Geohot Won't Be Releasing Tools To Jailbreak And Unlock iPhone [Update]

Comments

• kei
    kei Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

when I say I'd rather not have a jailbreak than to boot Frodo-faced George in the face, I'm absolutely being honest. I would rather wait half a year than use the little scum's software. Do something productive or shut up.

• LD952
    LD952 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just want to jb my iphone, I'll buy that jailbreak for $50, ain't gonna complaint like those guys above, but still got FULL RESPECT for your SKILLS either you sell it or not. long236541@yahoo.com

• EYEpo
    EYEpo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

WHAT A BUNCH OF WHINING BI**HES WHY DONT YOU GO JAILBREAK YOUR PHONE YOURSELVES????? OH WAIT... YOUR TOOOO STUPID TO DO THAT!!! QUIT YOUR FUCKING WHINING. YOUR ALL PROBABLY ONE OF THOSE LOSERS WHO POST ON CRAIGSLIST OR MAKE A WEBSITE TO TRY TO MAKE A PROFIT OFF SOMEONE ELSES WORK! IF YOU ASK ME ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSYS NOT HIM! HE IS DOING WHAT HE NEEDS TO DO! FOR THIS EXACT REASON RIGHT HERE!!! LOSERS!!!!1

• EVO
    EVO Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Yo Geohot: I found the solution for you, you should release the "Special JB Edition", lock ALL IPHONE on all provider, and tell those guy that bit#ching you "SHUT THE F#CK UP". Then your name will be remember 4EVER on their USELESS IPHONE.

• THE FIRST IPHONE 4 UNLOCKER
    via Wordpress

Wow I thought Geohot would want to release it before me, but haha my unlock will be available for the iPhone 4 OS 4 tomorrow it will be absolutely free, email me sampearson64@yahoo.co.uk for the link in which to download it, also donations are welcome but not needed, thanks guys, and thankyou Geohot, I think he quit tbh because he knew my jailbreak is alot quicker than his, the unlock will be available in Cydia.

• sahid
    sahid Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

hahah... joined the antenna job openings.
    BTW has anyone notice, Geo Hots blog is no longer public???... his latest tweets really upset me.

• sahid
    sahid Posts: 57
    via Wordpress

Geohot probably took a snap shot on the 3gs.. emailed the pick.. checked his email on the iphone 4 and view the picture on photos, then took the picture with a camera..... fucken moron... we gave him his good reputation... now we take it away as easy.

• Geonothing
    Geonothing Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Well to a degree I can understand him being turned off to the scene because of pretty much every one of you, but it's still incredibly self centered and spoiled to accept gifts and cash donations just to say "Meh, things arent cool enough for me so I am gonna stop supporting" is pretty fucking lame. Whatever credability geohot has currently will dissapear if he follows through with being a genuine shmuck

• Geonothing
    Geonothing Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Seriously though, you have all the support you could possibly need, yet you choose to verbally and symbolically spit on everyone who looks up to you for a solution.

• Jayb
    Jayb Posts: 34
    via Wordpress

Well if he did great for him, people are just mad cause now they wont be able to JB there iphone its cause of IGNORANT people that they think the Scene owns stuff to them.

• dave
    dave Posts: 389
    via Wordpress

Funny how we all praised him when he unlocked and now that he has teased (yes.. Geo I'm in your favor but you DID tease everyone). I bet if he did release it everyone will swallow thier absuvie words. Grow up people.. to be honest all the hate flowing here.. If I was Geo I'd do the same. Be thankful for what he has done, I'm sure a large percentage of you when you used Blackra1n you didn't donate so quit your whinning.

• GeoFAG
    GeoFAG Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

He's a kid and probably got paid from mother Apple to shut his mouth. Who cares, like HE's the _only_ one who can JB. He's an egotistical punk anyways.

• nobber
    nobber Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

Geo had his time and helped many of us out. If he wishes to bow out it's up to him.
    But the Dev Team is going from strength to strength, especially with the help of Comex, so bye Geo, you'll soon be forgotten I'm afraid.

• Suspicious
    Suspicious Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

He recd a big pay off from Apple.

• Tom
    Tom Posts: 314
    via Wordpress
  • ssdd
    ssdd Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Sold out to Apple I bet.

• Mrpotato00
    Mrpotato00 Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

U Know what this means...go android. U never have to wait for a jailbreak tool everytime they release a new update.

• A Hacked Soul
    A Hacked Soul Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Hey this is his choice. I agree with his statements.
    Jailbreaking used to be a thing that was hard and had a rewarding feeling doing it yourself and know you could have screwed up.
    Give the guy a break.
    He has worked hard and has done well.
    I look forward to what ever he starts on next.

• kennyroody
    kennyroody Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Geohot has removed his Blog :-(
    Dunno if you'll ever read this, but thank you for all your hard work on 'everything' you've done. iPhone and PS3, I hope you will not give up the hacking fun though. There are many other cool devices to dip around in.

IE

"10
    Cell BE processor, chip 0, read command"

:-)

Good luck Geohot

• beasty
    beasty Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

all the people saying "do it urself if you dont like it" and "its because of people like you he wont release it"

nobody made him come on the net and boast that he has hacked ipad/iphone4/ps3

if he has jailbroken a device or hacked a games console and he doesnt want people bitching when he says he wont release it then he shouldnt have made it public to begin with

its like winning the lotto then telling the world how ritch you are then moaning when people ask for a spare fiver

• beasty
    beasty Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

all the people saying "do it urself if you dont like it" and "its because of people like you he wont release it"

nobody made him come on the net and boast that he has hacked ipad/iphone4/ps3

if he has jailbroken a device or hacked a games console and he doesnt want people bitching when he says he wont release it then he shouldnt have made it public to begin with

its like winning the lotto then telling the world how ritch you are then moaning when people ask for a spare fiver

• Mort
    Mort Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Don't worry, people will forget the name Geohot and he will realize that he is forgotten and then try to release something.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

geohot is a big baby. He shows no maturity, and cant stand to not be in the spot light. He will be back for shure. He has child star syndrome. I apreciate his work but his attitude is awfull he dosnt do it for us he does it for the publicity.

• Josh
    Josh Posts: 265
    via Wordpress

geohot is a big baby. He shows no maturity, and cant stand to not be in the spot light. He will be back for shure. He has child star syndrome. I apreciate his work but his attitude is awfull he dosnt do it for us he does it for the publicity.

• Joey
    Joey Posts: 35
    via Wordpress

To GeoHot :

What a miserable exit !!

Instead of going out like a legend you gou out like the biggest pussy ever ....
    Why didnt just say "ok thnx bye" and leave it at that.

Just sad really !!

• bob0917
    bob0917 Posts: 15
    via Wordpress

I was going to write write my true beliefs but the kid is a genius and whatever the reason it is not for me to analogize but to wish him the best of luck and to thank him for his past work.

• Sayem
    Sayem Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

There you go Dave! Geo Hot has done his job and we appreciate the all the work Geo!! For blackra1n and blacksn0w. We are just as happy, therefore Geo dude we want to know and appreciate what might have been next.

• Negrodamus
    Negrodamus Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

lol at this little sensitive faggot

ayo geo...suck a **** man

• Enigma2144
    Enigma2144 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I think it's unnecessary to call geohot a baby or anything else. If you're so damn mad about him not releasing any jailbreak software then how about you make one yourself. Can't? Then shut up about it then. I just have to say thanks to geohot and all the other teams out there working hard to release jailbreak software.

• Realist
    Realist Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

George Hotz loves the FAME and ATTENTION. He wont be gone very long, He is a worldly traveler who likes to attend this convention and that convention and...and... He likes his high tech toys ( and women? )
    SO.... Let him run out of CA$H
    he'll be back