Samsung Galaxy Note Vs iPhone Street Challenge [Video]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSamsung Galaxy Note Vs iPhone Street Challenge [Video]

It looks like Samsung is finally tired of making fun of Apple fans after this, this and this ad.

In the new ad, which appears to be a staged Samsung Galaxy Note vs iPhone "Street Challenge", Samsung tries to highlight things that can be done on the Galaxy Note, which are not possible on the iPhone.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Samsung Sucks
    Samsung Sucks Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    you just got samsunged! oh wait... there's an app for that.. lol. such a terrible actor.. love how she blatantly tosses up the iphone logo just so people can see.. oh no, it's a stylus!
  • Seb
    Seb Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Ridiculas !!! You could do all of that on an iPhone ! These ads are getting really silly now! I'm all for completion in the market as its good for every one but this ads are poor!
  • be noyles
    be noyles Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    wow save 300 or so dollars and put android on a nook 3g its the same thing
  • Samsung Sucks
    Samsung Sucks Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    everyone who ever owned an iphone and switched to android is probably shaking their heads at Samsung.. who do they think they're fooling? Android doesn't even have half the apps iPhone has and what they can do.
  • Player
    Player Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Is easy to find a person that does not know how to use a phone, not just an iPhone any phone, that girl did not even know how to unlock it. Lol
  • Dwerg
    Dwerg Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I would rather slit my wrists and bleed out in public than be seen with a Samsung phone! iPhone can do all that and more if they didnt ask the most retarded person in the usa to use it!! Well done Samsung you just proved why your products are inferior to any and all other brands, by creating ads like this. I just hope you wake up soon and take your heads out of your you know what...
  • dman
    dman Posts: 20
    via Wordpress
    Just switched from iPhone 4S to the Note and I love it. I have been an iPhone guy since they arrived on the seen. Has been a bit of a learning curve going from iOS to Android. The best thing about the Note is the real-estate the size of the screen is awesome to surf the net and to play games on. The freedom of not having to use iTunes is also a big plus. The iPhone is a great device but so is the Note. Whatever works for each individual.
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    Samsung sucks. iPhone is the best. I have been using since the first generation and changed every time they launched the new model and i simply love it. Apple is the best. iPhone, iPad, Mac I use these three and Samsung is sh*te. Poor advert. Did not prove anything.
  • Koolalexd95
    Koolalexd95 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    You can do all of that with an iPhone plus more! Plus even more if it is jailbroken! You just have to know how to use the phone, I'm 16 almost 17 and I know more about iPhones than that chick. They just found an idiot that didn't know all the phones features.
  • il Santi
    il Santi Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Yeah, you're right, iPhone is made for retarded people, that's the reason you can use iPhone. Be Smart. Be Android. Open your mind to a world of possibilities.P/S: I used to have iPhone, but then I evolve.
  • Charles
    Charles Posts: 37
    via Wordpress
    Give that stupid girl the samsung phone and she has no chance of figuring out how to do the stuff the guy did.
  • Android
    Android Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    iphone is a great phone ive owned the past 2 generations. The note is a great phone too but the screen size and freedom is fantastic.
  • Nosferatu
    Nosferatu Posts: 70
    via Wordpress
    I'm not ;)<-- Galaxy S2 :)
  • baba
    baba Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    The phone is too big, and common a stylus?? The girl should just put her phone in the pocket and ask the Samsung guy to do the same....
  • Wite Boy
    Wite Boy Posts: 77
    via Wordpress
    i had a iphone 4 for over a year then switched to a Galaxy S2 for about 9 months. now i have the 4s, in no way is Android better, you might have devolved in intellect if you think other wise. a jailbroken iphone is way better then any android phone. and the app quality on the droid market f*cking s*cks. its like a bunch of 4th graders making apps on it.
  • brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    It fits just vfine in my Jeans pocket!. I also have switched from Iphone to the Note and love it. Screen size is great and having no nrestrictions Apple puts on it's phone users is great. Just getting to now how to use the android OS but can already do more then i could with my jailbroken Iphone.
  • JB
    JB Posts: 110
    via Wordpress
    Find somebody that knows how to use an iPhone. Then challenge them.
  • RLBalt
    RLBalt Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
  • RLBalt
    RLBalt Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    "Ground Breaking" s-pen? ( that's what they call the stylus). What a bunch of jerks. The (horrible) idea of a stylus has been around since the Flinstones. That girl is either stupid or a horrible actress. And that phone, or should I say tablet, is huge. Can it even fit in pockets? iPhone is the best. People are just haters.
  • Steveo
    Steveo Posts: 60
    via Wordpress
    Pathetic Samsung. Just simply pathetic. I have free apps on my iPhone that can simply & quickly do all of that. To even try to say that an iPhone can't edit a power point file or Jpeg file or PDF file is just a pathetic lie. Come on guys. Put out a real ad already. All you can really say is the screen is bigger (and the battery probably sucks balls). I personally don't want my phone to be any bigger than it already is.
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    -Hey can I try your stylus?-Sure! Now I don't think the iPhone can...(woman throws stylus at traffic)- Rematch b*tch!
  • James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress
    How can you evolve if you were "retarded" in the first place!
  • DJScope
    DJScope Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    ummm I used to use Android, 4 consecutive androids b4 i got my iPhone 4 to try it out and see what the hyoe is all about. I still say that android is 100 times better, even after I got my iPhone 4 jailbroken. I just dont have the money to buy a new phone every month.
  • darrel
    darrel Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    I read all the notes before this one and then I watched the video. I agree with the general consensus that the girl's an idiot. On Feb 13, I realized I would not be able to get to a store to buy my fiancée a Valentine's Day card (don't worry, she couldn't get me one either), so on the morning of Feb 14, I dl'd a greeting card app, produced a fully customized e-card for her and sent it from the app. Took me about 20 minutes start to finish. And that's with an old iPhone (3G). Yeah, she's an idiot.
  • DJScope
    DJScope Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    You should stop using your brain so much and just go and slit your wrists...
  • Macca
    Macca Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    The note is just to big, you will have to use two hands everytime you use It. Your thumb won't reach across to other side of keyboard.
  • iPhone is the best
    via Wordpress
    There is no task on android less than 5 clicks it's stupid, it's not user friendly,
  • jack
    jack Posts: 149
    via Wordpress
    "I would rather slit my wrists and bleed out in public than be seen with a Samsung phone!"Samsung should use that in it's marketing campaign!
  • Orob
    Orob Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    samsung or iphone .. Who cares? They are freaking phones oh boy i'm free i'm free i can do what i want... Yes you can. now move on with your life if you want to be obsessed with something there are alot of other things in the world just stop comparing phones it is gay.
  • Tama
    Tama Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    if You guys Look at the End of the Video, at the bottom, u can read that Galaxy user was Brief of the exercices and got a lil training and on the other side, The Girl didnt get any and used her own Iphone.Anyway, just to say im a Fan of Galaxy but this Ad really Failed !