iPad 3 Running iOS 5.1.1 Jailbroken

Options
124»

Comments

• Kimk69
    Kimk69 Posts: 213
    via Wordpress
    Options
    He's more interested in showing how good he is so he can sell his book that came out a minute ago on how to hack iOS. I think it's like $35 bucks or some sh*t. I'm not even gonna say where to get it cause I already promoted it to much I guess. Unless everyone buys it so we could learn. Lol.
  • WouFei
    WouFei Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    FUCKIN SELFISH ****.. ILL **** UR GIRLFRIEND and tell, it was accidentally..
  • idk
    idk Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "Sounds like you should start programming and learning how to do it yourself instead of waiting to get spoon fed "good job with reading and comprehension; keywords: learn how to jailbreak the device yourself.
  • knn
    knn Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Block him from posting since not releasing, waste time
  • aurora
    aurora Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    release the jailbreak, if you have any.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Options
    exactly wat i think if he's not gonna release publicly and he disapproves of jail breaking the why does he brag about it
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I'm currently making a Cydia like GUI just for something to plAY around with until a jailbreak comes out would greatly appreciate help
  • DemiR
    DemiR Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    iphonehacks im not talking about you and i0n1c I'm not trying to be mean or "ungrateful" like some other people who are acting like people praying to i0n1c like he's a god but don't post things about the jailbreak when you wont release it but your just teasing people and your annoying them too son please release the jailbreak or shut the hell up