Greenpois0n To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3G And iOS 3.2.

Comments

• who cares
    who cares Posts: 83
    via Wordpress

good job just trying to help good luck

• flipmac
    flipmac Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Just did it on a couple iPhone4's running iOS4.1 without a hitch.

Thank you Chronic Dev Team! By far the easiest/fastest jailbreaker to date.

Now, for those mac users, stop your bitchin already. Just update/sync/backup your phone w/ your mac and run greenp0ison on bootcamp/parallels/vmware/borrowed pc and your done - small download w/o installation. It is so fackin easy.

• Dawn
    Dawn Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

can i use this to jailbreak my ipod mc model ?

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

is there a hactivation method for a 3gs on 4.1?? Mines Never been JB...

• krish
    krish Posts: 26
    via Wordpress

if one uses redsn0w then iphone 3g can not be unlocked dude....I think, one got to use Sn0wbreeze to jailbreak and unlock to retain the baseband for iphone 3g...

correct me if I am wrong or is there anything that does JB and unlock for iphone 3g....

• iAMin
    iAMin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Did Anyone Else Lose Multitasking?

• Dsldgaias
    Dsldgaias Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Im sorry but so far this is just an embarassing release. I performed all steps precisely for greenpois0n on a fresh 4.1 restore 3gs newbootrom. Restarted and no cydia. Nothing. Ran limera1n everything works great. ....

• S12B
    S12B Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I did same think, evrithing works perfect

• colin
    colin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

Would the same method work on the iPhone 3GS running the same 4.1? Thanks,
    Colin

• Austin
    Austin Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

Tthats whid i did... i have no windows so i went to the library hacked the password and did it

• me
    me Posts: 220
    via Wordpress

cuz macs are better DICKKKKK

• SiLeNcEbOnE
    SiLeNcEbOnE Posts: 30
    via Wordpress

idk why but I was having problems with greenpoison keeping "stopped responding" on me. Used limera1n and had no problems....

Ofcourse that would be my notebook being **** ;)

• javin
    javin Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

how to jailbreak my iphone 4 4.1?
    the greenpoison always show jailbreak fail?

• bobbuble
    bobbuble Posts: 18
    via Wordpress

how come this software is not support 3G????

• Your momma
    Your momma Posts: 45
    via Wordpress

After all Dev Team's crying and moaning about Geohot's limera1n release we get a greenpoison that can jb all iDevices instead of just iPhone 4. Geohot is without a doubt, the kind of iPhone hackers, period.

• Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress

I'm a developer, so actually I use command line codes more than most things.

So yes, I do in fact use DOS more ;) Any more ideas that your aiming at the "average" user don't really apply to me.

• Zang
    via Wordpress

What? You can't write a simple procedure to make it quicker? Really?

Some people should really stop trying to act smart... Learn to code, learn to use the underlying code of windows etc, then come to me.

Until then, please, just please, stop embarrassing yourself.

As for Mac? Ever hear of the fact it runs off UNIX engine? Nope, didn't think so.

I use and own both systems, where as you, your a typical fanboy. Trying to make as if everything is better on one system, and never good on another.

Hey at least your doing something right in your life.

• Zang
    via Wordpress

And I agree that guy on top is most likely a fanboy.

As for business and simplicity? Use Linux and program the kernel to the exact specifications and needs of the business. Much Much more efficient than windows or mac will ever be by doing that.

Sure it takes time, but the results are worth it if you can make the time etc.

• andrey
    andrey Posts: 10
    via Wordpress

Holy Smokes Playafied, I did it, got it to work thnx to you! This is what I did:
    Ipod completely off, held down home button and plugged in cable from pc, got the frozen apple logo with the non moving swirl then kept on holding the home button till the iTunes image appeared(finally)and iTunes opened up and I did a restore and iTunes did it's thing! Thnx a million my dude! If your ever in NY let me know, Choose your poison and I'll treat ya!
    I'm about to JB again!

iPhone dev team

• neo
    neo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress

3GS with firmware 05.14.02
    Restored via iTunes
    Jailbroke via GreenPois0n
    The jailbreak took place well, I installed well Cydia.
    After the jailbreak, I do not arrive any more in me connected via my connection 3G.
    And I do not arrive in me connected in SSH.
    What is that somebody has an idea.

• Nathan
    Nathan Posts: 40
    via Wordpress

I have a legally unlocked 3GS and want to update to 4.1 and jailbreak, dont care about preserving the baseband, which jailbreak should I use Limera1n or Greenpois0n? Is there a difference between the 2? also need to know which one would be better for an iPhone 4 on 4.1

• Freda ash
    Freda ash Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

HI my iphone is version 4.1 n i try d green poison..but nothin happen n i dun noe y..is any1 experiencin d same ting?? isit normal??

• ninjamonkey
    ninjamonkey Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

hey LzrdKng74 i had the same problem when i went from 3.1.3 to 4.0 and i think that Playafied is right. with my phone it was the $10 mywi app that was doing it if you have that app try uninstalling it and see if that works....... good luck

• ninjamonkey
    ninjamonkey Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

try dfu mode hold sleep mode for 2 secs and then sleep mode and the home button for 10 secs then let off sleep button and hold the home button for 15 sec........ your phone needs to be plugged in to the computer as you do this and if that does not work try restarting your computer and try a diffrent usb slot... this has helped me in the past

• Buddan
    Buddan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I accidentally allowed my iPhone 3GS to upgrade to 4.1. (i had previously jailbroken and unlocked it using Cyada). So, now I'm sitting round waiting for something to help me re-jailbreak and unlock, but I actually don't know what I'm waiting for, as nothing I've seen thus far addresses my situation (ie, previously jb and unlocked, then screwed by an upgrade)

I use a Mac. Any advice?

• Buddan
    Buddan Posts: 2
    via Wordpress

I accidentally let my previously jailbroken and unlocked iPhone 3GS upgrade to 4.1. (D'oh!) So, I'm not exactly sure what release I'm looking for that can help me re-break and re-unlock my phone. I use a Mac. Any thoughts?

• RBSHoo
    RBSHoo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

I JB'd using jailbreakme a couple months ago. In a fit of weakness, I upgraded to iOS 4.1, thus losing my JB, which I now regret. Will I be able to JB using Greenpois0n?

• BUTCHIEM1
    BUTCHIEM1 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

I have a factory unlocked 3GS and want to install 4.1, I dont care about the baseband being updated, can someone tell me what is the difference between Limera1n, and Greenpois0n. Maybe iphonehacks can answer the question for me

• greezy
    greezy Posts: 6
    via Wordpress

what ever happened to jailbreaking emergency locked 3.1.3 iphone 3g

• colin
    colin Posts: 28
    via Wordpress

hi there iv jailbroke my iphone 4 running 4.1 baseband 01.59.00 tryin to unlock it but it keeps comin up different sim detected anyone came across this please help.i activated with phonebook sim.many colin