How to Unlock Your iPhone Using SAM [Video]

Options

Comments

• ptotin
    ptotin Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    not working in the PH for sun carrier.....
  • angelo
    angelo Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have SUCCESSFULLY unlocked 2 phonesiPhone4 BB 04.10.01 iOS 5.0.1iPhone4 BB 04.11.08 iOS 5.1THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
  • angelo
    angelo Posts: 8
    via Wordpress
    Options
    both iphones are originally locked on Japan's Softbank Network... and now working and unlocked to Philippines' Globe Telecom!Cheers!!!
  • dexterboySVK
    dexterboySVK Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    as I reach step 9 and connect my iPhone to iTunes, I get that error saying that your phone cannot be activated. I guess that's not OK, because after disble SAM and reconnect iTunes I don't get that message in step 12 as I should and my iPhone still doesn't work...any ideas? (3GS, OS 5.0, BB 05.16.05
  • Leo11jai
    Leo11jai Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I'm having problems unlocking an iPhone 4 with because i don't know the carrier that the phone is locked under. I activated the phone using a custom firmware created with the sn0wbreeze tool. the phone serial number ends on a letter E which means that is a phone from Mexico. if anyone can help me it will be much appreciated. remember that i want to unlock it because iM using a gevey sim that pony gives me a one bar signal.
  • Taniya
    Taniya Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thank u so much developer. It worked fine with 4s. Happi me :)))
  • chamz
    chamz Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    just call at and t and they will unlock it for you if you don't have a contract with them it took a week for me but they let apple unlock it for me and it's working on any carrier for me now
  • Yosef
    Yosef Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have bb 4.11.08 ios 5.0 iphone 4 from softbank. Want to use globe sim. Cant unlock please help. Model MD189J
  • Opyz
    Opyz Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    It work and very easy, but i have some questions if anybody know, can I do this from one company to another if i'am traveling or it will stuck in the one that i already pick... And another thing, is normal that in the final part of the procces itunes said, there is a new baseband update? I choose yes to install it and it is still unlocked, but in general, about even without the sim, where is supose to said att, there is the name of my new carrier
  • Opyz
    Opyz Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    P.s. like i said in the final step connecting to itunes no error message, just a baseband update i click yes myIphone was att something, modem firmware 4.10.01, and now is claro puerto rico 11.1 with the same modem firmware is weird cause everybody gets an error. And i use a claro micro sim for iphone not a cut one, a retail activate micro sim for iphone
  • Shazaan
    Shazaan Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Seriously need help, i don't know whats gone wrong...Basically, i installed SAM, and did what the tutorial says, and it worked fine, i was able to get texts and calls, could use 3G, the whole deal. But then it crapped out, i don't know what happened, but it just wouldn't show any bars anymore. It shows the 3G sign, and i can use 3g, like browsing the web and other internet dependent apps, can even use cydia. But i just cant send/receive texts or calls. I then upgraded my firmware up to 5.1 no JB (i was running 5.0.1) and it worked, like I could activate my phone, i could make calls and texts, again i had everything working perfectly. But then i jail broke it, and its gone back to the old problem, i can use the internet but nothing else. Someone please help....
  • apollo
    apollo Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    HI, I also want to unlock my iphone 4s carrier 11.0 MC 919LL I think its locked to AT&T to SUN.can you tell me the actual steps you did because I can't seem to unlock mine.I have tried different methods from the internet to no avail.I would greatly appreciate your helppleas email me . please
  • gsm
    gsm Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    FAQ :Q.1: I don’t have ” De-Activate iPhone ” ?A.1 :Insert SIMRun SAMGo to UtilitiePress Revert Lockdownd to StockThen Attempt Avtivation then Follow Video TutorialQ.2: in ” More Information ” on filed of ” ActivationState ” see ” FactoryActivated ”A.2: Go to UtilitiePress De-Activate iPhone (clear push)Press Revert Lockdownd to StockThen Attempt Avtivation then Follow Video TutorialQ.3: why i can’t see ” Spoof Real SIM to Sam ” ?A.3: Go to UtilitiePress De-Activate iPhone (clear push)Press Revert Lockdownd to StockThen Attempt Avtivation then Follow Video TutorialSelect your Carrier info then go to ” Utilities ” and Conncet your device to iTunes & wait until ” ActivationState ” set to ” WidecardActivated ” then Disconnect your Device and Press ” Spoof Real SIM to Sam ” & Go back to main menu and Turn off ” Enable ” Button, Connect your Device to iTunes & wait until get failed error, Disconnect and Reconnect to iTunes, You should see signal bars in a short time, congratulations.PS: use absinthe to jailbreak 5.0-5.0.1 and 5.1here another link. http://www.iclarified.com/entry/index.php?enid=21501
  • lam
    lam Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi there i would like to know how you did this on on iOS 4.2.1 i have the same phone.
  • bonelopez
    bonelopez Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    it works!iphone 4 BB 4.11.08 ios 5.0.1from softbank to globe telecomthank you from the philippines :D
  • bonelopez
    bonelopez Posts: 5
    via Wordpress
    Options
    oo pre, balik ka sa first step, ganyan din ng yare sa akinmay na overlook ka siguro na steps
  • achex
    achex Posts: 10
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Talk about some thing you know, or be quite, I repeat be quite, it worked for me with no ATT or any other original Sim card.
  • kcmrambo
    kcmrambo Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    why there's no carier for maxis malaysia in SAM.
  • matco-knife
    matco-knife Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,Work for me!From Slovenija -SIMOBIL to T-MOBILE Macedonia.SAM is PERFECTO! 10 -20 minimum work and O.K.MATEJ
  • pinoys help
    pinoys help Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hi did you ever encounter sinm does not support etc while pluging on itunes im usng smart or globe plssss help
  • Jay
    Jay Posts: 295
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Does this new unlock allow for 3g speeds and not crappy edge???
  • chibs
    chibs Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Please help. I don't have access to the iphone. it says "Sim card not supported..." i don't have acces to the board. What should i do?
  • matheus
    matheus Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hey, i have a iphone 4 locked to att&t but i dont have my original sim card, how can i find my IMSI number?? thanks
  • chibs
    chibs Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    "No service" , but i got the name of my carrier in general- about...Someone help me please.
  • the filipino helps
    via Wordpress
    Options
    guys for those whos stuck on when you plug it on itunes says "IPHONE DOES NOT APPEAR TO BE SUPPORTED" pls follow my instruction important you must install the carrier that you what to use just go here unlockit.co.nz via iphone and install it after that you may procced to sam1 install sam2 open sam and deactivate iphone using utilities on sam3 go to more info and must unactivated 4 just copy the IMSI on sim details after copying imsi just remove your official sim and insert the sim that you want after that5 go to method change to by country 6 click your location and carriernote the carrier is the network that you want to use for example t mobile7 after that go to more info again tap the spoof real sim to samand click to IMSI on SAM DETAILS select all and paste it what you copy on IMSI OF SIM DETAILS after that8 go to utilities tap the attemp activationafter rebooting your iphone that its you tottally unlock no need to pluug it on itunes just install first the carrier that you what to use TOTTALLY ITS TRUE NOW IM UNLOCK ON GLOBE FROM PHILIPPINES pls follow my instruction if you have a question just veep me here leonardolimos@yahoo.com thanks sam and all the hackers
  • pinoys help
    pinoys help Posts: 4
    via Wordpress
    Options
    ok na pre salamat na unlock ko na globe thank you
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Just unlocked 4.11.08 on a 4 running ios 5.0.1!!!!!!!!! Totally badass!!!! Thanks SAM Devs for all the hard work
  • Chris
    Chris Posts: 736
    via Wordpress
    Options
    That was for Simple Mobile by the way thats not even listed and it still worked
  • Gubavi
    Gubavi Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Is this for iOS 5.01 or will it work with anything below 5.01?Thanks
  • B777
    B777 Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Thanks, Very good video. unlocked at&t to Orange (west africa)Did not need to connect to itunes. Network came up after the item respring. iPhone 4 IOS 5.1Thanks