How to Jailbreak iPad 3, iPad 2, iPad 1 Running iOS 5.1.1 Using Absinthe 2.0.2 [Updated]

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Brandon
    Brandon Posts: 86
    via Wordpress
    Options
    thank you so much pod2g and all others associated with the development of the jailbreak!successful first time on ipad 2 gsm+wifi.....only took 2 or 3 minutes total...you guys are awesome!
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I downloaded the program & installed it. I plug in my iPad but it doesn't read it. The iPad is detected by the computer. is there anything I should do?
  • Jay
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I downloaded the program & installed it. I plug in my iPad but it doesn’t read it. The iPad is detected by the computer. is there anything I should do?
  • Jay
    via Wordpress
    Options
    is not reading my device, why? help please
  • Enrique
    Enrique Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have and IPAD 3 3G, and Im trying to make the jailbreak and It doesent work, its taking too long and finally after one hour or so, Windows prompt the message that Absinthe stop running and Ive already made this process 3 times and I cannot jailbreak the Ipad, any ideas? I have followed every step of the tutorial described above, any help please?
  • Darren
    Darren Posts: 43
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Received a newly replace iPad 3 64GB 4G running 5.1.1 last week, It took well over 20 minutes may half hour to jailbreak on my macbook pro running 10.7.4 but worked first time no hassle just patients.many thanks for you hard work guys, my iPad would be useless without your jailbreak.A++++++++++++
  • Sopheak
    Sopheak Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have an IPad 2 running on 5.1.1 but it doesn't work for me. Please help. It says device not supported.
  • ainul
    ainul Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    awesome!! just now i recently update to ios 5.1.1 v(9B206) for my ipad 2 wifi only(mc979zp), and cross my finger for try to jailbreak using Absinthe 2.0.2..and it work!! cyndia on my ipad 2!!~~ thanks the hackers!
  • bird
    bird Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    My JB works but Cydia is my problem. Im always getting Note: Cannot Locate Package... any fixes?
  • Crakerjones
    Crakerjones Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It worked like a charm , I just verified that iPad is good to go and upgrade to 5.1.1 The rest was a cruise , thanks all for this great work
  • Guan
    Guan Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Seemed to be working fine, then on the "Sending initial jailbreak data. This may also take a while…" stage absinthe crashed :-(Crash report: Problem Event Name:APPCRASH Application Name:absinthe.exe Application Version:2.0.0.0 Application Timestamp:4fc1e6bb Fault Module Name:absinthe.exe Fault Module Version:2.0.0.0 Fault Module Timestamp:4fc1e6bb Exception Code:c0000005 Exception Offset:00016452 OS Version:6.1.7601.2.1.0.768.3 Locale ID:2057 Additional Information 1:0a9e Additional Information 2:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789 Additional Information 3:0a9e Additional Information 4:0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
  • Sun89
    Sun89 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Guys, I tried to JB my new iPad3 wifi 32GB model. I used Absinthe 2.0.2. When I try to JB it reaches till "Waiting for reboot - not done yet, don't unplug ypur device yet!". I have reset all content and settings before starting to JB. I have reset the iPad twice again and tried, but no Luck! can someone pls help me here to workout! Thanks in advance.
  • lars.vanbourgognie@live.be
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Just wait .... I waited and waited after this error .... And after waiting and waiting it was fucking jai.broken man!?
  • Jaky
    Jaky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    My iPhone 4s fails to delete synced app from iTunes using absinthe 2.0.. Help issue. Has 2.04 fixed these problems?
  • ProreX
    ProreX Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,I'm not 100% sure how to proceed, so please help. I have iPad2 GSM 5.0.1 Jailbroken with tons of apps installed. I would like to upgrade it to 5.1.1 with JailBreak, but I'm afraid to lose all Cydia and other apps and accompanied data. How should I procee? I was thinkin that I will loose all data if I just upgrade iPad to 5.1.1. via iTunes and than apply Absinth.Please Help.Thank you,
  • wade
    wade Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hey can this works with the ipad2 wifi only ( r2) model? cuz i read somewhere that it dont work on that specific ipad is that correct?
  • adnan
    adnan Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Need some help, how do i update if already have the previous jailbreak 5.0.1 installed ? ? thank you
  • basman
    basman Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    need helpi have i pad2when i plug it via USB nothing happens i only get the iPad Autorun as a media deviceand the jailbreak button is not clickablewhat to do?
  • jrl1283
    jrl1283 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I need to konw if i will be able to unlock mi ipad 2 (wifi+3g) to use any carrier?
  • Tee_Kelly
    Tee_Kelly Posts: 2
    Options
    Fast n awesome..... thanks a lot
  • works well with me....
    when absinthe program says "recovery complete, unplug your device to jailbreak...." just unplug the device, dont close absinthe... then plug the device and click on the start jailbreak button..
  • Bearus
    Bearus Posts: 1
    Options
    Here's the jizz.. Using Win 7, tried multiple times, nothing but headaches and @#%$@$%$!!
    Transferred all purchases, did a back-up and then ERASED ALL CONTENT AND SETTINGS.
    Tried again, success in about 2-3 minutes!
    Restoring from previous backup as I type - absinthe FTW.
  • mysterytrain1
    Options
    İt works on ipad 3 5.1.1 thanks to the team :)
  • Kristy Kt
    Kristy Kt Posts: 1
    Options
    this only work when u dont restart ur ipad 2, if u restart ipad 2 all icons got mess up and the setting doesnt even open any more... Cydia doesnt work..
  • mankaby
    mankaby Posts: 1
    Options
    My first attempt in jailbreaking went smoothly. This is awesone!!! Tnx to the team.