Greenpois0n To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G And iOS 3.2.

Comments

• LzrdKng74
    LzrdKng74 Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Thnx ninjamonkey for your help but I just noticed your posts today(Wednesday)and for some reason my computer or browser was not showing them. But thanx anyhow! I got everything working again, this is what I did:
    Ipod completely off, held down home button and plugged in cable from pc, got the frozen apple logo with the non moving swirl then kept on holding the home button till the iTunes image appeared(finally)and iTunes opened up and I did a restore and iTunes did it's thing! P.S. I didn't have the miwi app on my Touch while I did a factory reset on my Ipod after I Limebreaked it.

• Stistud2k7
    Stistud2k7 Posts: 12
    via Wordpress

Sure,

You download tiny umbrella and 4.1 restore ipa.

Save your shsh.

Then click start tss and make its running the whole time. Dont turn it off.

It will kill itunes so start it up again.

Then hold shift and click on restore.

Go to where you saved ios 4.1 restore ipa file and open it up.

Let it restore.

Then towards the end you will get a error 1004 I think.

Hit ok close itunes.

Then go back to tiny umbrella hit stop tss and click kick me out of recovery then close tiny umbrella.

Let the phone reboot.

Now you should be ios 4.1.

Your ready for jailbreak!

• Stistud2k7
    via Wordpress

Also use GreenPosi0n jailbreak if you are going to unlock with ultrasn0w bc Ive heard some people having problems with limra1n jailbreak and ultrasn0w since they don't work well together (limera1n and ultrasn0w).

• Stistud2k7
    via Wordpress

My iphone 4 on 4.1 successfully jailbreak with Greenposi0n. I have it also unlocked with ultrasn0w.

Is anyone having problems with Edge?

I am on t-mobile network. I am trying to get my mms and data working in cellular data under network. I have a $10 unlimited plan with t-mobile. On 4.0.1 the data worked perfectly. Now it works on and off. When I leave it on (from sbsettings) for a good amount of time it will connect and work fine. Once I turn it off and turn it on again, I have to give it a bit of time to connect if I don't it will give me a could not activate cellular network. I have the tmobile ios 4 mms fix from sinful installed.

I think there needs to be a new fix for ios 4.1. Because many people on sinful forums are having this issue. Not only people with t-mobile. Many carriers.

Is anyone else having this problem? Does anyone have a solution for a fix?

• Stistud2k7
    via Wordpress

did you install ultrasn0w?

• andrew will
    andrew will Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

thank alot it worked and i used green poison works like a dream thanx again for explaining how to do it

• yo
    yo Posts: 19
    via Wordpress

any one know when the Greenpois0n will be out for mac users

• dee
    dee Posts: 56
    via Wordpress

ok so once i save my ecid how do i used that to preserve my baseband while upgrading to 4.1 after jailbreaking

• brianthreedee
    brianthreedee Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Mac vs Windows vs Linux?! Ha I use an Amiga with an emulator, on a Power PC chip that allows me to run Mac, windows, linux, and the skittles OS! Taste the rainbow!

Hell I don't care! I have SBSettings back! How? I ran greanpoison on my windows 7 machine!

• maclindows
    maclindows Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

seriously ok this must stop you need to have everything Unix based Linux based or Windows/DOS its all good if you dont know at least these your not a real developer and no real cpu guy is against any of these if you only know DOS open your eyes you could be making sooooo much more money with all 3 i do....

• Carlos Gomez
    Carlos Gomez Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Can I use greenpois0n to unlock Iphone 4 ver 4.0.2 with baseband 01.59.00 Or should I upgrade to version 4.1 ????

Help please, need to make calls.

• Carlos Gomez
    Carlos Gomez Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

Can I use greenpois0n to unlock Iphone 4 ver 4.0.2 with baseband 01.59.00 Or should I upgrade to version 4.1 ????

Help please, need to make calls.

• ha3f
    ha3f Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

both Limera1n and Greenpois0n are great,,,,but which is the best for 3GS 4.1 05.14.02 unlocked factory? any idea??

• iPad Lover
    iPad Lover Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Help! I updated my ipad to 3.2.2 and now I can't get limera1n nor greenpois0n to jailbreak my ipad. I repeated the steps 3x to no avail.

• Manny
    Manny Posts: 29
    via Wordpress

So is there an unlock for iPhone 3G on 4.1??

• Hassan
    Hassan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

Dear IphoneHacks!
    I have a locked Iphone 4 running OS 4.1, modem firmware 02.10.04. Can i use greenpoison and tiny umbrella to JB and unlock! I am confused please help?
    Thnaks in advance!

• Hassan
    Hassan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

My Iphone4 is brand new it has never been JB.

• renzt2
    renzt2 Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

i use tiny umbrella believing i saved my shsh already but it did not and i already updated to 4.1 and jailbroken already. but i cannot unlock. can anyone help me , is there still a way to restore back and repeat the process.

• Tammy
    Tammy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress

you can unlock by install the "ultrasn0w" from cydia.....search on youtube and you'll see....

• Tammy
    via Wordpress

You gotta wait for the new unlock to come out .... the best guess to wait after the release of 4.1.1 or 4.2 fw...

• Tammy
    via Wordpress

for starter you can use limera1n or greenpoison to jailbreak it, but if you're on the new bb, which is 5.14.0, i couln't remember now, and then you have to wait for the new unlock to come out...

• Tammy
    via Wordpress

i preferred Greenpois0n because when i launched the cydia it didn't give me the "fetching error" message like limera1n did my other iphone. Therefore, Greenpois0n is very smooth base on my experience...

• who cares
    who cares Posts: 83
    via Wordpress

is any body having battery run down quicker since limera1n JB

• Yuri
    Yuri Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Hi! I don't understand what the difference between limera1n and this tool. Iphonehacks please tell me which one is better. Thank you!

• Yura
    Yura Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

iPhonehacks please answer, which one is better limera1n or this one? And what the difference? Thank you!

• Art
    Art Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

so if i have my iphone 4 with 4.1 jailbreak with limera1n? Would restoring it and jailbreaking with greenpoison make a diffrence? thanks in advance guys.

• El Barto
    El Barto Posts: 31
    via Wordpress

Really a fanboy? Don't make me laugh. I use both Windows 7 and Snow Leopard and I don't really give a crap about developing. My point is that the average consumer use PCs mainly for personal use, like me. Yes if it wasn't for developers we wouldn't have OS. But I'm only focused on the average user. And I'll say this once more. Make the average user use MSDOS as their PC, and you're out of business. I like to use my computer as simple as possible, just like every other product in the world.

• Yuri
    Yuri Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

After the jailbraeking me iphone 3gs 4.1 became very slow,with limera1n I don't have this problem.

• mars
    mars Posts: 25
    via Wordpress

no signal after jailbreak on my iphone 4 factory unlocked,,, any solutions ?????

• IFILIIX
    IFILIIX Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Can u update to 4.1 true ituns, and thene get my basband back true tinnyumbrella after JB true greenpoisen, my shsh i saved.Or do i need to update true tinnyumbrella ?
    I cant gett tss server to start cause port 80 is blocked, Been googling a bitt,no anwser. anny 1 ?

Thanx in advance
    WIN 7