How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS On iOS 4.2.1 Using Greenpois0n [Windows]

Options

Comments

• vaibhav
    vaibhav Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Options
    when will phone be used for other network..unlock will be released???
  • ramz
    ramz Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Every time you Buy a new iphone, you need it to do one thing, the other thing and even every think.To get these multitude tasks on your Iphone, you need it to be unlocked properly using risk free methods,to get rid of the rick, please take a time to get the help at<a href="http://iphonetrump.com&quot; Iphone unlocking software, which i found very helping for myself.
  • Abel
    Abel Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    Options
    2 issues. First, JB worked on both my iPhone 4 and my wife's 3GS. However, first problem: I keep getting crashes on my 4. Like, many times a day. That's my big issue, and would love a solution.Second, I never saw anywhere that 3GS wasn't getting all the new text tones. That sucks. At least we can customize an individual's notification.
  • B3GS
    B3GS Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Guys, I HAVE A 3GS,(NEW bOOT) UNLOCKED TO 6.15. IOS 4.21 BUT TETHERED BY REDSNOW. NOW CAN I USE GREEN TO JB AGAIN BUT UNCHECK CYDIA AND CHECK UNTETHERED?THANKS.
  • Dirtnap
    Dirtnap Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Worked immediately on 3GS with no probs, runs great, thanks!! JB my 3G with REdsnow, but really want GP on it!! Why does the TITLE of this article list iPhone 3G if it isn't true? Please correct it or tell me what I'm doing wrong! Windows 7 running in Compatability for XP sp2, and it will not pick up DFU mode even though it IS in DFU!
  • Dirtnap
    Dirtnap Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
  • iPhoneHacks
    iPhoneHacks Posts: 2,315
    via Wordpress
    Options
    You're right, greenpois0n does not support iPhone 3G. We've updated the post to remove references of iPhone 3G. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for inconvenience caused.
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Options
    You're right greenpois0n does not support iPhone 3G. We've updated the post to remove references of iPhone 3G. Thanks for pointing it out and sorry for inconvenience caused.
  • iPhoneHacks
    via Wordpress
    Options
    greenpois0n does not support iPhone 3G. We've updated the post to remove references of iPhone 3G. Sorry for inconvenience caused.
  • The Dude
    The Dude Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Dude there are factory carrier unlocked iPhones. Just at full price, do either pay or wait patiently like most of us.
  • The Dude
    The Dude Posts: 17
    via Wordpress
    Options
    So I tried the GP RC4&5 and both work fine, well almost but now my push is not working properly on my iPad, I tried it a total of 4 times, 2 on Mac with rc4 and rc5 from a clean restored iPhone both times, and 2 from windows 7 with RC4 and RC5 also from clean rested iPhone both times. As soon as I reload my push enabled Apps they don't actually push data. Not even native mail app. No my FeeddlerPro not my picture of the day enabled apps I have to manually fetch the data. But the apps do retrieve the Pushed data when I restore to un Jailbroken iOS on both the iPod touch and iPad.Any one else having this issues?Also bug is reproduced on my ipod touch 4th g.
  • Yienkou
    Yienkou Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    My led flash stopped working after jailbreaking, did anybody else experience this problem?
  • your gay
    your gay Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    the iphone is a great phone and the reason why our phone technology is awesome now but im sorry whats great about looking at apps all day why not look at some cool animation like the evo like moving clouds and a big clock that flips the new phones theses days are looking sexier then ever and dont use **** as an excuse cuz u can pirate apps on any phone so what is it that makes you an addict? cydia links are all broken almost and customize on phones that have video wallpaper sound cooler so what is it?maybe its because u think there nothing better then the iphone u dont think people can copy a product and improved it.i get it you love being in apple jail and always begging to get out of jail bothering people about the release date every year the only thing apple has is more apps and most of them suck.its a great phone but its old every one trying to tweak it all the time to make it good so why not buy an evo or windows 7 or a samung galaxy thats already tweak and better they look much better u might need glasses.the samung galaxy has pictures of xbox avatars and u click the picture of the avatar and it calls the person now thats a cool tweak u cant find that in cydia if your an xbox fan so what the hell is it that makes you love the iphone i know it aint the games cuz there available on the other phones too and a matter of fact there better on windows 7 phone cuz it is microsoft the makers of xbox so what the **** is it what app is it that has you hook what tweak is it thats got you hook.im just curious is all the iphone 4 looks like my 3gs almost.facetime is available on all phones now so what is it?im sorry but only a retard would say the iphone looks better.dont tell me its netflix cuz windows phone 7 has it.i bet you iphone 5 is going to look just like iphone 4 cuz all models look the same for some reason dam apple cant you make a phone look different from the others seriously u guys are out of ideas so u make all your phones look the same i cant tell from 3gs new old 3g lol and its sad apple that cydia has more ideas then you and how many times does springboards crash when u find something cool?so what is it i know is it the apple logo lol
  • your gay
    your gay Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    it doesnt even support flash player like the other phones do too !!!!!!!!
  • Max
    Max Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi adn, Is your jailbreak successful? i also encounter the similar problem. How to resolve?
  • vaibhav
    via Wordpress
    Options
    when will the baseband 3.10.01 on iphone 4 will be unlock????plzz help
  • PleaseHELP
    PleaseHELP Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,First off the bat:1. Iphone 3gs2. JB to 4.1I tried loading (via restore) directly 4.2.1, this failed.. and now i just cant restore any version of the firmware.. any ideas? It just sits there on 2/3 completed for f/w load..ThanksSam
  • Dwreck
    Dwreck Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I did it step by step to jailbreak my iPhone but for some reason the loader app didn't load rite have any ideas to fix it
  • Jesse
    Jesse Posts: 38
    via Wordpress
    Options
    worked great. u guys are awsome
  • Mike Beccs
    Mike Beccs Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thanks to all the dev team fro this..i dont no what i would do with out you guys....your the best
  • vaibhav
    via Wordpress
    Options
    when will the baseband 3.10.01 on iphone 4 will be unlock????plzz help...urgent
  • Mohsin
    Mohsin Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    seems u have jb & unlocked ur 3gs.I too have 3gs with 4.0.1 running on baseband 05.13.04. So is it possible to upgrade to 4.2.1 & jb with greenpois0n & then unlock with ultrasnow. will my baseband change if i upgrade it from 4.0.1 to 4.2.1.Pls do reply on my mail mohsinzb@hotmail.comThanks.
  • Felipe
    Felipe Posts: 9
    via Wordpress
    Options
    How about BB 03.10...any unlock available?!
  • nobody
    nobody Posts: 7
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The JB is working fine, Thank Dev team. me and my friends having some problem. seem like we can't receive sms, it hang once sms coming. Anyone encounter this problem?
  • Success!!!
    Success!!! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    3GS 4.2.1, 06.15.00 baseband; jailbroken over redsnow... My iPhone is now untethered. Many thanx to Chronic Dev Team.
  • Pipo25
    Pipo25 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    This is perfect software! JB my Iphone 4 4.2.1 easily...got the error jailbreak failed atfirst, then i just turn off the passcode lock then retry the process and it worked perfectly...=)
  • Pitbull
    Pitbull Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Works like a charm A++ from me =) Thanks alot guys
  • Success!!!
    Success!!! Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    iPhone 3GS (4.2.1 ipsw, 06.15.00 bb) jailbroken over redsn0w... Has to have internet conection and greenpois0n has to be in some form of hard drive. Greenpois0n has to download som files to complete the jailbreak... Easiest Jailbreak so far. Thank you Chronic Dev Team. keep up the good job...
  • Sue
    Sue Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Options
    How come when I open Loader, Cydia is not in it?
  • GMan
    GMan Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    Options
    My ipad on version 3.3.2 Jailbroken LimeRa1n, I want to update to 4.2.1 and jailbreak again with greenpoison. Any body can tell me how to do it?Thanks