Step-By-Step Guide to Jailbreak iPhone 4S Using Absinthe For Windows [iOS 5.0.1 / iOS 5]

Options

Comments

• MGC
    MGC Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Press shift and right click absinthe.exe then select run as a different user. Enter user account administrator and your password.
  • new iphone momo
    new iphone momo Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    everything done fine until endbut after i put instalos software and download anything it gives message invalid ( filname.ipa)any advice please ?????
  • lilchina
    lilchina Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Here is the issue. I am work and on a domain. if you right click and choose run as administrator you still get the error.yes do the shift right click and choose run as a different userin the login you must use your computer name\administratorthen the password for the local administrator.you can use any local userID as long as it is a administrator.your domainID even if its has admin rights will not work, Has to be a local userID with admin right and then it will run
  • new iphone momo
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i solved the prob. by istalling another newer virsion of installousthank you so much for ur great efforts it works so fine
  • laura
    laura Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    it jailbrake then on the absynthe app on phone it didnt do anything tried to do it again b ut wont let me click the jailbreak icon! :/helpppp
  • laura
    laura Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • new iphone momo
    via Wordpress
    Options
    plz tell info about ur device and verginanyway try to restor good back up and try again with right steps
  • yerra
    yerra Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hello,app store and safari not working after jailbreak please help.
  • mini
    mini Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    could you please help me !!??? I could not install any app on my jail-broken iphone 4s It says "itune sync .... fail to install"I have tried to jailbreak again but an error appear that is said device has already jail-broken.:(
  • I n Botnick
    I n Botnick Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Found 2 bugs in the 4s jailbreak. Can not turn off mirror when using AirPlay to a apple tv.2) some music apps like pandora no longer run in the backgroundFor any additional info contact me
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I successfully jailbreak using this Absinthe for my ip4s but I cant installed my cracked apps.Please help anyone.
  • Lucian_1
    Lucian_1 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Since the Jailbreak, all went fine EXCEPT, now I keep crashing every time I am in a call and plugged in. The phone will just randomly restoring into safe mode and you loose ability to communicate for a while. Anyone know a fix???
  • Lucian_1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Anyone know how to get custom boot icon to work. I have a few installed, but keep seeing only the standard apple boot when I restart.
  • Lucian_1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Anyone know how to get custom boot icon to work. I have a few installed, but keep seeing only the standard apple boot when I restart. Again, any advice to fix the crashing?
  • Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
    Options
    JailBreak went smooth but I can't get music to play, I did a restore and Jail break again and that didn't help, it upgraded my phone from 9a405 to 9a406 doing the restore.Any 0ne got any ideas on a fix I don't have imatch installed and that is only thing I could find on this subject.
  • Ingyen sms
    Ingyen sms Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Beautiful. Thanks!
  • Vipul Mehta
    Vipul Mehta Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,Can any one please confirm about the carrier unlock.....??JB is out...what about carrier unlock ?? As they had already mentioned that ultrasnow is very imminent for 4s to be carrier unlocked... so it is out or still time left...?I have through several sites and still no info..please inform.....!!
  • NickO
    NickO Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    To all of those having problems with absinthe.exe not responding half way through jailbreak. Make sure you extract the data folder inside the zip file as well as the absinthe program and make sure they are in the same location i.e desktop. And don't forget to run as administratorGood Luck
  • Trexel
    Trexel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    don't know about you guys but for me on absinthe 0.2 it took about 1 min to do the job with flawless victory. easiest jb I've ever done!many thanks to the team!
  • Trexel
    Trexel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    version 0.3, sorry
  • byteboy
    byteboy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    If you are having troubles running this on a computer that is part of a domain, see if you have the ability to create a Local Administrator on the system (Right Click on Computer - the icon under the start menu, and Add Local User - ensure the user is in the Administrators group) and then run the application with the Local Admin credentials via Command Prompt:Run> cmd.exeC:\absinthe-win-0.3>runas /user:SYSTEMNAME\localadminname absinthe.exe
  • naveed
    naveed Posts: 68
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi there,Many thanks for this, i just want to ask, once i installed jail break in iphone 4s v 5.01, than what? i can see cydia icon on my screen.. but not able to use other sim or network. how can i unlock this?i have Uk vodafone, i want to unlock on all networkPlease any one have any idea how can i unlock this on all other networks?Thanks
  • Steve
    Steve Posts: 326
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Done! Took less than 5 minutes, painless.
  • Need Help!!
    Need Help!! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have an iPhone 4s still to be activated in SriLanka. Got it as a gift & I don't have an original sim. It stops at the wifi searching point. How do I activate it? Any software for that? Does it need to be activated before the JB? Or does the JB process auto activate it?? Pls help!!
  • Need Help!!
    Need Help!! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have an iPhone 4s still to be activated in SriLanka. Got it as a gift & I don't have an original sim. It stops at the wifi searching point. How do I activate it? Any software for that? Does it need to be activated before the JB? Or does the JB process auto activate it??
  • hasan
    hasan Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    when i click on cydia and chose user my cydia quit at the same time when i click done what should i do pleeees help me???
  • totie
    totie Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    very easy tutorial.thanks to you people.just took me 8 mins to do this. :)
  • totie
    totie Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    very easy tutorial.thanks to you people.just took me 8 mins to do this.
  • Leonardo
    Leonardo Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    What if I can´t log as admin? I´m using a coporate notebook and the tips above didn´t worked to me. I´ve JB my Iphone today with redsnow, and had to run the app as administrator, and I had no problem at this moment... Is there any other way to solve this problem???
  • george
    george Posts: 88
    via Wordpress
    Options
    when it asked me to connet my iPhone it says consistency failure: didn't found the requiered files what should i do