How to Unlock Your iPhone Using SAM [Video]

Options
15678911»

Comments

• mail2me
    mail2me Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    if i use this 'Revert lockdownd to stock' option , I am not use the iphone at all, it says activation required and requires official sim to unlock it..then i have to jailbreak it to go to SAM again which again shows as 'factory activated'please help!!
  • David Gonzalez
    David Gonzalez Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    The dream is OVER for good, Apple shut down the activation servers so don't waste your time trying to activate your phone with lastest SAM, because it WON'T work anymore. Hope Dev-teams find a way around it.Luckyly those of us that saved the tickets, can still use the unlock.
  • Kamaka
    Kamaka Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have t-mobile but my sister has Simole Mobile... Is simple mobile supported in this unlock??? If so, can someone help me in unlocking her phone...
  • Kamaka
    Kamaka Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Omg seriously... I've been at it for 4 hours now... Can you help me with this... My sister has simple mobile and she stopped using her iPhone after she updated her phone by mistake...Pleaseeee....
  • Mikion
    Mikion Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I followed the instructions. It didn't work. When I switch on the phone is deactivated. It says "SIM not valid" and "Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iPhone or visit a supported carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card".Please help me. not able to use it as a iPod too.
  • Mikion
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I followed the instructions. It didn't work. When I switched on the phone today it's deactivated. It says "SIM not valid" and "Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iPhone or visit a supported carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card".Please help me. not able to use it as a iPod too.
  • Mikion
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I followed the instructions. It didn’t work. When I switched on the phone today it’s deactivated. It says “SIM not valid” and “Only compatible SIM cards from a supported carrier may be used to activate iPhone. Please insert the SIM card that came with your iPhone or visit a supported carrier’s store to receive a replacement SIM card”.It was a Sprint phone.Please help me. Not able to use it as an iPod too.
  • Totem
    Totem Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,I'm still facing the error ‘The SIM card inserted in this iPhone does not appear to be supported.’can you explain exactly what I have to do then "*now open up SAM again and continue with the original process. Select method as ‘Carrier&Country’ this time." ?
  • Gandara
    Gandara Posts: 3
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi Guys can yo pls help me? im here in the phil, ive successfully unlocked this phone into Globe telecom, now i just want to change it into Sun Cellular, do i have to repeat the process again? is it still working? can someone help me?
  • pierre khodeir
    pierre khodeir Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i dnt have the original SIM card ID. my iphone 4 is locked for telenor sweden,any help plz.thx
  • pierre khodeir
    pierre khodeir Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    same problem here for telemor sweden.. anyone can help plz
  • liridon
    liridon Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I spent all step better but when i disable Sam and connected with itunes i dont get ,,error saying that your phone cannot be activated,, but i get ,,the sim card inserted in this iphone does not appear to be supported,,plsss help
  • Brianna
    Brianna Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Everything works until I reach step 9. Itunes does not give me the "failed to activate pop up" but instead gives me a "The SIM card inserted in this Iphone does not appear to be supported." Why is it doing this? It is not giving me the option to reactivate my phone. Please help!
  • M.Z
    M.Z Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Works it with Baseband from iOS 4.3.3? (40.10.01)??
  • Armen
    Armen Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi,All the trouble is that my country is not listed in "By country and carrier" (I'm in Armenia).Would you be so kind to mail me what can I do?
  • Humbe
    Humbe Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    hey man, quick question. did you were able to unlock the phone w/o the original sim card because i don't have it and i want to know if you got it done following the steps shown in the SAM video. Please let me know if you can.Thanks
  • jace
    jace Posts: 0
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hi, guys!I am from Philippines, and I have an iPhone 4 ver. 5.1.1 and BB 4.12.01. It is locked with AT&T. Will SAM be able to unlock my phone, so that I can use my Globe sim?Please help. Thank you!
  • karafich
    karafich Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    i couldn't find my carrier network i'm using SIMPLE MOBILE but it doesn't exist in the list, plz hook me upwhat should i do?the SIM card inserted in this IPHONE does not appear to be supported.Only compatible SIM cards from supported Carrier may be used to activate Iphone. Please instert the SIM card that came with your Iphone or visit a supported Carrier's store to receive a replacement SIM card.
  • Fierrox
    Fierrox Posts: 1
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have the exact same problem... have you been able to fix it, dude?
  • Xavier Fluri
    Xavier Fluri Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    Hey !I have the Iphone 4g (ios 5.1.1). Everything works perfectly until the step 12. I mean, I got the error message that says that my Iphone can not be activated, but when I close Itunes and restart it, I still get the same message. Should I keep on closing and reopening Itunes ? Or should I just reopen it just once and then wait until it works ? If yes, how long does it take ? Thanks for your help.
  • Xavier Fluri
    Xavier Fluri Posts: 2
    via Wordpress
    Options
    I have exactly the same problem. I don't know if I have to keep on unplugging it or no.. Did you fix this problem ?? Thanks for your help !
  • Endrit
    Endrit Posts: 2
    Options
    CAN anyone explain to me, why i get full signal bars, even 3G but no carrier name...this happens when i use sam
    before using sam was the same thing but at time my phone got singal it automatically deactivated and required activation, even though my iphone is activated
  • Dave
    Dave Posts: 1
    Options
    I restored my iPhone yesterday, and iTunes said: Congratulations your iPhone is now unlocked... which is weird, but oh well. Are the tickets tied to this specific iPhone 4S, or can I buy another iPhone 4s and unlock it with my backup tickets?
  • hoangtit008
    Options
    hi, everyone, i found one page conduct to install Free games and Apps for Iphone, Ipad.. on Iphone, Ipad. it is on this: http://nhatrangcitytours.com/travel-news/conduct-to-install-free-apps-and-game-on-iphone-ipad-ipod/ , i hope it is useful for you.
  • Samuel Okoyeocha
    Options
    I want to know if it will work on iPhone 4 version 5.1.1 BB 04.12.01 and with Nigerian carrier