How To Jailbreak iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS Running iOS 5.1 Using Redsn0w

1235»

Comments

• NAINOAH
    NAINOAH Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    USE ANOTHER COMPUTER. IT WORKED FOR ME AFTER GETTING SAME ERROR.
  • iBoy
    iBoy Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
    My ipod 4gen wont get jail broken, when trying to jail break it comes up with waiting rebooting then the ipod reboots it goes back to normal and doesnt jail break
  • iBoy
    iBoy Posts: 14
    via Wordpress
  • Sommy
    Sommy Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Hi. Please, does this procedure work for the 5.0.1 version or just the 5.1 version? Just got an iPhone and I want to jailbreak it. It's running 5.0.1. Thanks.
  • JoJo
    JoJo Posts: 11
    via Wordpress
    recently my fren gift me iphone 4 with iOS 5.1. when i insert SIM it shows "No Service" i thought if i jail break it may work so i did, cydia with brown colour is also displayed on my screen but still there is no service when i insert SIM Card. Could anybody help in this?
  • Cindy
    Cindy Posts: 25
    via Wordpress
    i have an unlocked 3gs on a prepaid puretalkusa. there is a message on my phone that says the update is available do i have to do it? I don't want to the phone works perfect as it is. the version on the phone now is 5.0.1 and model firmware is 5.16.05. if i connect to data or wifi will it do it automatically?
  • Cody Hodge
    Cody Hodge Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    If you need help jailbreaking your iPhone, follow me on twitter for help. @CodykinsHodge
  • Jake
    Jake Posts: 62
    via Wordpress
    i got cydia but it wont let me get apps for free. need help!!!
  • Armando B
    Armando B Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hola tengo Iphone 3Gs EUU, Pero soy de mexico el iphone a sido liberado y por error lo actualice a 5.1 me dice que el iphone se a vuelto a restaurar de fabrica no me detecta la tarjeta Sim ya se la quite y se la puse de nuevo y nada tambien la reinicie y nada, me dice que no se a podido activar el iphone por que el servidor de la activacion no esta disponible temporalmente que lo vuelba a intertar ya lo e echo y nada; Ayudemen por favor Como le puedo hacer para que funcione
  • Bob
    Bob Posts: 183
    via Wordpress
    I upgraded my 3gs and even tried to unlock it using iparelhos - then ultrasnow fixer for 5.1 & NOTHING. The ultrasnow fixer for 5.1.1 wont install for me. What do I do to get cell service using tmobile after jailbreaking it onto the 5.1.1??
  • kanan
    kanan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Hi,I followed all steps and got a iphone screen with all apps but im missing network then if i switch off my iphone. it stuck on apple logo. and no response..please assist..
  • ahmed
    ahmed Posts: 45
    via Wordpress
    am using iphone 4, i've followed the directions but the cydia icon is white & when try to launch it nothing happens.thanks,
  • rose
    rose Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    I had restored my iphone 3gs n it got updated to 5.01 i thnk but the main problem is that i took it to a shop where they repair all the stuff so they tld me they had to upgrade it to a lpwer version due to wwhich they upgraded to 4.1 now if i try to download any game or ibooks it says needed to have a higher version what to do ............................................. And if i back up my iphone 3gs will it get restored again plzzz help
  • Marco
    Marco Posts: 34
    via Wordpress
    I am really confused . I had a problem with my Iphone 3gs(MC131T) and when I took it to a shop the guy jailbroke it to an old version(4.1 (8B117). Now a lot of my app don't work anymore .plus he didn't tell me I was gonna lose all my conctact... anyway does anydody knows whats the right procedure I should use to update my jailbroke Iphone ? i believe the procedure in this page its only for whos already on 5.0.. thanks in advance
  • Edward Fabian
    Edward Fabian Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Hello. Im using an unlocked iPhone so that I can use with Movistar. What baseband does this version of Redsn0w have? Or how can I jailbreak my iPhone (which is already jailbroken and running on iOS 4.1) so that I can still make calls and the phone can read the SIM card?Yeah Im new at this.
  • parry
    parry Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    hey thereI updated my 3gs with custom firmware 5.1.1 ipsw using redsnow latest version....all went good during process...but at the time when i try to get my backup..it gets stuck with apple logo and empty filling line below it......i tried several times and updated again and again....even it shows on the screen the estimated time but after restart it get stuck everytime at the same point...plz help