Options
123457»

Comments

• ryambudha
    Options
    or shouold i have to install latest itune

• rickygoil
    Options
    I've been trying to understand this thread, but not sure why hactivate is necessary?
  • zinouation
    Options
    ryambudha said:

when I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar nothing happens.....any soln

installs the latest version of java :)
  • Manuel Juan
    Options
    I´ll put some stuff i´ve doing...so you can downgrade to ios 6.1.2 with the signed ipsw from ragemasta website, you can jailbreak it with redsnow, and you can actually sync your iphone to your icloud account, the phone will be able to sync it with itunes, but havent found any solution to get signal from my sim card...so maybe someone can go further and get signal...and most important is that you cant let the phone go lock for more than 5 mins...otherwise it will be bloked and you will have to restore it again.
  • Manuel Juan
    Options
    I would like to try this...restore to iOS 6, jailbreak it with redsnow, and copy the setup app to iOS 7, but I cant find application folder on iOS 6, can anyone help?
  • Dannyp
    Options
    I wonder if i back up data from another iPhone 5 to my phone, would it pass activation?? Did anyone try that?
  • LukeD5000
    Options
    No writing is showing when I open Putty after entering the locaclhost and port? What should I do? I have tried entering pwd but still nothing shows?
  • bleros
    Options
    rickygoil said:

I've been trying to understand this thread, but not sure why hactivate is necessary?

Is necessary ie. if u found a iphone, so you cant use it if you not know email and password so this method allow you to hacktivate iphone and use like ipod not for calls.
  • bleros
    Options
    LukeD5000 said:

No writing is showing when I open Putty after entering the locaclhost and port? What should I do? I have tried entering pwd but still nothing shows?

watch this video how. if you have problem comment on video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_cO2OMBXgI
  • disqus_qQ4ux6tViV
    Options

Yes it does but it's tethered boot .. was tring to get a untethered one but its not happening .. i had no icloud protection just that its locked to carrier

and what about if you jailbreak it and install something like SAM or ultrasn0w to be able to get signal from any carrier?
    it will not work as i am on bb 4.12.09 , not unlockable

• disqus_qQ4ux6tViV
    Options

Others blobs won't work as discussed with some experienced guys over relay .. i have for iphone 4 (6.1.3) ..

I would like to give it a try to that method, can you please send those blobs please, my mail is j6m6c6@hotmail.com, thanks a lot

That method worked for me .. i was on 7.0.4 and now on 6.1.3 .. but still no use , will try to look around
    why not?, its supposed that icloud protection was only on ios 7
    does it let you set the iphone as a new device?
    Yes it does but it's tethered boot .. was tring to get a untethered one but its not happening .. i had no icloud protection just that its locked to carrier

So you can get Sim Signal with Original Carrier? Can you make Calls/SMS at all?

its locked to atnt and there is no such carrier in kmy country but i do see it searching for network . i dont have any activation lock . just locked to atnt network . so anyone has anything to unlock carrier thing
  • clibo007
    Options
    Hi, i have a iphone 4s..I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar,and connect device in dfu. but its shown this error

Extracted resource to C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1.RAI\LOCALS~1\Temp\ssh_rd\native\jsyringeapi.dll
    Extracted resource to C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1.RAI\LOCALS~1\Temp\ssh_rd\native\mux_redux.dll

Connect a device in DFU mode
    MobileDevice event: MuxConnect, 0, 0
    MobileDevice event: MuxDisconnect, 0, 0
    MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 3121227, 8008940
    DFU device 'UNSUPPORTED' connected
    Ignoring unsupported device UNSUPPORTED
  • Davoperea
    Options
    Tengo un error en los comando a la hora de montar me aparece
    Could not mount system volume; retry later or file a bug.
    Could not mount user data volume; retry later or file a bug.
    ayuda!!
  • da_haitian
    Options
    Hi, I have iphone 5s I bought on amazon and the guy I bought from literally scammed me and amazon won't go to bat for me because I used a freight forwarder to get the phone to me in Haiti. Is there anyway you can help me?? I've been reading through this thread and have seen people get help here. My particular problem is getting the programs to open once I download them on windows 8 operating system. (Java utility, putty, tinyumbrella) all won't open on my computer. Everytime I try to open it, it's asking for a program to open it with. I don't have a run option either. Any help would be appreciated.
  • azeedc
    azeedc Posts: 1
    Options

Hi, I have iphone 5s I bought on amazon and the guy I bought from literally scammed me and amazon won't go to bat for me because I used a freight forwarder to get the phone to me in Haiti. Is there anyway you can help me?? I've been reading through this thread and have seen people get help here. My particular problem is getting the programs to open once I download them on windows 8 operating system. (Java utility, putty, tinyumbrella) all won't open on my computer. Everytime I try to open it, it's asking for a program to open it with. I don't have a run option either. Any help would be appreciated.

If you are trying to bypass activation on iPhone 5s, these method will
    not work. As far as I know this only applies to iPhone 4 (not 4s or 5).

Run all these programs in compatibility mode "windows XP SP2".

Java utility, ram disk .ssh, right click on it and open with JAVA.
    Putty, just double click to open.
    Tinyumbrella, just double click to open.

Just remember, go to Google, do a search: "Run program in compatibi-
    lity mode windows 8", so you know how to do it.
  • Arsenol
    Arsenol Posts: 1
    Options
    daveiant said:

Hi, I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar,and connect device in dfu. but its shown this error

MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 33b1227, 4008930
    MobileDevice event: DfuDisconnect, 33b1227, 4008930

my device is iphone4 rev.2

i have the same problem help!
  • javarie19
    Options
    I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar,and connect device in dfu. but its shown this error

how do i fix this need a answer asap im getting tired of this
    thank u
  • hipe27
    hipe27 Posts: 1
    Options
    help. The java tool ssh_...keeps saying that my device is unsupported. I have an iphone 5s that was recently updated to 7.1.1. Also, it is locked with an icloud account that i dont have access to.
  • jimmy2447
    jimmy2447 Posts: 2
    Options
    hello every1..
    hipe27 i have the same problem like you but i have iphone 5c
    and also my iphone is not yet locked with icloud.. it is saying to activate the iphone with a valid sim card and the problem is that i dont have a valid sim card
  • jimmy2447
    jimmy2447 Posts: 2
    Options
    i am also trying to jailbreak with evasion but it says 1st activate your iphone.. i cant even do something with snowbreeze or redsnow as they both dont supports ios7.. :(
  • JHowLo
    JHowLo Posts: 2
    Options
    GOT MY hactivated and jailbroken IPHONE4 to install APPS wtihout AppStore!!!!!!!!!!!

I've tried quite a few things to install ipa's on my hacktivated iphone4's and i FINALLY think i got it...

i installed iFile from cydia (sinfuliphonerepo) and vshare from cydia... then i used iTools on my CPU..

i used iTools to move my downloaded .ipa's to general storage on my iphone..

then, using iFile located general storage and opened the ipa's using vshare and vshare installed them to my iphone4!!!!!!!

i'm using iphone4 on ios7.1.2
    it was jailbroken and hactivated using geeksn0w 2.9

also works with my other hactivated iphone4 on 7.1.2 which i used the hacktivation tool and WinSC to hactivate and later jailbroke with geeksn0w!!!
  • JHowLo
    JHowLo Posts: 2
    Options
    appcake works well, too!!!!
  • haider1280
    Options
    clibo007 said:

Hi, i have a iphone 4s..I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar,and connect device in dfu. but its shown this error

Extracted resource to C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1.RAI\LOCALS~1\Temp\ssh_rd\native\jsyringeapi.dll
    Extracted resource to C:\DOCUME~1\USER~1.RAI\LOCALS~1\Temp\ssh_rd\native\mux_redux.dll

MobileDevice event: MuxDisconnect, 0, 0
    MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 3121227, 8008940

DID U FIND A ''FIX"???
  • haider1280
    Options
    daveiant said:

Hi, I run ssh_rd_rev04b.jar,and connect device in dfu. but its shown this error

MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 33b1227, 4008930
    MobileDevice event: DfuDisconnect, 33b1227, 4008930

my device is iphone4 rev.2

Any FIX to this UNKNOWN Device problem???
  • Mohamed Ali Jlidi
    Options
    INIT FAILED (mux thread)!
    Possible causes:
    iTunes 9 or newer is NOT installed.
    Could not bind to the port 2202 (make sure only one instance is running!
    ?????????? SOS
  • XaYaZa
    XaYaZa Posts: 1
    Options
    I've this message :cd: mnt1/applications: No such file or directory.
    can you help me plz
    It's a iphone 4
    thx