Greenpois0n To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G And iOS 3.2.

Comments

• brian
    brian Posts: 218
    via Wordpress

Is this jailbreak tethered or untethered?? Thanks in advance

• iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
  • iUrAs
    iUrAs Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
  • k ! L L 3 r
    k ! L L 3 r Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

liked it dude... :D

• Daniel C
    Daniel C Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Ohh boohooo. Install windows on your mac, its super easy.

Now the other way around is a pain in the arse...

• Dave Hughes
    Dave Hughes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

3GS with firmware 05.14.02
    Restored via iTunes
    Jailbroke via GreenPois0n (Said Success)
    No icon for "loader" app (just white icon)
    hit loader app and tells me that I am limited on disc space and I should delete some video and stuff.
    Another white icon appears for Cydia.
    Try to open Cydia and it crashes immediately.
    Try to install Cydia again using Loader app and it says that Cydia is already installed.
    What do I do?
    HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• David
    David Posts: 225
    via Wordpress

Do you need an internet connection to activate or does it HACKTIVATE 4u?

• Stistud2k7
    Stistud2k7 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Nevermind I figured it out! You can use limera1n jailbreak or Greenposi0n after you use tiny umbrella to restore to 4.1.

• El Barto
    El Barto Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

Like I said. Go ahead and use MS DOS instead of Win 7, if you think it's more stable. Really the average user will not use MS DOS as their PC. Try that and you're out of business.

• El Barto
    El Barto Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

I rather like to push play to listen to music than typing out the command on DOS to play the song for me. I like using a mouse than typing every single command to do everything.

• andrew will
    andrew will Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hi there can you tell me how to do that i know how to jailbreak but i have never used tiny umbrella before how do you restore with it and preserve your baseband

iphone 4 on ios 4.01
    would appreciate it thanks

• Alex
    Alex Posts: 383
    via Wordpress

i tried to restoe it from jailbreak from limera1n and jailbreak it again with greenpois0n but it dit not work i just didn't get cydia, and yes i have restart'd my iphone many times so i jailbreak'd it wit limera1n again and there i got cydia so i don't know if it was just something i did or it is something wrong with grenpois0n but if anyone know what it is plz tel me in a email on kattami2@hotmail.com

• Dave Hughes
    Dave Hughes Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

Yup... I got the same thing with GreenPois0n.
    Glad to know that I can restore and have it work with LimeRa1n. I'll check back here for a solution before I do that though.

• NATHANI
    NATHANI Posts: 4
    via Wordpress

IT IS UN-TETHEREN VERY EASY TO USE & INSTALL
    I HAVE IPHONE 4 4.1 BASE BAND 1.59
    NOTHING DIFFICULT TO BRING MY DIVCE ALIVE
    USING GREEN POIS1ON & ULTRASN0W
    BUT B4 ALL U START GET TINY UMBERALL LETEST VER TO SAVE FIRM WARE 1.59 OR BELOW & V.4.1
    TO AVIOD ANY PROBLEM.

BUT I HAVNT ANY PROBLEM & MY PHONE WORKING NORMAL

NATHANI FM PAKISTAN,

• Phoenix
    Phoenix Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
  • colin
    colin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

So I have a problem. I'm trying to unlock (and jailbreak) my iPhone 3GS running iOS 4.1. I'm stuck on the jailbreak part.

I've downloaded the Pwnage Tool 4.1 package, created my own custom restore file, and tried to restore it in iTunes using this custom file. It never actually gets to the install thanks to a 1604 error.

What are my options?

• saj455
    saj455 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

This is so much better than limera1n!! My factory unlocked iphone is complete!

• iLikeRSX
    iLikeRSX Posts: 8
    via Wordpress

Dude, you REALLY need to read like five posts before this to know wtf is going on before flaming greenpois0n. You sound like a complete retard with your comment. kthxbai.

• fireminded1
    fireminded1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Tried with IPad 3.2.2 and no cydia app

• LzrdKng74
    LzrdKng74 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

I was on a Blackra1n untethered 3.1.2 JB for a year and decided to use LimeRa1n so I backed up everything from iTunes and APT Backup App in Cydia. Then updated Itunes and my iPod to the latest versions. It worked on the first try last night on my iPod Touch 32GB 3GS on 4.1 using LimeRa1n RC1b on XP, no prob. Then I restored from iTunes, with no prob. Then I restored from APT Backup app and then all my problems began!It wouldn't get out of "Safety Mode" no matter the help instructions provided in MobileSB. So I decided to start from scratch again by restoring factory settings from the Ipod so I can re-jb and now it's stuck in a recovery loop since last night!! I'm trying everything possible but it won't get the connect to iTunes pic just the apple logo. It shuts off on occasion but starts up within a second to the apple logo... Any suggestions?! Would "iRecovery" help me get out of recovery loop? I can't manage to open the program in XP by properties/compatibility/WindowsXP SP2. Damn, I had it working at first, grrrrr! I had backed-up my SHSH blogs under 3.1.2 but not 4.1 Help please.(duh) Is it still possible to recover or is my iPod kapute/finito? Thnx in advance!

• yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress

I think the point here was to remind idiots with macs that if they are using a VM, then the virtual windows machine needs itunes installed on it (doesn't matter if you have itunes on your mac)

If a MAC user realized this, then it worked for them and they are not an idiot :)

• Playafied
    Playafied Posts: 55
    via Wordpress

It's probably because there's something that is outdated that is trying to be installed when ur doing the aptbackup. One of the jailbreak apps might not be compatible with the 4.1 firmware.

Put ur phone in recovery mode (google it). That should get it to now sync with iTunes.

• who cares
    who cares Posts: 83
    via Wordpress

use t u to kick out of recovery

• LzrdKng74
    via Wordpress

@Playafied: I am stuck in recovery loop mode. The apple logo on my screen and nothing else.

@who cares: I tried tinyumbrella but it wont detect my ipod Touch, neither iTunes or iRecovery...
    Can I still use t.u. even though I haven't backed up my SHSH when I upgraded to 4.1? thnx guys!

• who cares
    who cares Posts: 83
    via Wordpress

put it in recovery hold power and home at same time when apple shows up let go of power but keep holding home till itunes logo shows up let go of home try that

• LzrdKng74
    via Wordpress

Holy Smokes Playafied, I did it, got it to work thnx to you! This is what I did:
    Ipod completely off, held down home button and plugged in cable from pc, got the frozen apple logo with the non moving swirl then kept on holding the home button till the iTunes image appeared(finally)and iTunes opened up and I did a restore and iTunes did it's thing! Thnx a million my dude! If your ever in NY let me know, Choose your poison and I'll treat ya!
    I'm about to JB again!

• tjm
    tjm Posts: 11
    via Wordpress

Help, ugraded and rejailbroke successfully. How do I get my paid Rock/Cydia Apps back?

• LzrdKng74
    via Wordpress

I tried that a million times but it wouldn't work for me... no connect to itunes logo.
    Believe me as I know a lot about these things. That is why I had to post for help as I tried almost everything but not the recovery trick I googled, thnx to Playafied. thnx Who Cares anyhow for your replies!! This is what I did to get it to sync:I did it, got it to work thnx to you! This is what I did:
    Ipod completely off, held down home button and plugged in cable from pc, got the frozen apple logo with the non moving swirl then kept on holding the home button till the iTunes image appeared(finally)and iTunes opened up and I did a restore and iTunes did it's thing!