Temp Solution to Hacktivate IOS 7

Options

Comments

• cyup93
    Options
    is there any solution for the No Service problem?
    Can this be solved when the evati0n jailbreak comes out?
  • cyup93
    Options
    I can confirm that it works on IOS 7.04
  • mastereworm
    Options
    Well, I performed that on iPhone 4 with "Find My iPhone" lock (not blacklisted), but I've got No Service, and when connecting to iTunes w/Airplane mode off - requirement of entering old Apple ID credentials. Any ideas about No Service issue?
  • JhoWn Cardozo
    Options
    It appears to me.
    What do I do?

cd: mn1/applications: No such file or directory.

I have an iphone 4 7.0.3 that needs to be activated and unlocked.

Thank you!
  • Maufranco
    Options
    Stuck at rm -R Setup.app

I get this "rm: Setup.app : is a directory"
    What do i dooooo?
  • xXPhasemanXx
    xXPhasemanXx Posts: 9
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Has anyone found a way to get past the "No service" issue? Great tutorial and I love that I was able to get past the lock screen. I bought my iPhone used and I had to get past an activation lock because the bastard turned on "Find my iPhone" and I was left with a brick. The only issue now is that I have no service constantly and I can't put anything on the phone via iTunes. Besides that, thank you for the help. I would appreciate if anyone has solved the No Service issue (I even put in my own Sim card)

Edit: So I am able to sync on music and other things (Put it in airplane mode and hooked into iTunes) but I was able to put on a backup of one of my old iPhone's and the syncing process is almost complete, I will edit my post telling of the results. However, I could not select the option above "restore from which is called "Activate as new phone: or something like that but I don't know if I need to do that because of this. I will add on to my post as more things come up.

Edit: I can connect to MY own iCloud and made a backup of the phone on there

I can't connect to FaceTime, iMessage within the setting app. These are all that I've tried.
    Post edited by xXPhasemanXx on
  • cyup93
    Options
    @ xXPhasemanXx after syncing a back up of an old iphone, where you able to fix the no service problem?
  • xXPhasemanXx
    edited November 2013
    Options
    cyup93 said:

@ xXPhasemanXx after syncing a back up of an old iphone, where you able to fix the no service problem?

Unfortunately it did not fix the no service issue. However I am going to experiment with syncing it up to iTunes later to see if I can resolve it. I can do practically everything the phone offers except anything that requires service.
  • cyup93
    Options
    We need a hacktivation, because the serial number or imei number is saved on the icloud system and whenever we connect our iphone to itunes, it reads the imei or serial number and asks of username and password, we need a software like itunes which bypasses that and just tells the iphone to accept service
  • xXPhasemanXx
    Options
    cyup93 said:

We need a hacktivation, because the serial number or imei number is saved on the icloud system and whenever we connect our iphone to itunes, it reads the imei or serial number and asks of username and password, we need a software like itunes which bypasses that and just tells the iphone to accept service

Last time I connected via iTunes I had the phone in airplane mode which allowed me to sync, restore (from a backup), and add music to the phone as to when I was connected to WiFi it would tell me to enter the e-mail and password of the previous owner. Since then I haven't connected to iTunes but next time I do (maybe four hours) I'll try it without being in airplane mode and post my status.
  • xXPhasemanXx
    edited November 2013
    Options
    No change for iTunes, I still get the Apple ID and password screen when airplane mode is off.

Update: Some Apps do not work for me such as Twitch (Streaming) or Snapchat (Photo messaging) and they do not work because they say "Connect to iTunes to use push notification" and underneath that it has a small unrelated message and an "ok" button. Once you hit the ok button you have about a second or less of a window to push the home button and leave the app until the same pop-up message appears again and you have to hit okay and try to hit the home button at the right moment. The issue with this is that I can never (I hope not) fix it because I can't connect to iTunes without being in airplane mode. I can live without these apps, but its still a nuisance and I hope that it doesn't spread to all my apps.
  • RATHORE
    Options
    please tell me
    how to run java file.. please
    how you run your first setup ???
  • cybercliff
    Options
    hi do you have any solutions to work this on iphone 4s? please. i really need this.
  • Rsarai
    Options
    RATHORE said:

please tell me
    how to run java file.. please
    how you run your first setup ???

Hey there! i got the same problem. But what i did was downloaded a Java to Exe converter from the internet and converted that.jar file to exe and it worked. after writing those things in putty i went to search the setup.app but didn't got one later then i opened TinyUmbrella to get out of recovery and hoila! it worked on iOS 7.0.3. Hope it works!
  • RATHORE
    Options
    -sh-4.0# rm -R Setup.app
    rm: Setup.app: No such file or directory

when i type 2nd command then this error appeared in putty.
    please help me please ???
    thnks in advance
  • ibuu4408
    Options
    everything else worked untill that part
  • xXPhasemanXx
    edited November 2013
    Options
    Update with my situation: Apps are still messed up but I heard that can happen with almost any iPhone.

I was able to sync to iTunes WITH WiFi enabled without having the "Type in Apple ID w/ password" screen. So does this mean the previous owner disabled the "Find my iPhone" option or have I somehow bipassed it? (Most likely the first option). The only issue now is that when I try to sync my phone I get this message
    When I try to backup I get this message (Yes I tried on both iCloud and my computer). I can only backup via iCloud if I do it from the settings in my phone which isn't a complete full backup of everything, only the important stuff.
    RATHORE said:

-sh-4.0# rm -R Setup.app
    rm: Setup.app: No such file or directory

when i type 2nd command then this error appeared in putty.
    please help me please ???
    thnks in advance

Here is what you type into putty (Or what I typed anyways) and it was in this order

1. mount.sh
    2. cd /mnt1/Application
    3. rm -R Setup.app
    4. delete Setup.app (This command gave me an error but it was something I typed)

After that I simple rebooted up the phone and I was passed the activation screen after using TinyUmbrella
  • RATHORE
    Options
    Thanks Alot
    xXPhasemanXx
  • RATHORE
    Options
    please help me.
    how can i jailbreak my iPod 5 ios 7.0.4???
  • RATHORE
    Options
    how can i unlock my iPhone 4 ios 7.0.2 bb 4.12.09 FREE ??
    is there any way to unlock free ??
    Please help me ???
  • xXPhasemanXx
    Options
    RATHORE said:

please help me.
    how can i jailbreak my iPod 5 ios 7.0.4???

I don't think there is a 7.0.4 jailbreak out yet but I could be wrong
    RATHORE said:

how can i unlock my iPhone 4 ios 7.0.2 bb 4.12.09 FREE ??
    is there any way to unlock free ??
    Please help me ???

Following this tutorial allows you to unlock it but there are still some bugs such as
    1. You don't get cellular service
    2. You can't reclaim the phone as your own
    3. Some apps are buggy which can only be fixed with a sync
    4. iTunes won't sync or backup sometimes

Or at least these are the bugs that I'm faced with.

I was able to sync to iTunes WITH WiFi enabled without having the "Type in Apple ID w/ password" screen. So does this mean the previous owner disabled the "Find my iPhone" option or have I somehow bipassed it? (Most likely the first option).

So I can connect to iTunes with WiFi on whenever I want but I just can't connect without cellar data on. I need to keep it in airplane mode (Which doesn't allow me to activate it) or else I'll get te Apple ID and password screen.

• Ereeamazing
    Options
    I have a iPHONE 4 GSM with iOS 7.0.4 i couldn't find any setup app so is there any way to downgrade to iOS 7.0.2 or is there any way to hactivate iOS 7.0.4 :) Plz Plz Plz Plz Plz
  • Ereeamazing
    Options
    My Iphone 4 gsm was updated to IOS 7.0.4 and now nor it is downgrading nor it is Activating any help for iOS 7.0.4
  • Manuel Juan
    Options
    allready jailbreak my iphone 4 gsm with this tutorial allredy got cydia but no luck with any ultrsn0w or SAM apps from cydia to activate or make my sim works, you can give it a try, and comment ur resuslts, im on ios 7.0.3.
  • cyup93
    Options
    did any one try to get it to the apple store?
  • piglet
    Options
    This works on iphone 4s? i try on but fails.
    no device supported.
  • Hodor Francesco
    Options
    I'm stuck in recovery mode....at
    MobileDevice event: RecoveryConnect, 8691281, 8930

What should I do?
  • Wiz Morphin
    Options
    Dude can it work on iPhone 4s and can I use win 8 PC for the procedures??? reply asap....thanks
  • xXPhasemanXx
    edited December 2013
    Options
    cyup93 said:

did any one try to get it to the apple store?

Apple would not help you. They would only tell you to get in contact with the previous owner because the phone currently has "Find my iPhone" turned on so they won't turn it off for you. Apple won't risk the chance of unbricking a phone that may have been stolen.