Connect a device in DFU mode
    MobileDevice event: DfuConnect, 34e1227, e008942
    DFU device 'UNSUPPORTED' connected
    Ignoring unsupported device UNSUPPORTED
    error
  • cyup93
    cyup93 Posts: 9
    Options
    is there a way of fixing the No service?
    now that we are able to jailbreak... is there a tweak which activates the phone and allows to connect to a carrier???
  • bleros
    bleros Posts: 8
    Options
    cyup93 said:

now that we are able to jailbreak... is there a tweak which activates the phone and allows to connect to a carrier???

Hmm impossible right now cuz with this method u will delete setup.app folder inside mnt1 disk so this cause no carrier no network .. but if you back folder again u will stuck on apple id
  • Enal Grenade
    Options
    bleros said:

Ajdope said:

Is it safe to jailbreak after doing this on an iPhone 4?

Yes but you cant jailbreak with evasion cuz evasion say your device is not activated. so jaibreak tethered. then untether with p0sixspwn in cydia search and install
    hey, are u sure we can jailbreak with ragebreak tethered jb?
    and then search p0sixspwn in cydia wil make a untethered jailbreak for hacktivate device?
  • geloski
    Options
    help pls, i'm stuck at putty after i input the host and the port and hit open all i see is blank session.i dont get the log in and password part just the blank putty session.
  • AppleUser0000
    Options
    I was able to hacktivate my Iphone 4 earlier but now with a different Iphone I am not able to. When I run mount it says it cant mount system please report error or bugs message. So I looked at the files in the Dev folder on the Iphone that worked and on the one that it did not work in and noticed that I dont have that on the one it did not work in I dont have the disk0s1 and other disk files. They are the same model and same IOS 7.0.4 can somebody help me??
  • mrz3
    mrz3 Posts: 1
    Options
    Can we try this on iphone 5 7.0.2???
    Any advice??
  • bleros
    Options

bleros said:

Ajdope said:

Yes but you cant jailbreak with evasion cuz evasion say your device is not activated. so jaibreak tethered. then untether with p0sixspwn in cydia search and install
    and then search p0sixspwn in cydia wil make a untethered jailbreak for hacktivate device?
    YEs but only ios 6.1.3 not 7.0.4 , evasion dont let you to jailbreak ios 7.0.4 because not activated device, must be activated to jailbreak. so jaibreak work on 6.1.3 devices tethered then untethered with p0sixspwn
  • Enal Grenade
    Options
    bleros said:

bleros said:

Ajdope said:

YEs but only ios 6.1.3 not 7.0.4 , evasion dont let you to jailbreak ios 7.0.4 because not activated device, must be activated to jailbreak. so jaibreak work on 6.1.3 devices tethered then untethered with p0sixspwn
    oh my god, i hope this method can jailbreak 7.0.4 with hacktivated :(
    can ios 7.0.4 inject push notification?
  • Enal Grenade
    Options
    geloski said:

help pls, i'm stuck at putty after i input the host and the port and hit open all i see is blank session.i dont get the log in and password part just the blank putty session.

use another java file "ssh_rd_rev04b-iPhone4-RevA"
    find google for the file..
  • bleros
    Options

bleros said:

bleros said:

Ajdope said:

Listen even if you use this method only the screen will be activated not device, evasion again will ask you activate devices device must be activated :/ to jailbreak .. i dont know for push notification
  • Enal Grenade
    Options
    bleros said:

bleros said:

bleros said:

Ajdope said:

Listen even if you use this method only the screen will be activated not device, evasion again will ask you activate devices device must be activated :/ to jailbreak .. i dont know for push notification
    ok i know that we can't jailbreak with evasion.
    but anyway to get jailbreak pls? anyone trying jailbreak hacktivated device ios 7? :D
    i'm very happy my iphone 4 lock to softbank can be bypass with this magic java, but jailbreak is awesome :o :D
  • shamil
    shamil Posts: 3
    Options
    Have anyone tried restoring after hacktivating and signing into icloud with ur own id and disabling the find my iPhone option off? My phone is locked so i can't try it because it will need a carrier sim to be inserted for activation. Will it be possible to activate with our own Id ? If anyone have a unlocked iPhone please try and give us a feedback
  • Awesome_Arnold
    Options
    shamil said:

Have anyone tried restoring after hacktivating and signing into icloud with ur own id and disabling the find my iPhone option off? My phone is locked so i can't try it because it will need a carrier sim to be inserted for activation. Will it be possible to activate with our own Id ? If anyone have a unlocked iPhone please try and give us a feedback

Can't do dude, few minutes ago tried it. Think we just have to wait for something better than this solution, meanwhile, use it as ipod :)
  • Awesome_Arnold
    Options
    Maybe someone could tell me how do i get apps in phone after removing this setup.app. Tried turning airplane mode on and installing some games via iTools, iFunBox and others, but it always ends up with an error where it says unable to initiate install. Is there any chance of installing games and other apps, after doing this temp bypass solution?
  • Enal Grenade
    Options

Maybe someone could tell me how do i get apps in phone after removing this setup.app. Tried turning airplane mode on and installing some games via iTools, iFunBox and others, but it always ends up with an error where it says unable to initiate install. Is there any chance of installing games and other apps, after doing this temp bypass solution?

you can download app or games from app store but cannot synch :(
  • cyup93
    cyup93 Posts: 9
    Options
    bleros said:

cyup93 said:

Hmm impossible right now cuz with this method u will delete setup.app folder inside mnt1 disk so this cause no carrier no network .. but if you back folder again u will stuck on apple id
    Can someone make a hacked steup.app and when it's restored, it hacktivates the phone. Can someone use evasion Jailbreak and make sn0wbreeze with jailbreak and hacktivation (modification of setup.app in the ipsw)
  • 0sjj
    0sjj Posts: 7
    Options

you can download app or games from app store but cannot synch :(
    I can actually sync with iTunes normally only thing I can't do is restore...

• polyteckre
    Options
    Is there some way to reverse this tweak=restore the setup.app? Right now I can't restore the phone no matter what I try.
  • Enal Grenade
    Options

anything new?

look like nothing, i always see this website everyday to wait a new
  • kuskusBegal
    Options
    Any other way to remove setup.app on 4s ?
  • Awesome_Arnold
    Options
    I dont think so. Im just wondering, how to get any apps instaled after deleting setup.app and how to get rid of No service.
  • bleros
    Options

I dont think so. Im just wondering, how to get any apps instaled after deleting setup.app and how to get rid of No service.

Apps working good i have downloaded from appstore ?
  • abheapple
    Options
    If u confused email me @ abhe.island@yahoo.com
  • Entity
    Entity Posts: 1
    Options
    Any way to restore the setup.app or any of the mnt1 and mnt2 files?
    I can't restore the iPhone at all and I messed it up.
  • RogerMK
    Options
    This Works With iOS7 Iphones 5C / 5S ? Anyone tried? on this phones the patch /mnt1 dont exists, is directly /Applications.
  • RogerMK
    Options

It appears to me.
    What do I do?

cd: mn1/applications: No such file or directory.

I have an iphone 4 7.0.3 that needs to be activated and unlocked.

Thank you!

Try cd /applications
    instead to use RM command, try MV. in applications dir, type "mv setup.app /applications setup1.app" to just rename.
    If your phone is jailbroken, try install SSH, and do it, with iphone running.
  • angiediggan
    Options
    please help ive baught an iphone 4s that had a passcode on it and forgot to have them turn it off and now i cant reach them as they dont have a phone and i dont know where they live.... how can i get past this i restored in itunes to bypass the code but it says its locked on find my iphone and has the apple id its assigned too.. ive read another topic here about this and it only works for iphone 4... please any help out there.....
  • mjui123
    mjui123 Posts: 1
    edited January 2014
    Options
    ok so i didnt do this method but i pretty much did another one just like it
    http://www.hackurideviceblog.com/2014/01/how-to-bypass-ios-704-7-apple-id-icloud.html
    anyways i dont know if it deleted the setup.app file or not but it worked perfect for bypassing activation but i was able to connect to itunes and link this iphone 4 with find my iphone but i still have no service!!!! now that the phone is registered with my icloud could i just restore it again through itunes? would it not ask me for the guy who sold it to mes icloud or will i just run into another problem
    edit: and my app store is in spanish?