Sn0wbreeze 2.1 To Jailbreak iOS 4.1 For iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPod Touch 4G, iPod Touch 3

1235»

Comments

• TimC
    TimC Posts: 7
    via Wordpress

I use Snowbreeze 2.1 and created the custom 4.1 ipsw and installed it on a 3G iphone.

It installs perfectly. My problem is that Cydia will open and close instantly - I cannot open Cydia. I have gone through the whole process 6 time and the same thing - I cannot use limera1n (it did not support 3G) and (I cannot disable Cydia in Snownbreeze) Everything work perfectly except Cydia opens and close imediately every time. Can sometime please help.

• Orlando M Dot Kraken Jones
    via Wordpress

I have an iphone 3g on 4.1 the snowbreeze worked and it put cydia on the phone and also enabled multitask but the cydia doesnt work it crashes upon opening.....i also used iphonebrowser to try and delete the files in var/lib/list to see if that wud work but when the iphone came up in the iphonebrowser non of those folders even exsited.....its like the phone isnt even jailbroken at all did i do something wrong? i followed intructions exactly the whole thing when perfectly but cydia isnt working,and is there a way to maualy creat those folders?

• robotom78@gmail.com
    via Wordpress

Hi, Really need help
    my sleep button is not working
    any one know deferent way to get to DFU mode

• apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

I have iphone 3Gs new bootrom 3.1.3 .... using window 7 ultimate, and sn0wbreeze 2.1 with simple mode " YES.~~~!!!!!!!!! Finally got my 3GS to work. (after 10times trying, kept getting error 21 & 1600)
    VERY IMPORTANT, make sure you have 10.1 newest itune, and MAKE SURE you followed the step after Snowbreeze2.1 created, you HAVE to click on START on the bottom, and follow it to reboot your iphone into DFU mode. it's a MUST, cause it help you clean up your iphone.
    VERY HAPPY NOW.. " I followed this dude and I got it at one shot

• Koomoo
    Koomoo Posts: 52
    via Wordpress

I lost my Baseband for my 3G when i use snowbreeze 2.1 i did everthing right at least i think i did >.> i guess the bugs need to be workout still..
    ISSUES I HAD
    - I would get stuck on apple logo (Recovery logo)
    - Includeing the snowbreeze Logo (FREEZE)
    - i would use REB-4.0 But had no effect
    I restore to 4.1 n now waiting for the unlock 5.14 after the 4.2 release

• apple hater
    apple hater Posts: 27
    via Wordpress

I have an iPhone 3Gs new bootrom 3.1.3, using window7 and snowbreeze 2.1 with simple mode --> VERY IMPORTANT, make sure you have 10.1 newest itune, and MAKE SURE you followed the step after Snowbreeze2.1 created, you HAVE to click on START on the bottom, and follow it to reboot your iphone into DFU mode. it's a MUST, cause it help you clean up your iphone.

• sildra9on
    sildra9on Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

i think there's a program can put you into Recovery Mode. but haven't heard anything about DFU mode.
    i have a iphone that sleep botton not working also. so i open it up and clean it. it doesn't work cuz a lot of dirt stuck in it. after clean up. it works again

• sildra9on
    sildra9on Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

no need to do all these. only thing u need is itune 10. and make sure follow the step to get into dfu mode with Snowbreeze at the end. it help you clean it

• nelson ng
    nelson ng Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

i just did all the step,why my phone now show no signal????cant call out oranyone can help?? in....

• riffraff
    riffraff Posts: 9
    via Wordpress

use tinyumbrella to kick you out of recovery right after and then reopen itunes that should work. ps dont close itunes tinyumbrella will do that when you run it most likely

• riffraff
    via Wordpress

you can still get in DFU mode from recovery turn your speakers up to nice level then hold home and sleep at same time when it makes noise let go of home keep holding sleep for about 10 to 15 sec. when you hear noise again let go of sleep and you should have black blank screen you are in DFU

• abhishek7343@yahoo.com
    via Wordpress

need to unlock iphone 3g 4.1 version with 05.14.02...
    need help

• riffraff
    via Wordpress

hard reboot just hold home and sleep until phone shuts off

• MOB
    MOB Posts: 0
    via Wordpress

Hey
    Just want to confirm can i upgrade my phone to 4.1 with this software -
    3gs 3.1.3 bb 05.12.01
    Serial of 44th week
    Jailbreak by Spirit
    Unlock by Ultrasnow

• elturo81
    elturo81 Posts: 3
    via Wordpress

Sn0wnbreeze 2.1 crashes on me big time I tried 3 times starting from scratch, I guess I'll be using redsn0w

• Kray-Z
    Kray-Z Posts: 85
    via Wordpress

Are you guys going to post one of your famous and very useful how-to's for this software? also what is the difference between this and dev teams redsnow that is also windows compatible? Thanks a lot!!!

• bart
    bart Posts: 13
    via Wordpress

Has anyone else noticed a very rapid battery drain on iPhone 4 once updating to iOS 4.1? Battery like has decreased by half!

• Kaz!9
    Kaz!9 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Mate, im with you on that, its abosoulutly terrible atm

• brandi
    brandi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

didn't work, i used simple mode for my iphone 3g with 4.1. i got green screen saying it was ready and now stuck on sn0wbreeze logo. HELP!

• khanhnguyen99
    khanhnguyen99 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress

Hi all,
    How to jb the 3G iPad? Where can i find the step by step instruction for doing this? I am newbie, please help. Thanks

• Samir
    Samir Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    I have iphone 3Gs with OS4.1. I used sn0wbreez 2.1 and followed direction fully. I was able to jb but lost phone activation. I could not make any phone calls. What happened. I did not get any errors.
  • bobbuble
    bobbuble Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    i got my 3g with me.I did reboot again n again but it not work my 3g to install the OS 4.1...I keep stuck at the snowbreeze logo ............Any solution ?
  • rohan
    rohan Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    i completed each step exactly but when the phone is restarted automatically it is stuck on snowbreeze logo wht to do to recover frm tht plz help. i have iphone 3g
  • Cartel
    Cartel Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i have an iphone 4 that came with 4.0.2 on it. is that jailbreakable? i cant do it from jailbreakme dot com...says the version is too new...
  • D-Rell
    D-Rell Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    having major problems. I have an iphone 3gs on 4.1. I downloaded sn0wbreeze 2.1 to jailbreak it and itunes keeps coming up with error 3014. I the new snowbreeze would jb 3gs new bootrom. I do not want to upgrade to 4.2 and wait for that jailbreak. Is there a solution to this problem?
  • varunpv
    varunpv Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    i am using an iphone 3g with version 3.1.3and i need to upgrade to a better version having jailbreak and unlock. which version is best and how do i upgrade without crashing my phone?