Samsung Mocks iPhone Users In New Galaxy S II Ad [Video]

^_^
^_^ Posts: 4,429
via Wordpress in iPhoneHacks.com
imageSamsung Mocks iPhone Users In New Galaxy S II Ad [Video]

Apple has sued Samsung for blatantly copying their products, while Samsung has counter sued Apple for infringing patents related to mobile-communications technologies.

So while that patent war has been playing out in the court rooms, Samsung is expected to start airing a new Samsung Galaxy S II TV ad on Thanksgiving that mocks Apple's iPhone users.

Read the full story here

Comments

• javeezy
    javeezy Posts: 16
    via Wordpress
    FirstNot impressed at all, IPhone the best phone ever.
  • Michael
    Michael Posts: 316
    via Wordpress
    I'm happier with the iPhone 4S then the SGS2. Samsung are technical good, but the rest sucks. I have 4 Samsung product and had big problem with two of them, will never buy a Samsung product again. Customer Service is horrible
  • Jonesy
    Jonesy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I'm an iPhone fanboy and it would take a lot more than bringing up iPhones worst qualities to pursuade me to purchase any other brand. Cheap digs do not sell phones, reputation does
  • iGalaxy
    iGalaxy Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Samsung Galaxy is for people that couldnt afford an iphone...
  • Stan
    Stan Posts: 192
    via Wordpress
    They can laugh at us (Apple users), but we still rule the world. Without Apple, we could still be using phones with keypad.
  • Zig
    Zig Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhaha! Suck eggs fanbois. No big screen nor 4G for you.
  • Zain
    Zain Posts: 6
    via Wordpress
    Apple can mock back by showing how lag and unsafe about android,no offence btw...my phone that has same speed as 3GS,but in gaming(like angry birds),my android phone always lag while iphone stay fast...and reports have said that android is attacked by alot of malware
  • Mark
    Mark Posts: 267
    via Wordpress
    With a name like 'Zig', how could I ever respect anything you say? The biggest screen in the world can't fix a sh**ty OS. From a design point of view, iOS beats all.
  • The bazik
    The bazik Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Nice ad. Very funny.... That's what called marketing
  • Apple
    Apple Posts: 105
    via Wordpress
    Samsung suck!!!Don't want a phone with too big of a screen, it doesn't feel right in your hand. iPhone size is perfect, fits right in your hands and pocket. They might have 4G on the Samsung galaxy S2, but iPhone will still outperform any Samsung phone.
  • The bazik
    The bazik Posts: 12
    via Wordpress
    Nice ad. Very funny.... That's what called marketing
  • John
    John Posts: 790
    via Wordpress
    I think most times it's a matter of money you have to spend. For me it was never a problem to buy a unlocked iPhone (im in Italy, where it is not always usual to have a phone with a simlocked contract). So if someone does not have the money for a iPhone then they search for reasons why the 4S is not so good then a SG2S for instance....I had the Galaxy several times for testing purposes here in my hands. Well it's not bad, but it looks "cheaper" made for me..... The whole thing is plastic and the display looks for me to have a blueness touch.......
  • ben
    ben Posts: 235
    via Wordpress
    I think the commercial is AWESOME, I had a 3G, 3GS, 4 and skipped the 4S for the Samsung Galaxy SII, way better phone, the screen is amazing and blows the 4s away.Now if the 5 ever comes out with bigger screen and better processor and better batter life I will probably go back, but I am not upgrading just for a dual core, and lame Siri.
  • Eduardo
    Eduardo Posts: 21
    via Wordpress
    Whats really funny all Android phones try to take a jab at the iPhone in their ads, while the IPhone doesn't even try, they're like non existent to Apple.
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    Actually... I changed from iPhone 3/3GS and then 4 to now an S2.Why? Simple, I'm a hacker and love programming things etc including logic boards and rewriting code for the UI etc is fun.I can happily afford an iPhone. Hell the S2 is about the same price from where I am. I remain firm in my view that for people like me, the S2 is awesome. However for normal users who don't want to code or anything, iPhone is what they should get.iPhone = Best normal user experienceAndroid = Best hacker user experiencebtw... it needs to be at the least a decent android spec for god sakes.
  • Macca
    Macca Posts: 22
    via Wordpress
    This joke says it all:Whats the smallest part of an iphone..The owners ****
  • Zang
    Zang Posts: 153
    via Wordpress
    And no offense btw, have you tried the root application setCPU? You can happily overclock the phones... To a point obviously for safety reasons...As well then add cyanogen rom? It's one of the fastest Android implementations.Also, even stock, the S2 don't lag from what I saw, and once I changed the kernel/ROM and overclocked the thing... well... let's just say my phone is faster than netbooks at the moment.
  • nik
    nik Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    we bought samsung in past, twice..and i regret for every single penny i gave to that company that has 0 support. not impressed, not tricked again, ever. samsung never again.
  • joviJ
    joviJ Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Samsung have been a blatant copycat and they want to mock iphone now..screw you samsung..
  • joaquinms
    joaquinms Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    I think it is a great ad to be honest, it's good to see friendly competition and it is true that people are willing to wait days for a product like the iphone. I love my phone, but it has its flaws and maybe just maybe the iphone isn't the best phone in the world. Having a healthy competition will push people to make bigger and better products!
  • Aro
    Aro Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    I must agree about the size, but when it comes to "outperforming", no man, try to be a little more objective. Iphone needs a lot of improvements on the next iphone, if it wants to really compete with Galaxy SII or maybe Galaxy S3
  • A Black Dude
    A Black Dude Posts: 167
    via Wordpress
    I like how the iphone screens are live, and the s2 screens are mocked
  • A Black Dude
    via Wordpress
    it does? what imporvement does it "need". sure there are thing they can just throw on there to eat battery life but really what do they need to improve on? the os runs smove on an underclocked processor. andriod users have to over clock to get consistant performance and hurt their already sh**ty battery life.
  • marc
    marc Posts: 103
    via Wordpress
    Got to say... They nailed iPhone users in that ad.
  • morris
    morris Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    and watch your battery drain awaaaaaay weeeeeeee
  • fas
    fas Posts: 2,297
    via Wordpress
    Samsung needs to grow up!
  • anakin
    anakin Posts: 18
    via Wordpress
    really Eduardo? Name one ad that "try to take a jab at the iPhone". I'd really like to see it.As for Apple, they've been doing attack ads for years ("i'm a mac, i'm a pc" anyone?). Sorry dude but comparing apple to any other tech company out there, Apple wins as the most arrogant one there is. Period.
  • A Black Dude
    via Wordpress
    like 99.99% of andriod users are casual users. why would someone want to do someone else's job they got paid for just so their device can work the way its expected? why is that a good thing? by the way the, I thought hackers liked challenges? fiddling with something open book, that's what hackers like to do? you sure about that? why have so many hackers spent countless hours of their lives cracking ios software then?
  • Sam
    Sam Posts: 218
    via Wordpress
    I agree with you. iPhone is the best phone ever made starting from 2G till 4GS. Apple is the best.
  • cody
    cody Posts: 101
    via Wordpress
    obviously you've never had an android. ive owned at least 5 since the original, and might i say that its battery life doesnt drain as fast as you may think with it being overclocked, or while running a custom rom. this biggest point with having an android over an iphone is customization in my opinion. that being said i own both a samsung vibrant galaxy s and an iphone 4. they both have their pros and cons. it really just boils down to the users preference