Dev Team And Chronic Dev Team Comment On Geohot's Limera1n; Greenpois0n Delayed

1235»

Comments

• yo mama
    yo mama Posts: 117
    via Wordpress

Ignorance is no excuse for being a douche, and I'm talking about YOU not geohot. The exploit in limera1n IS ALREADY FIXED by apple in software so it will not work in a future bootrom. Geohot stopped CDT from exposing shatter because it is not fixed yet and you don't want it exposed before new hardware is released, otherwise NEITHER would work when they start using a new boot rom.

• yo mama
    via Wordpress

manage packages. But if you restored your phone, then chances are that it's not installed. Having the source in cydia won't effect you at all. But you can remove it by managing sources.

• yo mama
    via Wordpress

Oh... and you won't see it as installed because it's not an app. You will just know that it's installed when you put a different sim card in and your phone still works, but on a different network.

• yo mama
    via Wordpress

Yea.. keep waiting for greenpois0n, you idiot. When it's released... you'll STILL be using geohots exploit ROFL!

• Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress

Has anyone else used the greenpois0n theme from cydia.. I have been using it for a few days with no problem, but cydia just updated it, and when i did a respring, my phone icon disappeared?? Now if i want to use this theme i cant make phone calls.. Is there anyway to go back to the previous version i had? Thanks

• Luis
    Luis Posts: 67
    via Wordpress

Him being a ****? well depends on how you look at it. I was waiting to GP fo be out to break my 3GS but couple days before i read only for certain phones! come on.... so F---IT hes good in my book. dont get me wrong i love all the dev teams(Donate to all). But he helped out where others were saying 3GS who cares. thanks again Bro!

• zillo
    zillo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Come on you guys!

Egos need to be put aside. Your fellow jailbreakers are not the enemy - Apple is.

You really need to collaborate and come up with a killer jailbreak that Apple can never patch.

That would be poetic justice.

• BIGBILLYBADAZZ
    BIGBILLYBADAZZ Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i BET YOU USING IT NOW BEING THAT GREENPOSI0N DONT WORK LMFAO...BUNCH OF IDIOTS.

• jDOE
    jDOE Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Well they hadn't actually planned to use both in greenpoison they had planned to 'be one step ahead' the entire time