Step-by-Step Guide to Jailbreak iPhone 3G running Firmware 2.2.1 using QuickPwn 2.2.5-2 (Windows)

1235»

Comments

• TERRYJORDAN
    TERRYJORDAN Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

every thing went fine untill i got to the part where my pho is suppose to go into reovery mode. it just didnt go it recovery mode. i followed every step as it says. any1 know what i can do ??

• terrrryjordan
    terrrryjordan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
  • Jason
    Jason Posts: 585
    via Wordpress

I downloaded quick pwn but was unable to open it. I redownloaded and restarted my com but nothing. Anyone else have this problem and was able to correct. Let me know. Running windows xp

• kenny
    kenny Posts: 42
    via Wordpress

Hi,

Is this still valid to jailbreak from 3G firmware Version is 2.2.1 (5H11) and Modem Firmware is 02.30.03?

How long does the first step 'Wait for your iPhone to connect in Recovery Mode'? Mine has been in this step for 30 mins now.. saying 'Preparing....'

I accidently upgraded my firmware and am suffering now.. Please help!!

• HAIL
    HAIL Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I downloaded the progam and I like it but I would like to delete it. I can not find a way or a recource on how I delete it. Please someone give me a way to delete the installler and cydia program. Thanks.

• durkadurka
    durkadurka Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

i cant get past the part with my 3g iphone where quickpwn puts my iphone into recovery mode right before i press and hold home and power.. any suggestions?

• durkadurka
    durkadurka Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

sry that above msg was not in reply to anyone...

• Derek
    Derek Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

What up Guys.

I have an iphone 3G with the newly released 3.0 update. Can this version be jailbroken?

• Frigenchigen
    Frigenchigen Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

in the hackolu source u need to download the firmware to make them work

• latinguyperez@aol.com
    via Wordpress

How do I downgrade from band 2.30 to 2.28 . I am on version 2.2.1?

• Darmentle
    Darmentle Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just did my iphone and it came out perfect. with no problems. All the apps work fine i wish that i would have done it sooner.

• Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

I'm looking for sumone who has had a sucessful jailbreak and all apps. working well. This Isaac.

• Isaac
    Isaac Posts: 22
    via Wordpress

Hey man think u help and guide me through the jailbreak

• Harrison
    Harrison Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

If u dont install and play a free app then the iphone wont let you use any jailbroken apps

• Vx
    Vx Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i cant get over "5sec home-10 sec home/power and 30sec home" phase i did everything over 30 times and i restored my iphone so it should not be any problems and same msg keep comming : "your device has connected in wrong mode. this can be caused by incorrect following of the instructions,or a faulty USB connection.please try again".
    i dont think its possible this other solution with faulty usb conn bcus my usb ports are doing just fine and i about incorrect following of the instructions i already said that i tried over 30 times and no good. hope ill get some answers , thanks in advance.

• JSLore3
    JSLore3 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

When Iphone hangs at "Wait for your phone to connect in recovery mode..."
    solution:
    "iPh0neExpert: I also had this problem. When your running quickpwn and it gets to the point,"Wait for your phone to connect in recovery mode..." just unplug your phone, turn it off, hold the home button, while holding the home button plug it in and wait for the step after the " Hold the home button for 3 seconds " to start following the instructions on the screen. I just tried this for myself and it worked fine." or try restarting phone.

• Kasey
    Kasey Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

when i try and unzip the file, it says not a valid win32 application. what does that mean?

• Ken
    Ken Posts: 114
    via Wordpress

It says my iPhone version is (_2.2.1) and the one I downloaded is (iPhone1,2_2.2.1) and not letting me jailbreak it, please help!
    Thanks in advance!

• James
    James Posts: 258
    via Wordpress

I have a quick question if some1 could get back to me ASAP... I tried to jailbreak my iphone once before and actually got it jailbroken. THe problem is, it deleted ALL my applications from my iphone, and all my numbers. Is there any way to stop it from deleteding all my apps and ****?

• Williams
    Williams Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hello Everyone, Someone please help me, I tried to jailbreak my iphone 3G with firmware 3.1.2 and after downloading the firmware itune keeps giving me an error message while trying to restore please my iphone is epmty at this point and can not even boot , Can i use Quickpwn????

• sana
    sana Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

ok i reallii do not know where i find out things. my iphone got hacked.. my txt messages were read by someone. my voice calls were listened by someone. and i got proof for it aswel. and am well shocked. i did restore my iphone.. but will that do? or do i have to go through the proccess of doing that jailbraking thing....
    please write back or email me.
    poison_love89@hotmail.com

• rabin
    rabin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i dowloaded the QuickPwn-225-2 and extract but when i start it the windows shows error cant run and sorry for conveniec windows please help me

• smiffy
    smiffy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

jailboke ipod touch 2g on limerain in about 4 mins. all was well until downloaded a wifi app, then needed to reboot, in doing so has got stuck on apple logo. every 2 mins flashes back to battery slide bar but only for a second. tried to restore with itunes, cnt do it, am at a loss . now nearly an hour . HELP!!

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

HELP, LIME RAIN WAS DOWNLOADED QUICK AND EASY GAVE ME CYDIA AFTER DOWNLOADING AN APP NEEDED TO REBOOT AN HOUR LATER STILL ON APPLE LOGO WITH OCCASIONAL FLICKERS OF BATTERY WHAT A MESS! CANT RESTORE NOTHIN,