English web site. Retard. Retard roughly translated is English for Mexican.
  • thanks all
    thanks all Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I will speak or write in any language he wants, wtf do you care about ****.El hablara o escribira en la lenguaga que quiera, que putas te importa a ti perra.elle pode fala scrivir como quise, va toma no culo viado, cachorra.Lui ti puoi parlare o scribere como vuoi, e si non ti piace mi puoi fachere una fregata
  • Bulldozer
    Bulldozer Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Is there any way people could help the dev-team? :)
  • vini
    vini Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    I would like to add to the above post, i hope people have brains here and they can understand what is going on. The scenario : Dev team tell no unlock, we get disappointed, start abusing them, start putting on blogs and forum what we feel and many of us who can't wait anymore start thinking to sell our unlocked iphones on ebay or craiglist. Result of this : ebay and craiglist is full of these ads of the iphone 4 on sale etc etc. Naturally the price of iphone 4 on ebay and craiglist will be much much cheaper than what people can get out from the iphone stores and AT&T outlets (in USA). The sales of brand new iphone 4 drops drastically and apple is hit. (yippeeeeee, i am loving it) Step taken by Apple and AT&T : Instruct the so called "GREAT" Dev team (according to all those big time a**holes), "that guys this is not helping us, we have not payed YOU (dev team) for this.Give some false hope to the people (waiting for the unlock) that they are working very hard for the unlock (bull ****) and will come out within 2 weeks time." So that all those people stop selling their iphones in the market and the sales of Apple improves.Guys common grow up use your brains (understand the economics of this big game going on) and don't wait for these buggers to help you. Just sell off your bloody paperweight or use it as an ipod (if you are willing to) because these people are not going to release any unlock for sure (because they use this word "sure" to make a fool out of all of us.Thanks
  • Richard
    Richard Posts: 141
    via Wordpress
    RICHARD said... FACETIME QUESTION: iphone 4 421 03.10.01jailbroken w/ sn0wbreeze 2.2.1What I want to do is to be able to use the facetime feature until the unlock comes out. I am useing my unlocked 3gs Tmobile for phone calls. So I have this new phone thats not unlocked yet, and wana use facetime much like my sisters ipod touch w/ facetime.Can this be done?Ive installed from cydia “SAM” Subscriber artificial module, which activates the phone, then upon instruction, installed through cydia, MiTime through a push fix download.NO SUCCESS.Anybody know why? Shouldnt it work as the ipod touch works? Ive seen mention that your phone needs to have MMS capabilities ? Does the ipod touch have MMS?So im stumped !Please helpthanks
  • Sanjeev
    Sanjeev Posts: 15
    via Wordpress
    Can you tell me how much you paid for hack and how they did it?Thanks.