Geohot Won't Be Releasing Tools To Jailbreak And Unlock iPhone [Update]

Comments

• Cozze02
    Cozze02 Posts: 39
    via Wordpress

No, I think Jason is right, and dont post something if your not gonna share it. Its like false advertisement, no one like that ****..... and for the record if i could i would develop my own but like 99% of you we dont have to smarts to accomplish this feat. So for lack of better words "thanks for being a NAZI Geo"

• tim
    tim Posts: 173
    via Wordpress

Here's another reason to switch to the HTC EVO. No need to jailbreak anything. It's your phone so you can do what you want with it. Screw Apple!

• theBankRobber
    theBankRobber Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

I have to say its the psp hacking all over again. Nobody appreciate's the hard work these developers do to make it easy for everyone who wants more out of there investment. There will always Be someone like him, but they can probably never do it like the original hacks, jailbreaking devs can do it. He's right, its always **** you, give me give me give me. Theres hardly any thank you's or donations to say keep up the Good Hard Work.

• carl
    carl Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

I have Never posted on one of these before. I like most people out there are not technically minded and can not do the things that Geohot or comex can do, i wish i could but i cant. So i say to Geohot and Comex, Thank you very much for all the hard work you have put into the iphone/ipod community, you have been a savor to me and a lot of other people, and i only wish that people were a lot more appreciative of the things that you have done for us. Geohot i wish you all the best in the future and thanks again.

• kosi2
    kosi2 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

he is #1 and still i think asshole posts up these **** so he wont release it they are the asshole i on 4.0.1 3gs i need a jb & unlock and i not gettin on like dem asshole

• white lover
    white lover Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

**** u all bitches **** GeoHot **** every body i hope u die geohot die die die die asswhite

• michael dow
    michael dow Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

GOE DOES NOT REALIZE THAT HE IS A CELEBRITY NOW ALMOST EVERYONE WHO HAS HERD THE NAME IPHONE HAS HERD THE NAME GOE DO MOVIE STARS QUIT THE BUSINESS JUST BECAUSE A MOVIE STINKS OR THEY GET BAD REVIEWS NO THEY DONT BECAUSE WHEN THE DO MAKE A GOOD ONE THEY MAKE MORE MONEY AND WHEN GEO UNLOCKS SOMETHINGS HE BECOMES MORE FAMOUS DONT QUIT BRO THE WAY IS TO SHOW THAT YOUR THE BEST AND THATS WHY WE ALL NO YOUR NAME..

• Daniellongstreet@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

Even after what Geohot said people still hate on him. It is the fault of pushy users that has caused this. To those that dont understand and think they are entitled to everything, get out of your selfish little worlds and be greatful for what you have gotten for FREE!!! I would love to have the new jb but i know what it is like when you try and do something cool and share it with others only to have them turn into an angry mob of gimmie gimmie gimmies. Thankyou Geohot for what you have done for us and on behalf of those greatful, sorry for what you have experienced.

• Dannyyyyyyy
    Dannyyyyyyy Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Ok he posted a pic of the iPhone 4 jailbroken, why don't he post a video like he has all the other times???? I still think it's just a screenshot he used from another phone. And why brag about jailbreaking it, and then in the same paragraph he says he won't release it. Keep it to yourself then. If he wants to quit, then that's fine. No problem, see ya!!!! Lol

• metal
    metal Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

who care bankrober no body ask them anything so **** u and **** geohot another asshole its gonna relize a fuckin jailbraike any ways so **** GEOHOT jajajjajajajjaj

• dethklok
    dethklok Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

pussy go cry and to your mama ass

• Thomas
    Thomas Posts: 125
    via Wordpress

There may be demand but that does not give any one the right to cuss at him and diss him because he may or may not release something. You can call me what ever you want but i really bet you are just as stupid as any of the other kids on here. I programmed for a open source community and every time you put something out you don't even get a thank you, they just start asking for more. Why do it when people are just going to be inconsiderate ass holes? I was not doing any thing near like geohot but really i bet you have no room to talk. **** i bet you don't know any thing about programming or any thing about security. If yall little kids want to pull this immature **** why don't yall make the tool? wait none of yall know how to! I'm not saying i know how to, i am lost when it comes to hacking the iphone. grow up

• MO
    MO Posts: 132
    via Wordpress

geohot you moron ...it is the jailbreak community who made you what you are then you became arrogant and took pride in people needing to beg you but hey people only admire people for long as you worth some gold, you have clearly become a disgrace and i ask you nicely PISS OFF and let someone else take the limelight like the good old devteam

• Piss Geohotz you cunt
    via Wordpress

Yeah go on piss off geohot with your fake pics and shitty tethered blackrain.

Comex is king, no moaning, easy tool that work on all and can restart your phone.

oh thanks geo you arrogant **** for your dead ended ps3 exploit which caused people to loose the OtherOS feature.

hacking world doesnt need arrogant twats like you

• Ryan
    Ryan Posts: 260
    via Wordpress

D BAG! Called it knew the pic was a fake .... he quit because he cant jb the iphone 4 with the new os nor could he jb the 3.1.3 with the new bootrom.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

First off everyone, Geohot doesn't OWE US ANYTHING. Even when we get stuff for free, as greedy human beings we want MORE and MORE. As much as everyone else I'd like to see a Jaibreak, Untethered, New Bootrom, Unlock, but suddenly we become choosey beggars. I'm sad to see him go and I really hope he continues with the PS3 as I want to see that security fully breached.

Besides you never know.. he may change his mind. If not.. be thankful for Blackra1n, it has helped many others and makes me appreciate someone like Comdex who released the "Spirit" tool. As always someone always steps up to the plate. Just be patient you ingrate f@cks.

• Karl@nospam.com
    Karl@nospam.com Posts: 5
    via Wordpress

Who the f..k is GeoHot ????

Comex is the real deal !!!!

• Pero
    Pero Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
  • rockrj
    rockrj Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

this could be a fake photo...
    it may be taken from iphone 3g or 3gs by just pressing home and power button..
    fake fake fake

• macdude
    macdude Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Geee all you moaning TWATS, Geohot does not owe us anything he helped us jailbreak our iphone 3G & 3GS and now he has stopped END OF!
    If i had to deal with the amount of dumb asses out there and was expected / pressurised to bring out an update every time apple breaks it then read this post i would help any of you ungrateful assholes either.
    If you are stupid enough to upgrade an not read into it properly first or purchase an iphone 4 knowing nothing was available to jailbreak it yet then its your own damm fault.
    many thanks for what you have done for us Geohot.

im sure someone else in the end will bring out a jailbreak.

• Minky
    Minky Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

He's probably pregnant, getting all sentimental like this........

• Bill Gates
    Bill Gates Posts: 54
    via Wordpress

At last GeoHOTZ was beaten by iOS4. It is too advanced and hard OS for him to beat.

Steve Jobs Winz...

• c20
    c20 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

well today is a sad day in the hacking community, you arrogant newbies really need to learn some manners and sort your heads out, i spent a long time hacking ps3 but didnt put it out due to the mindless morons that dont care abt the hard work we do, look how your reacting to geohot saying stuff you all, you dont have a clue or half the brain capacity it takes you should learn to be patient youll be screwed if comex walks away so grow up and wait!!!!!!
    youll be sadly missed geo take a well earned break and keep it to yourself like i did best way!!!!!!!!!!

• Enigma2144
    Enigma2144 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Does anyone else think apple got to geohot and offered him a job and he's getting paid mad money to not release jailbreaks? I think he joined the darkside and is now under apples payroll.

• tonez
    tonez Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

geohot would be a nobody if he didnt jailbreak the first iphone.... so actually he should be thanking us for all his success, his comments sound like they are coming from a child... and he acts like one and is one. It bores him now.

Your welcome Geohot for us making you famous, now get lost and let somebody step up to the plate and see how fast you fade into the limel1ght

• LCC
    LCC Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Yes. We have been using his fine work
    for some time now.
    The more freebies given; the more
    some expect it to last forever.
    Two suggestions:
    1. Charge a fee for posting generic
    questions ("How can I get my
    phone to DFU mode?", etc.).
    2. Charge a fee for the software

• Dkhan
    Dkhan Posts: 24
    via Wordpress
  • samsung jack10835
    samsung jack10835 Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

that suck i was about to get the iphone 4 to jailbrake it then he left he should had made the one for ios4 instead then he could had left now i had to wait now.But geohot always made the simpliest tools ever for me thanks for all your hard work rip geohot/blackrain